Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,148 members, 7,887,338 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:01 AM

As A Teen Artist, What Real Time Skill Can One Have To Make Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Teen Artist, What Real Time Skill Can One Have To Make Money (157 Views)

2023 Results Will Be Transmitted In Real-time To Viewing Portal On Election Day / Agbado Urchins,you People Should Come And See What Real Bishops Look Like / Edo Decides 2020- Live feeds, updates, real time pictures from polling booths. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Teen Artist, What Real Time Skill Can One Have To Make Money by Successdude(m): 12:52am On Mar 30, 2020
Hello nairalanders,

My kid bro who is about 18 years is so talented in artistic works : he can sketch perfectly, cartoon, imaginary creatures, people, etc

This is a great gift he has and as his elder I want to find if there are bigger challenges he can put his talent to to fetch him money in the real world ...

I don't know, but one thing I have in mind is for him to learn how to create motion pictures so as who knows, maybe he can make TV cartoons, etc

What skill can someone with such trait and ralend learn that will be #Spot On in the real world following the trend of now and the future and that one can make a living off ??

Which do you know of pls

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Notice! / COVID-19: Wealthy Nigerians, Religious Groups Must Give Back To The People / Private Sector Coalition Against COVID-19 Raises N15.325bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.