Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,947 members, 7,890,115 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:31 AM

Those Who Have Never Experienced Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Who Have Never Experienced Cheating (450 Views)

95 Percent Of Nigerian Ladies Have Never Experienced Orgasm / In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. / You Think Heartbreak Is Painful? You've Never Experienced This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Have Never Experienced Cheating by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2020
Do you know some people have never cheated or been cheated upon...Or I can say, some people have never been cheated upon, and some people have never cheated.
To stay in a relationship without Cheating requires discipline, and to be in a relationship without someone Cheating on you is a rare privilege..

Truth, some people have never been heartbroken in relationship, and some people have never cheated.
Re: Those Who Have Never Experienced Cheating by donbachi(m): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2020
Hunger will make many cheat in dis difficult period.
Re: Those Who Have Never Experienced Cheating by coolestofall(m): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2020
The reality on ground is that except its a fairly new relationship everyone have cheated and must have been cheated on, the only thing is just they are just oblivious of the fact. To see a faithful partner hard die.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Have Never Experienced Cheating by Phenomenal16(f): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2020
donbachi:
Hunger will make many cheat in dis difficult period.
..really
Not Every lady is hungry
Some do relationship for fun
Re: Those Who Have Never Experienced Cheating by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 30, 2020
coolestofall:
The reality on ground is that except its a fairly new relationship everyone have cheated and must have been cheated on, the only thing is just they are just oblivious of the fact. To see a faithful partner hard die.
haha "hard die".….. Na God fit give that one easily ooh... People dey cheat eeeeeh!! Many people cheat!
Re: Those Who Have Never Experienced Cheating by coolestofall(m): 9:10am On Mar 30, 2020
freedomest:
haha "hard die".….. Na God fit give that one easily ooh... People dey cheat eeeeeh!! Many people cheat!
Right now na who dem catch cheat. The rest of us no dey cheat grin
Re: Those Who Have Never Experienced Cheating by donbachi(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..really
Not Every lady is hungry
Some do relationship for fun
hope u see d same "un" wey dey for hunger also dey for fun...dat is to tell u dey have something in common.
Re: Those Who Have Never Experienced Cheating by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 30, 2020
freedomest:
Do you know some people have never cheated or been cheated upon...Or I can say, some people have never been cheated upon, and some people have never cheated.
To stay in a relationship without Cheating requires discipline, and to be in a relationship without someone Cheating on you is a rare privilege..

Truth, some people have never been heartbroken in relationship, and some people have never cheated.

Some people cheat for fun. I used to. I had a terrific badboy record. I slept with all the ladies I had a crush on the first time they visited me. Even the the virgins, hard to get and those that had serious boyfriends.
It was mutual.
Re: Those Who Have Never Experienced Cheating by SavageResponse(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
freedomest:

All the topics you have created are either on sex or on cheating.

Is that your specialty? grin

(1) (Reply)

How Long Do Sex On Bed / COVID-19 And Mark Of The Beast ( To Be Deleted ) / Will You Accept This Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.