Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,007 members, 7,933,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:33 AM

Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die (45121 Views)

TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Sharonstone7719: 4:17am On Mar 31, 2020
God bless you Sir
More Grace to you
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Imagine!
Fucking Adeboye
Fucking just fucking.
Don't speak ill of men of God, don't call down the wrath of God upon your life
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by TheSourcerer: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2020
Crenzywilliams:

Don't speak ill of men of God, don't call down the wrath of God upon your life
oh I beg God for his wrath , he can carry his wrath on my balls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by TheSourcerer: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Illshef:

I am not a saint but this statements are uncalled for let the wrath of God not visit you.
oh I am a saint , and honestly if God does his wrath on me that's good enough evidence he exists but sadly no wrath anywhere bro.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by tlarge1612: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2020
You don’t have to call him a bastard even though is clear you are one.Be fair in your judgment he is doing his job and calling him a bastard is not your job
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Tabulated: 10:29am On Mar 31, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
Definitely the virus will pass away but the world will never remain the same. In times of adversity like this, as children of God, we must hold steadfast to His word.
I only see people taking advantage of the ongoing to wail end time and the world would be shaken, end time is not a new thing to be tagging the prevalent happening to. Something worst than this happened in 1918-1920, with it peak at 1919, the Spanish flu which cause the death of about 50million people. And 2009-2010, the recent Swine flu with death toll of more than 500,000. History repeat itself with humanity, but however, what's most important is how often we can recover. Similar, coronaviruses with eastern origin had not cause a global pandemic like this, the blame is on poor governance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2020
Tabulated:
I only see people taking advantage of the ongoing to wail end time and the world would be shaken, end time is not a new thing to be tagging the prevalent happening to. Something worst than this happened in 1918-1920, with it peak at 1919, the Spanish flu which cause the death of about 50million people. And 2009-2010, the recent Swine flu with death toll of about 500,000. History repeat itself with humanity, but however, what's most important is how often we can recover. Similar, coronaviruses with eastern origin had not cause a global pandemic like this, the blame is on poor governance.

I strongly agree with you. Nigeria is presently suffering this because of poor governance! Only if our Governance had shut down borders earlier, we wouldn't have recorded any case of Covid-19 in Nigeria!
The Spanish flu is a disaster.... Killing 500,000 souls? shocked shocked shocked Covid-19 still dey learn work na! The death toll worldwide never reach 30k
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by Crenzywilliams(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
TheSourcerer:
oh I beg God for his wrath , he can carry his wrath on my balls
Oh boy you are asking for it man
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by luvmijeje(f): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
So he could say the truth. Where is divine healing? Where is the work of faith? Where is 'I shall not die'? Where is Prayer can stop evil?

They have all fail to prepare their members for the oppositions of life. Rather than do that, they are benefitting from it.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing can stop evil.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die by TheSourcerer: 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
Crenzywilliams:

Oh boy you are asking for it man

God can ass fvck himself with a Love Machine

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts / I Kept My Virginity But Lost My Purity. / Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.