Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,283 members, 7,950,476 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

Bashir Ahmad Shares Photos To Prove That President Buhari Addressed Was In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Shares Photos To Prove That President Buhari Addressed Was In Abuja (2703 Views)

Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) / Lekki Killings: Buhari Addressed Int'l Community In His Broadcast-Femi Adesina / Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Ahmad Shares Photos To Prove That President Buhari Addressed Was In Abuja by realmedia(f): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2020
Presidential aide, Bashir Ahmad reacts to speculations that President Buhari addressed Nigerians from Cuba

Bashir Ahmad, the Personal Assistant to President Buhari on New Media, has mocked Nigerians who speculated that President Buhari addressed the nation from Cuba on Sunday night.

Some Nigerians on Twitter insinuated that the flag behind the President during his address was that of the Cuban nation and that he is currently in that country.

Bashir took to Twitter to laugh off the claim and also educate them on what the flag stands for.

FULL DETAILS>> https://kupelove..com/2020/03/presidential-aide-bashir-ahmad-reacts.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares Photos To Prove That President Buhari Addressed Was In Abuja by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2020
Same "we vs them" mentality. Now I believe Abacha govt was far better than this Aso rock usurpers of today.
Spent 5yrs in power defending despicable actions and inactions.
By the time the curtain closes on this junta, I bet most of this reptiles will claim to have served under duress.
Beasts of no Nation.

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares Photos To Prove That President Buhari Addressed Was In Abuja by TIGRITIS: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares Photos To Prove That President Buhari Addressed Was In Abuja by Dikegodspower(m): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
is this not the same bashir that imam of peace called dull and dormant?
anyway some one should tell these fools at Aso Rock that we no longer reason like Africans ...we allow our eyes to communicate with other brain.
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares Photos To Prove That President Buhari Addressed Was In Abuja by okosodo: 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
useless people
Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares Photos To Prove That President Buhari Addressed Was In Abuja by ValCon888: 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
Who cares?
This dude is under the mistaken belief that we give a fùck.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares Photos To Prove That President Buhari Addressed Was In Abuja by johnmartus(m): 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
If I were president Buhari I would have released Bashir from his job. The guy deliver poor job. Must you always give 5% attention every time.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares Photos To Prove That President Buhari Addressed Was In Abuja by PrinceOfDark: 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
If I were president Buhari I would have released Bashir from his job. The guy deliver poor job. Must you always give 5% attention every time.
[/s]
Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares Photos To Prove That President Buhari Addressed Was In Abuja by sweetsell: 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
This guy get time to de answer foolish Igbos.
johnmartus:
I swear, I just made wthe same observation. Why you people can't spell out the tribe for what they are is what baffles me.

I care less if any mod ban me for a trillion years, if igbos need to be called out for their bigotry foolishness and hate I do that without blinking an eyelid. I enjoy you to always do the same so the world can tell what tribe nurtures it infant with chronic hate, irredeemable bigotry n acute foolishness from birth in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares Photos To Prove That President Buhari Addressed Was In Abuja by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
The citizen wants live updates from the president not giving speech

Netflix subscription for lil amount +1.97,8 7;09/ 12.56
Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares Photos To Prove That President Buhari Addressed Was In Abuja by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Don't worry boy, one day brees go blow all of una dirty nyash go open.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares Photos To Prove That President Buhari Addressed Was In Abuja by Eteka1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Same "we vs them" mentality. Now I believe Abacha govt was far better than this Aso rock usurpers of today.
Spent 5yrs in power defending despicable actions and inactions.
By the time the curtain closes on this junta, I bet most of this reptiles will claim to have served under duress.
Beasts of no Nation.
What did you expect? No one should provide evidence that debunks the unfounded rumours? You guys are just amazing!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

North Easterners Donating Daughters To Boko Haram – Army / Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Monthly Dues Across Biafra Land / EXCLUSIVE: NANS President Meets IGP, Vows To Disrupt June 12 Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.