Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,887 members, 7,883,110 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? (747 Views)

Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? by Blackteeth(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2010
At times when some 14 year old guy/girl opens a thread here to present his/her problem, I discover that posters here always come up with replies such as ''Go and face your studies" or ''Ain't you too young to be in a relationship?'' But personally I think its unfair because most of us were active at a very early age. So why dismiss the 14 year olds as immatures?
Taking myself for instance, the first time I had feelings for a girl was when I was 6 years old. I didnt know about toasting then, so all I could do was stare at her to make her respond. I kept thinking about her especially at nights for several weeks. Each time I fantasized when we were in a lonely place kissing and smooching. So what makes you think 14 year olds should be excluded?
Re: At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? by 190: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2010
at age 7 i was madly in love with my mom's best friend
Re: At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? by MrCork2: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2010
well i been nyanshing chicks since the age of 6!! wink
Re: At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? by Omolola1(f): 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2010
Age 10, na war
Re: At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? by koolchicco: 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2010
Omolola1:

Age 10, na war
shocked lipsrsealed

@OP

About 7
Re: At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? by Mygoldie(f): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2010
jeez mine was about erm erm erm,
Re: At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? by MrCork2: 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2010
Mygoldie:

jeez mine was about erm erm erm,

with moi?? wink
Re: At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? by Mygoldie(f): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2010
you be peter file at that time? undecided
Re: At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? by Madukaele(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2010
Re: At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? by iice(f): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2010
prolly 10. I thought Brad Pitt was awesome. Still think he's great but by 13 i was a goner. Johnny don finish me grin
Re: At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? by 190: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2010
^^when you were 10, Brad was 13,
How did you know him then, unless you meant you were falling for papa-ajasco at 10 then i would so believe you!!
Re: At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? by iice(f): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2010
For some reason, you think i have the same interests/hobbies as you.
And that was a simple sentence undecided
Re: At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? by 190: 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2010
^^iice she hates me, cos i dislike her and keep xposing her~ grin grin
Spill it, You fell for papa-ajasco or bobo ajasco when you'wer 10 stop lying tru your teeth~ angry angry angry
Re: At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? by livedit(f): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2010
Oops, sorry peeps, I deleted my previous post and moved it to the appropriate thread. grin

I wouldn't say obsessed more like a "crush". My first crush was possibly at the age of 10. I had a crush on mainly celebrities. It was so long ago, I really don't even remember. undecided
Re: At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2010
Obsessed? me? never. angry

crushed on a guy? yea sure, I was about 4 years old lol.
Re: At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? by weedinLA: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2010
When I was one second old, suckers!
Re: At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? by 1one: 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2010
My first crush was at 13, It lasted for 6months, took a sabbatical and came back when I was 19, lasted for a year,this one was really serious O! Kai,I would wake up in the night just to picture her face, throughout the whole period she no even no say person dey wey dey die for am.After that I stopped Crushing.i'v been cold as ice.
Re: At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? by Etakime(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2010
I had a crush on dis gurl when i was 6. But the funiest thing is that yl i was crushin over her she too was crushin over me. For over 10 years, till i eventually gingered my swag and went for her. We are now datin.
Re: At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? by iice(f): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2010
190:

^^iice she hates me, cos i dislike her and keep xposing her~ grin grin
Spill it, You fell for papa-ajasco or bobo ajasco when you'wer 10 stop lying tru your teeth~ angry angry angry

You haven't been focusing on your homework.
Holiday go soon finish. . .you're here dying for papa ajasco. Na so e dey start grin
Re: At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? by 190: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2010
iice:

You haven't been focusing on your homework.
Holiday go soon finish. . .you're here dying for papa ajasco. Na so e dey start grin

angry angry angry angry watch what you say 2 me lady, cos im furious!! angry angry angry
Re: At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? by medjai(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2010
I was really obsessed with this classmate of mine when I was 9
Re: At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? by yme1(f): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2010
i have never been obsessed with anyone
i really can't remember when i had my first crush undecided
Re: At What Age Were You Obsessed With A Guy/girl The First Time? by Areaboy2(m): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2010
190:

at age 7 i was madly in love with my mom's best friend
u fcking milf hunter!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

F My Ex Girl Friend She Had Fibriod But I Manage Give Am Belley Is That Miracle? / Are Most Nigerian Girls Born Again? / Facebook Charmer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.