Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,160 members, 7,949,989 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction (4740 Views)

Senate: Obiano’s Wife, Ebelechukwu Kneels Down As Onitsha Traders Pray For Her / I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo / Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by Supan(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
pricklewane:
How. Many of your foolish hate filled tribesmen committed suicide since Buhari became president ? At least we all know you hate Buhari more than devil itself even more Tha Gowon that declare war on your tribe. That is how pathetic you tribe can be.

The way your foolish, cursed n forsaken tribemen hate politicians from other tribe is precisely how other Nigerians can hate your politician who are nothing but rogues that deserve to be shot one after the other for turning Biafra into a shithole every living thing can't wait to be evacuated from.

You will never stop being a Koronu Tout.

Yorubas stop the bitter hatred on Peter Obi.

I strongly repeat, if God wills that Peter Obi, the one who you hate so much, becomes your next President or Vice President. Your continuous options remains suicide, if you don't like it argue with Covid 19.
Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by Supan(m): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
pricklewane:
Did Kalu Orji not.ontest for a senatorial election.
I beg you are too. Foolish for. Me to have a conversation with. Your foolishness don tire me no quote me again O.

Koronuuu pple leave Peter Obi alone.

He is not the reason why BAT sold you out.

I still maintain again, if God wills that Peter Obi, the one who you hate so much, becomes your next President or Vice President. Your continuous options remains suicide, if you don't like it argue with Covid 19.
Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by Supan(m): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

You should understand what is going on. Their Lagos Ibadan press want to eliminate competition so bad come 2023. Peter Obi is a formidable threat. grin

So all kind of calumny would be thrown at his person. He is one of the most astute presidential material from the east at the moment. The last election has made him grow in popularity in other regions. Nigerians already associate him with a tag, an astute and accountable administrator. Hope you get the drift. The people from the west has one job; to paint him black with any frivolous allegation no matter how childish it might sound.

You should be able to recognise panick mode when you see one grin

I understood them very well. Those guys I have been engaging are no ordinary Ogbomosho haters, they are also witches and wizard from Koronu.

That is why I came to tell them that they will just fail their usual failure.

If God wills that Peter Obi, becomes your next President or Vice President. Your continuous options remains suicide, if you don't like it argue with Buhari.
Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by pricklewane: 1:18am On Apr 01, 2020
OK if that is the criteria to commit suicide then over 97% of your tribesmen should be rotting in hell fire for the hate you traded on Buhari but God made him the president to shame your father n mother. You now understand hate bigotry n acute
Foolishness does not win presidential seat.

Supan:

I still maintain again, if God wills that Peter Obi, the one who you hate so much, becomes your next President or Vice President. Your continuous options remains suicide, if you don't like it argue with Covid 19.
Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by pricklewane: 1:18am On Apr 01, 2020
OK if that is the criteria to commit suicide then over 97% of your tribesmen should be rotting in hell fire for the hate you traded on Buhari but God made him the president to shame your father n mother. You now understand hate bigotry n acute

Supan:

Supan:

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by Supan(m): 10:52am On Apr 01, 2020
pricklewane:

Nobody hated Bubu. His motive and those who supported him wasn't right and the resultant effect is what we are seeing now.

Yoruba stop the hate on Peter Obi.
Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by pricklewane: 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Have Igbos stopped the hate on Tinubu Fashola
Aregbe n co ba?
Supan:

Nobody hated Bubu. His motive and those who supported him wasn't right and the resultant effect is what we are seeing now.

Yoruba stop the hate on Peter Obi.
Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by Niggmatic: 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
Very dirty environment. Shame on Nigerians and their leaders
Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by sweetsell: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c-3Q8-ijpo

Supan:

Pls can you kindly list one criminal activity Peter Obi has ever engaged in?

Efcc knows he is the most transparent and prudent ex governor Nigeria ever had.

He is not Tinubu. Your campaign of calumny against him will only fail as those against him has always fallen.

I repeat, if God wills that He becomes your next President or Vice President. Your only options becomes suicide, if you want to argue with your maker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered / Tinubu Looks Excited Snapping With Ngozi Okonjo Iweala After Joe Bidden Snub / A Dissection Of Bb And Goodlucksambo Manifesto - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.