Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,503 members, 7,920,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:00 PM

Please Who Are Jobbira/jebbta Moderator/members Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Who Are Jobbira/jebbta Moderator/members Here (1461 Views)

After Army Reportedly Killed 16 ESN Members, Here Is The Only Thing Nnamdi Kanu / Is Lalasticlala Still A Moderator? / Moderator Needed In Gistaboutschool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Are Jobbira/jebbta Moderator/members Here by Silasloaded(m): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
Goodday Fellow Nairalanders, please there is this online site called Jobbira Now Jebbta That pays for answering and asking questions. I also have an account as the moderator ranking fourth on the site with 6330 Mod Points Please who knows the meaning of that and who Knows if they do pay Goodday Fellow Nairalanders, please there is this online site called Jobbira Now Jebbta That pays for answering and asking questions. I also have an account as the moderator ranking fourth on the site with 6330 Mod Points Please who knows the meaning of that and who Knows if they do pay the Moderators or Admin? Please?
Re: Please Who Are Jobbira/jebbta Moderator/members Here by Makavelli25: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Please can you share link to the site for me. I have an account there also pls
Re: Please Who Are Jobbira/jebbta Moderator/members Here by Silasloaded(m): 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
okay this is the link https://jebbta.com/view/posts lets chat on facebook asap dm kanu okoronkwo silas

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year! / Ghana Fifa World Cup Victory: Did Tb Joshua Glorify God Or Himself? / Travelling From Accra To Lagos. Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.