Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,000 members, 7,931,444 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 05:20 AM

SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) (72468 Views)

Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) / Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination / Robbers Involved In Accident While Escaping In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by OsewaBoy: 5:57am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
KahlDrogo:
My Shiite iboe brother, are you not going to condemn the entire tribe and region like you always do? grin

Gandollaar my Hajiya Loolo, I kedu? Have you eaten? grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by smileyoo: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
thank God for the lives of these children.
pls sars must make sure the driver expose the real sponsors of such evil scheme.
may the evil driver receive his due punishment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts / Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.