Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,338 members, 7,943,838 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

Social Distancing In Aba: Access & First Bank In Pictures (Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Social Distancing In Aba: Access & First Bank In Pictures (Video) (70576 Views)

Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) / Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Social Distancing In Aba: Access & First Bank In Pictures (Video) by MVLOX(m): 6:30am On Apr 02, 2020
legiit:

U probably be the most stupid person wey I meet for here... Mugu

https://www.nairaland.com/5749352/ikpeazu-explains-why-coronavirus-wont

After opening the above link and watching the video, I would please advice that you take some few minutes to meditate and ask your self some important questions like, why am I this stupid? why did I rush to conclusion even when I know I am a mugu? lastly ask yourself, Do I need to work on my reading and comprehension abilities?.... because obviously I can't even spot and identify sarcasm when I see one.
Re: Social Distancing In Aba: Access & First Bank In Pictures (Video) by legiit: 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
MVLOX:

https://www.nairaland.com/5749352/ikpeazu-explains-why-coronavirus-wont

After opening the above link and watching the video, I would please advice that you take some few minutes to meditate and ask your self some important questions like, why am I this stupid? why did I rush to conclusion even when I know I am a mugu? lastly ask yourself, Do I need to work on my reading and comprehension abilities?.... because obviously I can't even spot and identify sarcasm when I see one.
And all of this typing is just trash... Bitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases / Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Delta State After Visiting Lagos / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.