Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:03 AM

Let Us Pray To God To Heal The World Of COVID - 19 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let Us Pray To God To Heal The World Of COVID - 19 (311 Views)

Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal / Tanitoluwa Adewumi Has ‘Conquered The World Of Chess' At 8. Chased By Boko Haram / My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Pray To God To Heal The World Of COVID - 19 by olushollys(m): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Join me and let us pray for the world against coronavirus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU48CrKOkuc?sub_confirmation=1

2Chro 7 :14... "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."
Re: Let Us Pray To God To Heal The World Of COVID - 19 by Christmasdon(m): 1:03am On Mar 31, 2020
Leave them lets see what they can come up with their sciences, they don't know we have the GOD OF SHADRAC MESACH AND ABADNEGO. YOU HAVE TRIED EVERY OTHER THING, WHY DON'T YOU TRY PRAYER-MBAKA
Re: Let Us Pray To God To Heal The World Of COVID - 19 by Sciences: 1:37am On Mar 31, 2020
Christmasdon:
Leave them lets see what they can come up with their sciences, they don't know we have the GOD OF SHADRAC MESACH AND ABADNEGO. YOU HAVE TRIED EVERY OTHER THING, WHY DON'T YOU TRY PRAYER-MBAKA

Ignorance will slaughter you Nigerians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAk7aX5hksU

(1) (Reply)

Pls Parents Should Read This For Teenagers. / Pls I Need Help / Why Do People Masturbate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.