Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,412 members, 7,974,677 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:26 AM

Why I Killed My Husband With Rat Poison – Housewife Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Killed My Husband With Rat Poison – Housewife Confesses (805 Views)

House Help Caught Poisoning Food Of Family With Rat Poison (video) / Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced / Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Killed My Husband With Rat Poison – Housewife Confesses by arinze198(m): 12:03am On Mar 31, 2020
A housewife, identified as Mrs. Eddie, has revealed what transpired between her and her husband before she decided to eliminate him with rat poison in their matrimonial home.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Ndiakparata, Igbeagu, Ebonyi State, last Monday where they reside.

The woman reportedly told the Police that she went out, came back by 2am on that day, her husband was angry and beat her up for coming late.

Mrs. Eddie claimed that since she had gotten another lover, it was better to eliminate her husband and move on to marry her new lover in order to avoid disturbance in her new relationship. She then prepared food, poured the rat poison into it. Not knowing, her husband ate the food and died at night inside the room.

However, three days later the dastardly act leaked in the community and the angry youths apprehended her. She eventually confessed to the crime, was stripped naked and paraded around the community before she was handed over to the Police in the area.

Full story: https://pmexpressng.com/why-i-killed-my-husband-with-rat-poison-housewife-confesses/

Re: Why I Killed My Husband With Rat Poison – Housewife Confesses by feemi: 12:08am On Mar 31, 2020
Ezi
Re: Why I Killed My Husband With Rat Poison – Housewife Confesses by Iyiataata92: 12:33am On Mar 31, 2020
Yesterday, man killed his wife and stayed with the corpse for three days. Today woman kills husband with rat poison.
And people are afraid of coronavirus. The real killer of people is people and not the virus
Don't distance people because of virus, distance them because they are more deadly than the virus

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Husband With Rat Poison – Housewife Confesses by Tpave(m): 12:56am On Mar 31, 2020
This your story get as e be
Re: Why I Killed My Husband With Rat Poison – Housewife Confesses by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 31, 2020
No need to read, I knw sey e no fit pass Imo or Ebonyi state
Re: Why I Killed My Husband With Rat Poison – Housewife Confesses by Nobody: 4:15am On Mar 31, 2020
LOL she should have used Sniper
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Husband With Rat Poison – Housewife Confesses by koffsman(m): 5:44am On Mar 31, 2020
Why is the heart of men full of evil because of Dickson she put an end to the life of another Dickson na wa ooo
Re: Why I Killed My Husband With Rat Poison – Housewife Confesses by Punchline33: 6:32am On Mar 31, 2020
The ppl of that community must be civilized for not lynching her. But why will a woman have a new lover and kill her husband when she could have sought divorce? That is why the society frowns at women cheating because it is dangerous. A man can cheat and stay loyal to his wife because men have control of their emotions but women cant cope with the multiple emotional attachment. Just look at teenage gals, once they taste sex for the first time they start thinking they re mates with their mothers, something boys will do for years without detection. If you are a woman and you want to cheat, just divorce and live ur life peacefully. The stigma society attaches to a woman caught cheating is much and it can affect their kids.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fulanivirus-20 Hits Sokoto State, 22 People Dead, Policemen Kidnapped / White Americans Are Also Looting Shops / Kemi Olunloyo Reveals How Hushpuppi Hacked Into USA System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.