Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,523 members, 7,978,725 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:10 PM

Partner With All Telecomm Network In Nigeria And Earn 6-20kdaily - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Partner With All Telecomm Network In Nigeria And Earn 6-20kdaily (256 Views)

Work From Home As Telecomm Agent / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Telecomm/oil & Gas Servicing Company Job Opportunities (24 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partner With All Telecomm Network In Nigeria And Earn 6-20kdaily by Filatino(m): 7:49am On Mar 31, 2020
Let me bring it to your notice the Telecomm network/companies are over shadowing the Oil sector in Nigeria
Let's use the present pandemic as an instance...sit @ home order!! Trust me the Telecomm companies are the
Ones benefitting most from the present situation... U must make use of them one way or the order
Either through voice call or internet services!! Here is an opportunity to partner with all of them
And make earns means for yourself!! No much words! To get started
Chat up directly https:///2349077898632
Re: Partner With All Telecomm Network In Nigeria And Earn 6-20kdaily by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2020
Add up 09061792462

(1) (Reply)

Billing / AR Officer At Netcom Africa Limited / Npower: Abba Kyari Was My Mentor, Sadiya Umar Farouk Pay Tributes / The Amazing Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.