Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,188 members, 7,884,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

Do You Investors Who Intend To Build A Refinery Any Where In The World? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Investors Who Intend To Build A Refinery Any Where In The World? (821 Views)

Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery / Cassava Production: I Need 9 Investors Who Can Invest N60,000 Each. / Are You Sending,or Intend To Send Fairly Used Auto-parts From Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Investors Who Intend To Build A Refinery Any Where In The World? by malvino: 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2010
Dear Reader,

I am a sub-agent who was delegated by Bisam limited, Turkey to source for organization or interested countries who will like to set up refineries and constructions in there country.
Bimsan limited is a reputable construction company in Turkey and it has spanned years of excellence in the construction of pipeline, tanks and refineries for organizations and countries. Its services are well planned and organized and it intends to expand it coasts as a reputable entity. We have done jobs in Turkey, Iraq, Morocco and so on. Its mission to set up a refinery in many countries. I humbly seek an approvals from Governments and organizations to set up a refineries.The refinery will be an added benefit to your economy in terms of development, employment, monetary revenue and proper utilization of
natural resources.
Our company ( Bimsan) bofore anything seeks for a *letter of intent (L.O.I) *from either the Government or those who will are responsible. This will actually be a means be which we will know the seriousness of the client.
We would also need ideas on how the refinery you want us to build should be
like.
The amount needed or budget by your organization or Government to set up a
project of this sort.

Thank you,

Malvin Jide Enuoyibo
Facilitator and Sub-agent
For: BIMSAN LIMITED,
TURKEY.
www.bim-san.com
+212662086044 (Mr Ghazal)

(1) (Reply)

Barbing Saloon For Sale At Ikorodu. / 7inch Qualcomm Tablet In-built 3g, Wifi, Gps, Gsm Phone Call And 3g Call / Gold Buyer Needed In Nigeria Or Internationally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.