Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,108 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take (4776 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by MrCork2: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2010
ebonyvibe:

No its something am telling you about the world luckily for me my parents are not in self deluded they thought me about sex education and I really benefitted from it I have lots of very good girlfriends you are in much trouble today cos of unwanted pregnancies emotionally tromoli cos the didn't get the right advice

Cos I knew it wasn't fiorbidden I didn't have the great urge to just have intimacy[b] I got disvirgined at 21 though [/b] it wasn't my husband who I love so dearly i would not change a thing cos that was part of my past which made me the person my husband fell in love with

****hmm, brings out note book & writes down pointers tongue****
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Mygoldie(f): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2010
The taste is in the pudding.
how can you tell the taste the pudding without tasting it first,is it possible?
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by ndcide(m): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2010
advocates of sex b4 marriage do not love God simple. God says don't and thats it.
Howcome those who do the wrong things call others hypocrite. If you love God, obey him.

On the other hand people should know that sex is a tool used by the dark world to capture men. Most evil that cannot me phantomed by our 6 senses are maniupulated thru sex. Finally with so much knowledge about sex and all the testing testing relationships no longer last as before. Sex cant satisfy man. God is not joking if he condems illicit sex.
Its very clare but men love darkness rather than light.
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by porasog(f): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2010
Left to our desires alone, it certainly will fall to our choices. Whether we want to experiment with it or not. But when God comes into the picture it becomes a different thing. The question is who do want to obey? Ur  insatiable desires or God. Before u make ur choice just remember our desires or feelings were made for us and not vice versa. U can control them if u want to.
cool

Wumine:

The holy books classifies sex before marriage as sin. But really who are we to judge? Who is that without sin? And marrying as a virgin doesnt guarantee you happiness in marriage.
My take on this: your choice and between you  and your God!
Nobody judges u without your conscience judging u first. The question is, is it really someone else judging you or your conscience? I can't just understand why the term JUDGE or JUDGING always finds a place whenever moral l issues in relation to God are discussed or mentioned.  

ebonyvibe:

There are many hypos on this thread living in la la land not the real world
Yeah well said. Who are the hypocrites?
Those who don't see it as judging, when they call others thieves (especially politicians), verbally or physically assault their friends, siblings, neighbours e.t.c, for wrong doing, , on and on I could go. Infact if u've had any reason to frown at anything you considered wrong, know that you judged that thing or being. As such if you don't see these acts as judging but see the views of others on this subject matter, or its like as judging others, YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE !
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by ebonyvibe(f): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2010
Some people here are mind baffling not one of you can come out and say I didn't have intimacy b4 marriage but condem it vigorously God says we should not do so many things but we do and some chose one is a bigger sin than the other to God sin is sin keep the sabath day holy do not lie how dare some one tell me I don't love God far from it I do.

I suggest you read your bible's ten commandment well it say thou shall commit adultery not fornication  I know some other passages refer to fornication. But obviously it would have said fornication if it was meant to be so

@ ndecde did u marry a virgin??
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by omowomen: 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2010
Sex before marriage covers a broad ground, there has been series of debate, on why one has to wait, for any sexual intercourse until your wedding night.

Sex Before Marriage is just a common sense issue

Yes it is clearly writen in the Bible which say “do not commit fornication”, this implies no sex before wedding. It a guide to a better life and better choices we end up making.

Tell me as a 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, years old etc, what do they need
Click below for full story

http://www.womenconfidentials.com/2010/sex-before-marriage-what-is-your-take/
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by DadLolade(m): 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2010
It is a life time property .
so dont buy a black market.

Just to be sure.
In fact I confirmed b4 tieing the nuptial knot.
To God be d glory.

Just choice anyway.
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Areaboy2(m): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2010
@ ebonyvibe!!!

U got it all wrong my dear, I was telling the other person to read your post and might learn something from it, undecided
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by spicyhoney(f): 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2010
Morally, sex before marriage is wrong but in these times we are living how many people can actually stand up and say they are virgins once above the age of 20?

@OP, I can't marry someone I have not had sex with, there's need to know if you both are 'compatible' in that aspect too. And this could possibly help especially if there is need for adjustment or one party learning from the other so that both parties would be operating on the same cadre so as to avoid cheating from the party who is not satisfied with the performance of the other.
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2010
Kai! SATAN and his agents have succeeded in blind-folding many people's face! SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS WRONG. Marriage is not about sex alone, remember? Those of you talking about testing and stuffs like that, whatever happened to faith in God? Do you know that marriage is pre-destined and God'll never pair incompatible people together. If you know that love is the basis of your relationship then I see no reason to sampling technique. Wish I could explain better but hope you got me.
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Girl846(f): 3:57am On Jan 01, 2011
It is a Choice we are all free to make. However, there are consequences for the choices that we make.

God said: no sex before marriage, out of love for us because he wants the best for his children.
Man said: I need to "try before I buy", out of the need for immediate gratification and selfishness.

Which side will you follow?
Its is as simple as that.

, Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God. (James 4:4)

(and for those that will be quick to call me a hypocrite, I am a virgin in my early twenties living in America- I have dated quite a few guys and had numerous opportunities to slip up - luckily by God's grace I have maintained my stand.) Trust me it hasn't been easy especially in my environment where people even judge me for not being active.
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by olij: 10:55am On Jan 01, 2011
LET US CALL A SPADE A SPADE!SEX B4 MARRIAGE IS WRONG because D WORD OF GOD SAID FORNICATORS WIL HAVE THEIR PART IN D LAKE OF FIRE. WHO ARE WE TO FOLLOW?GOD OR OUR FEELINGS? DID GOD NOT KNOW THAT WE AR HUMAN B4 HE GAVE D COMMANDMENT? OR DID CHRIST NOT KNOW OUR FEELINGS B4 HE SAID WE SHD NOT LUST AFTER WOMAN/MAN? WE AR ADMONISHED DAT INSTEAD OF BURNING WE SHD MARRY. FOR WE DAT HAVE NOT MARRIED WE SHD FLEE 4M THINGS DAT WE WIL TEMPT US TO HAVE SEX B4 MARRIAGE.REMEMBER, WAT U SOW U REAP.IF U SOW TO D FLESH(watching dirty movies,nght clubbing etc) U WIL REAP CORRUPTION(sex b4 marriage, ) HAPI NEW YEAR!
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by olij: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2011
@Girl846,God bless u my sis.keep it up.u wil b rewarded 4 it
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by jmoore(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2011
Having sex before marriage makes you cheap!!

some folks will say " you have to test what you are buying"

let me answer a question when you go to buy an apple, does the apple seller allows you to taste the apple before you buy? No!

Okay, you will probably come up with a defensive statement that "I have to test drive the car that I am buying before I buy it" and I will say second hand cars are the one that are up for testdrives and not New cars.
Allowing yourseif to be tested shows how cheap you are

Sexually compatiblity does not secure a marriage, look at those hollywood stars and other celebrities

The truth is SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS WRONG!!
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by hymen(f): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2011
jmoore:

Having sex before marriage makes you cheap!!

some folks will say " you have to test what you are buying"

let me answer a question when you go to buy an apple, does the apple seller allows you to taste the apple before you buy? No!

Okay, you will probably come up with a defensive statement that "I have to test drive the car that I am buying before I buy it" and I will say second hand cars are the one that are up for testdrives and not New cars.
Allowing yourseif to be tested shows how cheap you are

Sexually compatiblity does not secure a marriage, look at those hollywood stars and other celebrities

The truth  is SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS WRONG!!
Well said,if you want it put a ring on it wink
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by jmoore(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2011
Exactly put the ring on it means you owe the body, that is what is marriage; you owe each others body.

If you are sleeping with one you are not married to then both of you are stealing from each other.
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by SmileyB: 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2011
I used to think that when you obey God's law, God will come down and salute me. Or send someone to encourage me. Hmmnnnn, recently i realised that it's a lie from the pit of hell. Lemme tell you something about God's law of NO SEX BEFORE MARRAGE. It is simply to save you from unnecessary heart aches, h. i v., s.t.d, unwanted pregnancy, abortions, ridicule and disgrace. If you dont have all of these mentioned, who will have peace of mind God or yourself If you sleep with a guy who messes you up in your neigbourhood or office, who ends up getting the disgrace? I know pple who have dated in the office, slept with themselves. One of them had to leave the job not because the pay wasnt good but because of the embarassment. Tell me, couldnt they have saved themselves the shame
I am not a saint. Infact, i am writing this from Experience and i thank God for the opportunity to tell pple to learn from my own stupidity.
Dont sleep with the opposite sex. It doesnt help you. It ties u down to the other person. You may pretend to the world but you cant pretend to yourself.
Yeah , I know some ladies who want a guy. They know the guy's in a relationship but they still want him , Just to have sex with him or kiss ,
Whatever ,

It doesnt help. Once you get it, you want more. Pls leave a guy who's in a relationship alone. If he wants you and believes you mean more to him than the lady in his life, he'll end the relationship and be with you. .
I have said my own! sad
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by busygirl(f): 5:08am On Jan 02, 2011
It is clear that Sex after marriage is the proper thing to do. Trust that man will always find a reason to justify his wrong doings. Test drive whatever? I am more concerned about the spiritual aspect of sex. A lot of people tend to ignore this, thinking it is just sex, it is not just sex, it has a root, it is a BOND (soul ties). Many people lose their destiny just because of sex. Abstinence is a thing of the mind achievable by grace. One big mistake many people make is making sex the basis of their relationship. BIG MISTAKE!!!! It clouds your sense of reasoning in a relationship and it doesn't guarantee you a 'happy ever after'.
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by omowomen: 7:55am On Jan 07, 2011
Sex before marriage covers a broad ground, there has been series of debate, on why one has to wait, for any sexual intercourse until your wedding night.

Sex Before Marriage is just a common sense issue

Yes it is clearly writen in the Bible which say “do not commit fornication”, this implies no sex before wedding. It a guide to a better life and better choices we end up making.

Tell me as a 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, years old etc, what do they need what do they need or why do they need to have intimacy at such young ages, if the rule of age laws was to be applied, than all this hurt, depression, heartbreak , suicidal thought, will not be an every day occurrences
Click below for full story

http://www.womenconfidentials.com/2010/sex-before-marriage-what-is-your-take/
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 07, 2011
@topic: no biggie (yes I said it).
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by 190: 11:21am On Jan 07, 2011
you have to test drive a car before taking it home,

so,
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Thickson(m): 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2011
I ain't gonna preach the bible and condemn alla y'all to hell fire, HELL NO!!
I'm just gonna give you the benefit of my looooong experience.

A wife is a much much bigger deal than how hot she can make you cum after 30mins of bleeping. MUCH MUCH BIGGER. So if sexual compatibility is your only measure. You gonna be shortchanged dude. Same goes for the chics here.

Some things can be learned. How to shine congo, hala kpakus, or whatever u wish to call it CAN be learned. By anybody without ever touching a woman or a man. The first time I ever handled a woman (luscious, big breasted, broadhipped sultry thing she was), she accused me of lying to her that it was my first time. My secret? I did my ground work first. I made sure that I knew where all the hot spots were and how to hit them just right (it was like doing course work) and it paid off. The agra or konji or whatever you call it almost undid me but I managed to hold it together just long enough. Same goes for the ladies.

Those of you who claim that you gotta taste before you sit down to the meal are just lusty, selfserving people who wanna catch as much fun as they can before settling. Unfortunately, you may miss what's really important about a relationship. I'm not condemning u. Just giving u a heads up.

For those of you with you numskulls buried deep in the bible while ignoring reality. All I feel for you is pity. God made sex and He made it to be gloriously, luxuriously, erotically, deliciously enjoyed to the fullest extent possible by the partaking man and woman. At least, do your future spouse a favor. Learn all you can hold about it so that you'll perform adequately. You don't need to touch a man or woman to know how give them an unmatched bleep. It all begins and ends in your head.

Finally, a mature open mind cannot go wrong in this world, regardless of the principles and strictures u subscribe to.

I'm out. cool
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Omolola1(f): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2011
@ Topic

It depends on the two parties involved
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by omowomen: 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2011
well
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by desholah(m): 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2011
OP.
Marriage before sex all the way cheesy wink
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Nekai(f): 12:58am On Mar 20, 2011
There are benefits to either senario, but if you are waiting until marriage you can change your mind at any time.
Once you have sex you can't become a virgin again, even if you decide not to have sex anymore the desire will be greater once you have started.
Waiting is the best thing.
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by MrsChima1(f): 1:00am On Mar 20, 2011
LMAO@Desso sustaining from sex before marriage. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by desholah(m): 1:05am On Mar 20, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

LMAO@Desso sustaining from sex before marriage. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Stop hating/jealousy , . . .we both know you could not wait for sex till you were married . . . . .So just pray for me that i keep this virginity grin grin grin. , . . . .stop hating, duck!!
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by MrsChima1(f): 1:08am On Mar 20, 2011
I was a virgin before my marriage.
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by desholah(m): 1:11am On Mar 20, 2011
^^^WHAT? . . . .Did your bro told you that or you framed it up to make yourself happy? tongue cheesy
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by MrsChima1(f): 1:16am On Mar 20, 2011
My doctor told me. Limp Dick.
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Advocator: 2:14am On Mar 20, 2011
It is okay as long as you don’t get the f-u-c-k and destroyed the v.a.g.i.n.a of your beloved woman. I have intimacy recurrently, Zap  b.i.t.c.h.e.s around like there’s no tomorrow. I gotta keep my d.i.c.k satisfied you know. But when it comes to the one true woman that I love, I don’t think I will ever satisfy my urges outside marriage on her. I can only see myself making the most striking love to her when I marry her. She is saving her beautiful diamond for me. That kind of angel ought not to be played with. She is a dime and me s-e-x.i.n.g her out of the blues is out of bound. I only see myself making love to her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick / Woman Under Fire After Celebrating Birthday With Friends In Style. Photos / I'm So Pissed With This Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.