Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,967 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:06 PM

Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK (78209 Views)

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / Africa Free Of Coronavirus As Egyptian Suspect Tests Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Zigdore: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
rusher14:

You've been on this forum since February doing the same thing.

In April, you would delete your earlier pleas and start all over again with another story.

Don't mind the i.d i. o.t

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by rusher14: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
promisechild:
All this are rumors how can millions of test kits be contaminated? Please Uk government should stop making excuses for their failure! I can’t trust any news from the British government. They are bunch of crooks!

Read the story.

The company that produced it in Luxembourg notified the british recipients of the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Ynkcares4all: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Seriously, that is one thing I respect Britain quality control for, they scrutinize everything. If any product passes their quality control desk then you should be rest assured that the product or good is one of the best in the world. I believe one day we get there in nja

3 Likes

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Roon9(m): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Reussite:
Exactly what we talking about.
I'm pretty certain some persons contracted this virus via the test kits.

Nobody even beg am before e offer to help undecided
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by koffsman(m): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
E get reason why, now it's obvious this game is becoming something else first plane crash now another one the kits itself is bros corona world politics at it's highest peak

2 Likes

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Nairalandmonika: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shekochild:

What you said seems to make sense... I have been wondering why a country with many cases will evacuate its citizens from a country with few cases. Some thing is fishing somewhere...
There's nothing fishy here, you just think too much. It's only logical that they evacuate their citizen. If you were the president of Israel and u care about you citizens, Knowing fully well u have citizens in Nigeria won't u evacuate them?

The world knows Nigeria health care system is zero. They are only trying to help Nigeria by removing their citizens.

8 Likes

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by SharpJoe: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:
Nigerians open your eyes and embrace the truth.

This is a confirmation of my previous thread below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5760985/coronavirus-apostle-johnson-suleman-exposes

Read the number 11 truth in the link to the thread above and see that what apostle Johnson Suleiman said was the hidden truth.

Our Nigerian government should not accept any testing kit from China.

Why is it that the cases in Nigeria started to rise after the test kits from the Chinese Billionaire arrived?

Nigeria should focus on our local herbs for cure and our Nigerian scientist should make more research on our local herbs.

We have the cure but we are neglecting the wonders of our local herbs.

Why are they threatening the French doctor that made the discovery of chloro Quine?

Why are they attacking trump for suggesting chloro Quine?

NIGERIANS open your eyes!!!!!

It is better you advise Researchers based in Nigeria to work on developing our own rapid testing kits. Than just talking of local herbs. Will local herbs help if we wait until victims have become virulent and sick, needing ventilators?

5 Likes

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by executive12: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
They need to urgently check the test kits we have to ensure they are not contaminated. They might be getting some false positive tests. As someone else above suggested, we should not use test kits from China.
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by kulrunsman79(m): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
I have no reason to doubt this. Have believed that this covid-19 scam is a man made chemical weapon to reduce and disgrace mankind. It's not natural as WHO want to make us believe.

Nigeria should be very careful. Come to think of it, Bill Gates predicted about this virus since 2015. Now, he is predicting that Africa could lose about 10m souls to this same pandemic virus. WHO corroborated his warning. Nigeria and South Africa is their most targeted countries. We should open our eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Ideagatesauto: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:

Read the number 11 truth in the link to the thread above and see that what apostle Johnson Suleiman said was the hidden truth.

Why is it that the cases in Nigeria started to rise after the test kits from the Chinese Billionaire arrived?

Nigeria should focus on our local herbs for cure and our Nigerian scientist should make more research on our local herbs.

Why are they threatening the French doctor that made the discovery of chloro Quine?

But these contaminated items are not from China na.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Shekochild:

What you said seems to make sense... I have been wondering why a country with many cases will evacuate its citizens from a country with few cases. Some thing is fishing somewhere...
Because their citizens won't receive proper health care in Nigeria due to the dilapidated health care system in Nigeria. Make una dey use una sense sometimes and stop all these conspiracy bullshits cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by BlueAir: 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
I didn't think it's possible that non living things can be infected with d virus.i heard there's a notable pastor who prophesied that the donations from Jack ma is infected too
BlackSpanner:
I just hope and pray this does not come to us.
We see everything thrown at us from the Western and developed countries as something sent from heaven without any form of scrutiny.

I just hope the authorities concerned will be vigilante and be on their toes.

Or else if it comes to us, the worst might happen.
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by handsomeyinka(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
tetula123:
Wahala Dey o. When will this end?
And no one has answered this question. Even in sites where those who were cured was talking of their experience.
CAN THOSE WHO WERE CURED GET REINFECTED?
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by rusher14: 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
D0ctorWH0:

May you be in my situation and it will never end to you. You think people ask for help because they just want to. I pray the lord to forgive you.

Shut up.

I would never be in your situation.

Anyone who goes on your profile would see how you've been conducting yourself at least since February.

By the way, I don't fall in the category of people you would intimidate with the nonsense you lot believe in.

Go look for work.

There are lots of places where an able-bodied person can earn from his labour.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
GamalNasser:
Hahaha we talk am...I warned the useless Buhari regime to reject Jack Ma's Greek gift of masks but they failed to hid , there is a likelihood some are already pre tainted with spores ..
Virus spore??
What??
Who is your Biology Teacher?? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by tetula123(m): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
handsomeyinka:

Yes.
Send me the source. I can’t just take yes. Because you said so grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by D0ctorWH0: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
rusher14:

Shut up.

I would never be in your situation.

Anyone who goes on your profile would see how you've been conducting yourself at least since February.

By the way, I don't fall in the category of people you would intimidate with the nonsense you lot believe in.

Go look for work.

There are lots of places where an able-bodied person can earn from his labour.

As I have said I pray you never find yourself in my situation. Even for real you Cant even stand and talk to me, the you are talking to me now. And it's not your fault. And I never said I'm not working.

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Shekochild: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
PaulSimon2020:
Because their citizens won't receive proper health care in Nigeria due to the dilapidated health care system in Nigeria. Make una dey use una sense sometimes and stop all these conspiracy bullshits cool cool
America is not bed of roses as many of you always think. I was chatting with some guys there and one of them was complaining on how doctors won't attend to them....
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Ezonman(m): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:

You made a great point but the blinds will not understand you and even Apostle Johnson Suleman
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by tunjijones(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:
80% of those getting the virus in Italy and Spain are contracting it through testing and the government knows because it's part of their plan.

They are trying to Target USA but the president and his team with GOD on their side will become victorious.

Do you know the reason why each foreign countries are taking their people away from Nigeria?

It's because they want to Target Nigeria but their plans will fail.

Can you pls stop spreading false information. If you can not give any evidence to this ur write up and u just pls keep quite. If you have evidence to all this u are saying kindly share for all to see if not keep shut and stop misleading pple.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ynkcares4all:
Seriously, that is one thing I respect Britain quality control for, they scrutinize everything. If any product passes their quality control desk then you should be rest assured that the product or good is one of the best in the world. I believe one day we get there in nja
One day, one day, one day , e go better!!
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by rusher14: 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
D0ctorWH0:

As I have said I pray you never find yourself in my situation. Even for real you Cant even stand and talk to me, the you are talking to me now. And it's not your fault. And I never said I'm not working.

What is this one saying?

I can't stand and talk to a professional beggar if I see him in flesh?

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Gkemz: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
deepwater:
please send to Africa
Nigeria precisely so that the MTF can kidnap it again to ASO VILLA

Who else are you targeting at Ask rock when the virus has registered it's presence there already.
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by DropsMic(m): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
adebayo987:
Apt Suleman has prophesied that already.

He didn't prophesy it. Everyone who knows what's happening in the world knows this. Don't be a gullible follower

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by statesman6: 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:
i am 100% sure.

It's a big grand plan by the world order.

They are making way for a one world government
you will come here and start ranting everyday. Even if what you're saying is d truth who ur claim elp?
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by SeriouslySense(m): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
What lead to the contamination
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by GeneralPula: 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:

I told them to quarantine the testing kit, them no answer me...

China- A country with no goodness in their heart. sad

1 Like

Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
Seun oo cry

Help us in the village na cry

I think i may have candida albicans overgrowth in my internal flora.

I have mouth odour, blood mixes in my sputum while brushing the tongue, film looking patches on my tongue and my mouth odour is causing me inferior complex.

Medications are damn expensive in this covid-19 season. Any amount can help me please.

I'm a pharmacy student and i need nystatin mouthwash BP and fluconazole BP tablets.

The former to be held in the mouth four times daily for about ten minutes using a 10ml cup, the latter to be taken one tablet twice daily.

I only know the symptoms and treatments but don't have money for medications, i literally use my farm proceeds to feed myself cry
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by D0ctorWH0: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
rusher14:

What is this one saying?

I can't stand and talk to a professional beggar if I see him in flesh?

grin

As I have said I no blame you, no be your fault. I know your type, you like bullying. Continue you go meet your own for front.
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by junglej: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
Watch the news if you can't read. Government are taking their citizens away from MOST countries not just Nigeria. Countries believe they are in the best interest to protect their citizens rather than other countries.

author=SperoQuest post=87957858]80% of those getting the virus in Italy and Spain are contracting it through testing and the government knows because it's part of their plan.

They are trying to Target USA but the president and his team with GOD on their side will become victorious.

Do you know the reason why each foreign countries are taking their people away from Nigeria?

It's because they want to Target Nigeria but their plans will fail.[/quote]
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by beejay85: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:

Source:https://www.metro.co.uk/2020/03/31/testing-kits-heading-uk-contaminated-coronavirus-12481933/amp/
Knowing the owners of eurofin will give us an idea of the country messing with lives the world over.
I won't be surprised if the Chinese own majority stake in it
Re: Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK by Nairalandmonika: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
SperoQuest:
i am 100% sure.

It's a big grand plan by the world order.

They are making way for a one world government
So what make Nigeria and US so special?

Besides US is evacuating their citizens from Nigeria too.

If you are right then US join the plan to infect Nigeria. Don't u see u are not making sense.

Finally other countries are evacuating their citizens from everywhere in the world, not just Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) / What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) / Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.