Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,898 members, 7,952,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

Eminem Reveals His Greatest Achievement Is Raising His Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eminem Reveals His Greatest Achievement Is Raising His Children (525 Views)

Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement” – 18-year-old Nigeria / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eminem Reveals His Greatest Achievement Is Raising His Children by Jadsy01(f): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
Marshall Bruce Mathers III, also known as Eminem, has revealed that raising up kids has been his greatest accomplishment.

The 15 time Grammy Award winner, gushed over his daughter Hailie Mathers, 24, during Mike Tyson’s Hotboxin podcast and said raising her and two of his nieces was his greatest accomplishment.

Hailie is Eminem’s only biological daughter and in 2018, she graduated from Michigan State University with a degree in psychology.

Read more via Ekomiamiblog-https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2020/03/31/eminem-reveals-his-greatest-achievement-is-raising-his-children/

(1) (Reply)

King "Ooni Of Ife" Claims He Has Discovered A 100% Tested Cure For Coronavirus / Photos : See How The Pope Celebrated Palm Sunday Privately / What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Style Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.