Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

It Is The Government’s Job To Improve Lives Not Mine - Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Is The Government’s Job To Improve Lives Not Mine - Burna Boy (680 Views)

"Why I Left My Well-Paying Job To Become An Actress" - Jennifer Uzoma / Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House / Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is The Government’s Job To Improve Lives Not Mine - Burna Boy by abokikhalifa: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Burna Boy has educated a Nigerian man that the obligation of improving life for the basic man lies in the hands of the government and not his.

He said this during a trade with the Twitter client who requested that he return to his locale to accomplish something significant for them during this Coronavirus pandemic.

See their trade beneath

http://candygist..com/2020/03/it-is-governments-job-to-improve-lives.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: It Is The Government’s Job To Improve Lives Not Mine - Burna Boy by Raymeskey: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Fact
Re: It Is The Government’s Job To Improve Lives Not Mine - Burna Boy by blackboy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Good answer. They vote and campaign for dullards, rogues, and people of questionable reputation to run our oil money and lives and here they are wanting successful people to turn to father Christmas . They wont go and ask how their money is being used for them instead.

2 Likes

Re: It Is The Government’s Job To Improve Lives Not Mine - Burna Boy by sLentlover7778(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
In advanced countries...Democracy is of the people, by the people, for the people..

But for Nigeria.. democracy na for padi padi.. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: It Is The Government’s Job To Improve Lives Not Mine - Burna Boy by Beckysexy(f): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nice grin
I love that response

1 Like

Re: It Is The Government’s Job To Improve Lives Not Mine - Burna Boy by opebiboy: 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nigerians are fantastically stupid. Musicians are not rich they dont even have money to take care of their immediate family members. Na hustle them dey. Burna boy as we speak now dont even have 50 million naira in his account.

1 Like

Re: It Is The Government’s Job To Improve Lives Not Mine - Burna Boy by SavageResponse(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
That's a good response from Burna Boy

1 Like

Re: It Is The Government’s Job To Improve Lives Not Mine - Burna Boy by CodeTemplar: 2:55am On Apr 01, 2020
Really?
Thought their job was to improve the life impacting policies and maintain order.

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Write Sweet Open Letter To His Wife Hailey As He Watches Her Sleep / Prophet Odumeje Secret Deliverance Exposed / Thief Arrested After Falling Asleep During Robbery Operation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.