Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,742 members, 7,979,516 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:46 AM

Video About El-Rufai Health & TB Joshua Prophecy Got BANNED On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video About El-Rufai Health & TB Joshua Prophecy Got BANNED On Nairaland (1262 Views)

What Uba Sani Said About El-Rufai On May 28th, 2023 (Video) / Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) / Shehu Sani Advises FG On What To Do About El-zakzaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video About El-Rufai Health & TB Joshua Prophecy Got BANNED On Nairaland by faceland: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
I published a topic on Nairaland trying to answer the question if El Rufai’s announcement (on the 28th March 2020) of being tested positive to COVID-19 defied Prophet TB Joshua’s prophecy that the coronavirus would end on the 27th March 2020. However the moderator removed it.

Allow free speech guys. Please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChnQUV-IdEk

That was how I announced about CHLOROQUINE being explored as possible treatment for coronavirus and you gave the front page to someone who posted the same news 8 hours after I broke the new. That was why I moved to YouTube because if I had post it on YouTube I would have gotten 50k view if not 100k views. Make una chill biko.

Even on Google's YouTube, I placed the video under "News and Politics" category because its main focus is a governor and presidential aspirant (possibly the unofficial current Vice President of Nigeria), and I ended the video by pointing out that the majority of those who tested positive to COVID-19 are politicians.
Re: Video About El-Rufai Health & TB Joshua Prophecy Got BANNED On Nairaland by faceland: 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
Can someone give me a rational explanation why it got banned? What rules did I break or am I missing something?
Re: Video About El-Rufai Health & TB Joshua Prophecy Got BANNED On Nairaland by egbeocha(m): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
If dey banned u jst tek it like that bro. It's not a must u must post. I ve been a member of this forum for yrs nw. The first time I tried posting something, I was banned then. Bt it didn't bother me much. I jst move on. Since den na view and comment I dey do. It's not a must to post something.

1 Like

Re: Video About El-Rufai Health & TB Joshua Prophecy Got BANNED On Nairaland by faceland: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
egbeocha:
If dey banned u jst tek it like that bro. It's not a must u must post. I ve been a member of this forum for yrs nw. The first time I tried posting something, I was banned then. Bt it didn't bother me much. I jst move on. Since den na view and comment I dey do. It's not a must to post something.

You have a valid point. All I can do is say Amor Fati since it is their platform. I might just explore the Nigerian sub on Reddit (it is just that it is filled with white people and those of Nigeran ancestry that has never visted the country so they might not know who is El-Rufai or TB Joshua).

I though this was a forum where everyone should share their view in an orderly manner. I have so much to say, but if I say it now, I would hurt a moderator's ego and I get ban or even suspended. I heard they are stock at home and are in a bad mood.
Re: Video About El-Rufai Health & TB Joshua Prophecy Got BANNED On Nairaland by faceland: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2020

(1) (Reply)

FIRS Chair Ignores Buhari’s Directive, Retires Nine Directors / Some Historical Facts About Akwa Ibom / Edo Assembly, Led By Newly-elected Speaker, Visit Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.