Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,784 members, 7,882,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

Any Guy Intimidated By A Hardworking Woman Isn't Yours- Toke Makinwa (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Intimidated By A Hardworking Woman Isn't Yours- Toke Makinwa (video) (687 Views)

"A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Guy Intimidated By A Hardworking Woman Isn't Yours- Toke Makinwa (video) by Laseye008(m): 12:12am On Apr 01, 2020
Media personality and businesswoman, Toke Makinwa, has said that any man who is intimidated by a hardwoking woman isn't meant for such a woman. She said this during an Instagram live chat with music executive, Ubi Franklin, this afternoon.

Ubi during the chat asked for her take on men who might be scared of approaching her because of her status. Responding, Toke said

Any man who is intimidated by a hardworking woman is not your guy. Any man who meets me now should be inspired. I lost both parents at 8. I basically built a life for myself. If that doesn't inspire you, I don't want to be with you''

Watch the video to listen to her stand point below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcWQ0f4btHA

1 Share

Re: Any Guy Intimidated By A Hardworking Woman Isn't Yours- Toke Makinwa (video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:17am On Apr 01, 2020
Feminist on the prowl
Re: Any Guy Intimidated By A Hardworking Woman Isn't Yours- Toke Makinwa (video) by CoronaVirusPro: 12:18am On Apr 01, 2020
Olosho trying to claim hardworking woman!

Like the dwarf doesn't know the whole world knows her trade.

She be decieving her fish brain lots

In no time, even Wikipedia will update her profile as the "Renowned prostitute"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Intimidated By A Hardworking Woman Isn't Yours- Toke Makinwa (video) by thesicilian: 12:51am On Apr 01, 2020
Character is the issue, not the hardwork.
Re: Any Guy Intimidated By A Hardworking Woman Isn't Yours- Toke Makinwa (video) by ubunja(m): 1:01am On Apr 01, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

She be decieving her fish lots
hilarious.
Re: Any Guy Intimidated By A Hardworking Woman Isn't Yours- Toke Makinwa (video) by scoundrel(f): 1:16am On Apr 01, 2020
It’s funny how this is originally a dark skinned woman yet I can’t imagine her any other way. What’s funnier is her taste in men is no different from her original skin tone. It’s like the obese man who decided to become athletic to catch equally fat women.
Re: Any Guy Intimidated By A Hardworking Woman Isn't Yours- Toke Makinwa (video) by ValCon888: 1:38am On Apr 01, 2020
By hardworking she means hardworking with her toto.
Tomorrow you'll see them at Shiloh looking for husband after destroying their oilrigs with nuclear-sized dicks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Guy Intimidated By A Hardworking Woman Isn't Yours- Toke Makinwa (video) by OsewaBoy: 4:42am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

She be decieving her fish brain lots

In no time, even Wikipedia will update her profile as the "Renowned prostitute"
[/s]
Re: Any Guy Intimidated By A Hardworking Woman Isn't Yours- Toke Makinwa (video) by Zabiboy: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2020
Laseye008:
Media personality and businesswoman, Toke Makinwa

@ emboldened

If u knw, u know...grin

(1) (Reply)

1967 Video Of Women Saying What They Find Attractive In A Man / What Age Is Suitable For A Lady To Get Married? / When She Told You She Was Not A Virgin, How Did You React?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.