Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,633 members, 7,926,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 12:46 AM

Coronavirus: Goalkeeper Pepe Reina Reveals ‘i Could No Longer Breathe … - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coronavirus: Goalkeeper Pepe Reina Reveals ‘i Could No Longer Breathe … (459 Views)

Pepe Reina Returns To Premier Leagu On Loan From AC Milan / Formal Chelsea Striker Choose Enyeama Over Pete Cech, Reina And Seaman / Epl:reina Emerges Keeper With Highest Clean-sheet Ratio In History [full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Goalkeeper Pepe Reina Reveals ‘i Could No Longer Breathe … by thaymithorpey: 1:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Premier League goalkeeper Pepe Reina has revealed his struggle against coronavirus, saying he was worried for his life and unable to breathe.

“The only real fear I had was when I understood that there was no oxygen: endless minutes of fear as if suddenly my throat had closed,” said the Spaniard, who used to play for Liverpool.

“The most difficult moment was when I could no longer breathe, the 25 minutes I ran out of oxygen. It was the worst moments of my life.”
Reina, now on loan at Aston Villa from AC Milan, said he took necessary precautions after feeling unwell, despite not being tested.

And speaking to Corriere Dello Sport, the 37-year-old opened up about his experience of COVID-19.....https:///39jGwOs

Re: Coronavirus: Goalkeeper Pepe Reina Reveals ‘i Could No Longer Breathe … by thaymithorpey: 3:08am On Apr 01, 2020
You are right boss, I even read that it killed a 12-year-old child yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Outdoor Basketball Shoes 2020 / Premier League Announce Player And Manager Of The Month Nominees / Can FA Cup Winners Qualify For Europa Cup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.