Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity? (5868 Views)

Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? / +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity? by mamagee3(f): 1:42am On Apr 01, 2020
This married man seems to try to hold his wife in public like in a “She needs a husband, so I have to be there for her” sort of way.

The lady in question is a ph. D holder by the way.

I feel like some marriages are out of love and some are just out of pity and consideration..what do you all think?
Re: This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 01, 2020
mamagee3:
This married man seems to try to hold his wife in public like in a “She needs a husband, so I have to be there for her” sort of way.

I feel like some marriages are out of love and some are just out of pity and consideration..what do you all think?

Love,pity,selfish interests, mutual benefits, transactional arrangements etc are all part of why people marry each other

10 Likes

Re: This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity? by BareFacedLies(m): 3:32am On Apr 01, 2020
mamagee3:

How did you arrive at your conclusion?
Re: This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity? by mamagee3(f): 3:55am On Apr 01, 2020
BareFacedLies:

How did you arrive at your conclusion?
Read the whole post, pay attention to the second line.
Re: This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity? by Ketamine9000mg(m): 4:58am On Apr 01, 2020
mamagee3:

Read the whole post, pay attention to the second line.

Nothing of note to really read here. I think you emotionally made the conclusion.

10 Likes

Re: This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 01, 2020
Half bread is better than none. She has phd and pali but still needs a man( any kind)
Re: This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity? by mamagee3(f): 6:20am On Apr 01, 2020
Ketamine9000mg:

Nothing of note to really read here. I think you emotionally made the conclusion.
I said he held his wife in public in a “She needs a husband, so I need to be there for her sort of way” and you still not reading it... undecided
Re: This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity? by Bluehill1051: 6:41am On Apr 01, 2020
mamagee3:

Another attention crazy bitch! Mind ur fvckin business

3 Likes

Re: This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity? by Ketamine9000mg(m): 7:14am On Apr 01, 2020
mamagee3:

I said he held his wife in public in a “She needs a husband, so I need to be there for her sort of way” and you still not reading it... undecided

What does that even mean?

1 Like

Re: This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity? by femi4: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2020
mamagee3:

We all marry for reasons....forget love

Reasons like:Physical, financial, root, ability, age, academics, religion, tribe etc
Re: This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity? by zexy2030(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2020
mamagee3:

all relationships and marriages are based on reasons. We all have reasons u r with person u r with right now. it was only in those days parents marry for their children without the guy having reasons to love her, most importantly it could be she is a virgin.
Re: This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity? by alkines(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2020
People like this OP don spoil pple life taya, coming into conclusions on what's not and spreading rumors!

If u no stop this your yeye baseless assumptions ehhnn, your position for hell ehnn na HIGH TABLE shocked cool
Re: This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity? by Remijuice: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2020
This "STAY AT HOME" is Affecting Some People Negatively.

1 Like

Re: This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity? by Freddykrueger: 10:22am On Apr 01, 2020
mamagee3:

This bi*ch! I really wanna stick it deep-in-yur-throat n bust lots of nuts into yur larynx wink
Re: This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity? by Vernon26(m): 10:41am On Apr 01, 2020
2020 and yu still this dumb kai
Re: This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity? by sparog(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2020
mamagee3:

Some ladies put their everything in relationships and they are faithful too. This makes the men they are dating to marry them out of pity /consideration and not out of love...

When a man starts feeling bad, he can't leave her because of all she has done in his life but he doesn't love her either... He might decide to just marry her outta pity
Re: This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity? by drehdinho(m): 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
sparog:

Some ladies put their everything in relationships and they are faithful too. This makes the men they are dating to marry them out of pity /consideration and not out of love...

When a man starts feeling bad, he can't leave her because of all she has done in his life but he doesn't love her either... He might decide to just marry her outta pity

Apt.

1 Like

Re: This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity? by Samfloxin(m): 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
Wey the pinshure nah !!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. / Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? / Check Out These Hot Girls Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.