Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,770 members, 7,927,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:29 AM

Three Suspected Cases Of COVID-19 In Delta Test Negative - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Three Suspected Cases Of COVID-19 In Delta Test Negative (13323 Views)

Coronavirus: Two Suspected Cases in Ghana Test Negative. / Ghana: 2 Suspected Cases Of Coronavirus Recorded In Accra / Monkey Pox Hits Lagos, 2 Suspected Cases Recorded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Suspected Cases Of COVID-19 In Delta Test Negative by anonimi: 6:52am On Apr 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Cases Of COVID-19 In Delta Test Negative by Ayubaossy(m): 6:53am On Apr 01, 2020
Thank for de results that came negative . Stay safe stay home happy new month
Re: Three Suspected Cases Of COVID-19 In Delta Test Negative by Olataogreat(m): 6:56am On Apr 01, 2020
OK ooo, thank God for that
Re: Three Suspected Cases Of COVID-19 In Delta Test Negative by elmagnifico411(m): 6:58am On Apr 01, 2020
Amen!!!
landmark86:
Warri no dey carry last but not in the case of Cov-19 grin.
Tnx 2 God that the result came out negative.
I no we Nigerians will be free from covid-19 this month Jesus name.
If you believe let me here you say amen
Re: Three Suspected Cases Of COVID-19 In Delta Test Negative by AmadorSays: 6:58am On Apr 01, 2020
Nice, these are the kind of news we want to be hearing
Re: Three Suspected Cases Of COVID-19 In Delta Test Negative by Aksnoopy: 7:09am On Apr 01, 2020
Contact me for face mask and hand sanitisers anywhere in Lagos. Delivery also available for oyo,Kwara,logo,Abuja and portharcourt. # face mask 10000 for a pack of 50pcs, 100ml sanitiser (factory) made for 600 each. Limited quantities available.
Re: Three Suspected Cases Of COVID-19 In Delta Test Negative by ojaysam25(m): 7:13am On Apr 01, 2020
okowa has been proactive rather than reactive unlike our useless president.
Re: Three Suspected Cases Of COVID-19 In Delta Test Negative by Godwin1993: 7:15am On Apr 01, 2020
Delta state is best.. Covid-19 has no room in delta state.. [b][/b]
Re: Three Suspected Cases Of COVID-19 In Delta Test Negative by SharpJoe: 7:19am On Apr 01, 2020
Without Mass Testing, the Coronavirus Pandemic Will Keep Spreading

Countries such as South Korea that test thousands of people per day have slowed the outbreak. Other nations must adopt Seoul’s model before it’s too late.

The key to South Korea’s success has been speed and an early push toward mass testing, rigorous contact tracing, and mandatory quarantine for anyone near a carrier of the virus.

The country, with a population of 51 million, tests more than 20,000 people a day at more than 600 testing sites nationwide, while integrating apps that not only track individuals if they have tested positive, but also warn them if they might have been exposed to a known case.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/23/coronavirus-pandemic-south-korea-italy-mass-testing-covid19-will-keep-spreading/

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.
Re: Three Suspected Cases Of COVID-19 In Delta Test Negative by SharpJoe: 7:21am On Apr 01, 2020
Godwin1993:
Delta state is best.. Covid-19 has no room in delta state..

Have your State carried out massive testing to know if there are no cases? Without massive testing, it is impossible to know if there are no cases in Delta State please.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.
Re: Three Suspected Cases Of COVID-19 In Delta Test Negative by omeome: 7:24am On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Three Suspected Cases Of COVID-19 In Delta Test Negative by dat9jaguy(m): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2020
drightguy:
Then stop the restriction while the borders remain closed.

I see you.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Cases Of COVID-19 In Delta Test Negative by blackgold90(m): 7:34am On Apr 01, 2020
Ologundudu2020:
i have just one question to ask
Is it true the world is coming to and end this very month ?
Any logical analysis as regards to this pls ?

Not this month but if America corona virus cases increases they may fire missile to china
Re: Three Suspected Cases Of COVID-19 In Delta Test Negative by Kkkem: 7:37am On Apr 01, 2020
Thank God
Re: Three Suspected Cases Of COVID-19 In Delta Test Negative by Iceiscold: 7:40am On Apr 01, 2020
Thank God for the Month of April: IT IS OUR MONTH OF COMPLETE REST. WELCOME!!

good one
Re: Three Suspected Cases Of COVID-19 In Delta Test Negative by agbitaj(m): 8:23am On Apr 01, 2020
Covidiot cry
drightguy:
Then stop the restriction while the borders remain closed.
Re: Three Suspected Cases Of COVID-19 In Delta Test Negative by abobote: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2020
landmark86:
Warri no dey carry last but not in the case of Cov-19 grin.
Tnx 2 God that the result came out negative.
I no we Nigerians will be free from covid-19 this month in Jesus name.
If you believe let me hear you say amen
Re: Three Suspected Cases Of COVID-19 In Delta Test Negative by Austineva(m): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2020
Thank God! Na my resident be that o
Re: Three Suspected Cases Of COVID-19 In Delta Test Negative by Prechgold1180(m): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2020
Mikkymilli:
This Covid 19 situation has really opened people's eyes to know that China is indeed the Anti Christ that the Bible spoke about. Of course we know that they are already against Christ and other religions but it'll be official when they finally take over world power from the US and from this little covid 19 act, it'll sure happen cos they've seen that they can do it. They'll control the quantum electronics of the world and will be able to listen to all calls in the world, no matter the president. They'll control the health care system and you'll have to bow to them before they make it available to you.
With all the money Nigeria has borrowed from China, i think we're already neck deep into China's ploys. It won't be long before they start coming to knock at our door.
These world leaders need to open their eyes and ask themselves, 'How is it that China now has 75000 recovered patients?'. C'mon this is no conspiracy theory. It's written in clear ink. It's definitely not because of their lockdown or anything (I'm in no way disputing the importance of a lockdown) but the truth has to be said, China had this planned and just needed few people in their country to be sacrificed before the cure is finally released.
This case here is definitely not the end of the world. There'll be more. And yes, from China. I believe this world won't last the next 200years.
There's nothing you and I can do about it but to stay at home and make sure we don't meet our maker way too early.
if you are into yahoo I mean china work u ll notice dat kwai and tiktok has 666 emoji
And dats one of their best emoji they can't post without using it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Postpartum Depression / Appendix Surgery / How To Enlarge Your Pennies With Your Hands Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.