Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,335 members, 7,974,423 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:49 AM

Which Game Are You Going To Play To Spend The Quarantine Time - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Game Are You Going To Play To Spend The Quarantine Time (3041 Views)

Quarantine Time, What Do We Do? / Which Game Will You Install First On Your New Device? / Which Game Made Your Childhood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Game Are You Going To Play To Spend The Quarantine Time by smormad: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
It might be stupid for some people, but rocket league is the game I am excited the most about. It is really cool to play and it is so competitive. I had a job that took all my time and now when I was in quarantine it was much different. I had time to play as much as I want and I was really hooked. I even had to buy rocket league items to make my profile better. My car was really good looking and I don't care that I spend a few bucks to make it that way. I even made some friends while playing. Now I am back to work, but on the weekend I play.
Re: Which Game Are You Going To Play To Spend The Quarantine Time by donMIG(m): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Fineboy444:
Call of duty mobile

Pls what's the spec of ur fone

Here mine will I b able to run it

Re: Which Game Are You Going To Play To Spend The Quarantine Time by Ekene442(m): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
Playing dream league 2019, anyone with 2021 ?
Re: Which Game Are You Going To Play To Spend The Quarantine Time by mikyadcd: 11:58am On Sep 24, 2020

Re: Which Game Are You Going To Play To Spend The Quarantine Time by tkhassan(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
I am mainly playing call of duty: Warzone.
Re: Which Game Are You Going To Play To Spend The Quarantine Time by AnneS(f): 9:05am On Sep 28, 2020
smormad:
It might be stupid for some people, but rocket league is the game I am excited the most about. It is really cool to play and it is so competitive. I had a job that took all my time and now when I was in quarantine it was much different. I had time to play as much as I want and I was really hooked. I even had to buy rocket league items to make my profile better. My car was really good looking and I don't care that I spend a few bucks to make it that way. I even made some friends while playing. Now I am back to work, but on the weekend I play.
RL is a really good game to play.
Re: Which Game Are You Going To Play To Spend The Quarantine Time by JJmubby: 9:51am On Sep 28, 2020
Saveworld2020:
My list
1. Human: Fall Flat
2. Plague Inc.

Played
Far cry 3
Tomb Raider 2013
Naruto Storm 3 and Revolution
Assassin's Creed Rogue
Jump Force
Blur

Playing
GTA 4 Complete Edition
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Children of Morta
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Prototype 2
Portal 2
Call of Duty Mobile
Re: Which Game Are You Going To Play To Spend The Quarantine Time by NoonMasamune: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
red18sgfootball:
For me

1. Playing Fire Emblems - most of the stories are cool
2. Mobile Legends
3. I like Sports betting, unfortunately there's no interesting football/soccer matches in a few week due to corona virus outbreak.

Hey another emblem fan! Are you playing the retro ones or the ones on 3ds?
Re: Which Game Are You Going To Play To Spend The Quarantine Time by WaynePo: 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
To be honest, that's a very valid question. Seeing that our lockdown still fills a lot, I'm mainly looking at playing https://zremax.com/wow-private-servers World of Warcraft Private Servers where I prefer playing blizzlike ones. I'm not really a fan of custom or funservers...
Re: Which Game Are You Going To Play To Spend The Quarantine Time by tohmi: 7:30pm On May 24, 2021
smormad:

heyyyy, bro what's your rocket league in-game name? let's play sometime

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Game To Your Pc: 100+1% Free / PES 2016 For PSP / I Need Activation Key For Pes 2016 Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.