Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,293 members, 7,900,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Friends I Am Finished. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends I Am Finished. (8105 Views)

I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me / I Think I Am Finished. Do I Still Have Hope? / Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends I Am Finished. by GreatResearcher1: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
damilotun:
Honestly no jujube the person take control you to delete, believe me no be ordinary mistake
na ordinary.
Excpt u want to tel me dat u dnt mak mistakes
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by Malawian(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
am trying to see how i will stylishly trap her.

I plan to call her talk abt d loan den record our convo
You can also get Yahoo boys to hack her fb account. Those messages are still in her page.
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by GreatResearcher1: 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Malawian:

You can also get Yahoo boys to hack her fb account. Those messages are still in her page.
i dont knw any.
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by greatcrown: 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
Call her with a phone that can record conversation. Please be sure that the phone is actually able to do that. No assumption.

Then call her, begin to record when the phone begins to ring. After picking call her with her complete name and and pet name and hail her very well.

Then inform her that owing to circumstances surrounding how the loan was secure and the situation of the country you want to change terms. You can either increase percentage or reduce pay period.

What you are hoping to achieve is for her to refuse the change of terms. They you re emphasize what you agree upon previously and you reluctantly agree to stick to it.

Now duplicate your audio and keep on all your gadgets including Google drive and incase all still lost just call her not to pay back that you willingly dash her the money.

Please before calling her ensure the recording from your phone is working perfectly. No excuse.

1 Like

Re: Friends I Am Finished. by Makavelli25: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
greatcrown:
Call her with a phone that can record conversation. Please be sure that the phone is actually able to do that. No assumption.

Then call her, begin to record when the phone begins to ring. After picking call her with her complete name and and pet name and hail her very well.

Then inform her that owing to circumstances surrounding how the loan was secure and the situation of the country you want to change terms. You can either increase percentage or reduce pay period.

What you are hoping to achieve is for her to refuse the change of terms. They you re emphasize what you agree upon previously and you reluctantly agree to stick to it.

Now duplicate your audio and keep on all your gadgets including Google drive and incase all still lost just call her not to pay back that you willingly dash her the money.

Please before calling her ensure the recording from your phone is working perfectly. No excuse.
you spake my mind
Op do this, ma go o
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by finalboss(m): 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
MZrapper:
Se.un needs to block this guy till 3020.
lmao, wtf
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by zexy2030(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
KevMitnick:
Forget it. Deleted messages from facebook chat can't be recovered.
internet never forgets, u could retrieve, report for a backup
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Tersorio i have now responded to the facebok support so tell me which court i will get obtain dis court orders in dis lockdown.?

That's where the problem lies. It's just a suggestion.
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by GreatResearcher1: 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
HenryDion:

That's where the problem lies. It's just a suggestion.
the suggestion is a nice one. I chose nt to respnd because of d requirements involved. Only for Tersorio to b concern abt me not responding.
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by GreatResearcher1: 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
greatcrown:

this is what was on my mind. I'll do just dat. Thanks
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
before i loan her the money we made agreement via facbk chats. So d sceenshots i do send her is evidence dat i've paid d money and wen she get alert she wil send me a text dat she has recivd it and i wud tell her to go to facbk and confirm dat she has receiv it.

Y i do it dat way is because dis isnt my first time i gave her loan cash. I once loan her cash and wen i requstd it back she said i shud pay her for all d sex i use to hav wit her. (she was my gf). Since it was money i can let go, i let go.

This time around it involves bigger money and since we stay in different states we did d agreement thru facebk.

I was on dis forum last yr seekin for 2dvice dat am about lending money to my ex.
I was advised against it but since she gave me ful asurance to pay back i lend her d money bt dis time we did agreement.

1 Like

Re: Friends I Am Finished. by Pheals(f): 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
stanliwise:
mtchew
thanks 4 DAT ok
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by stanliwise(m): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
before i loan her the money we made agreement via facbk chats. So d sceenshots i do send her is evidence dat i've paid d money and wen she get alert she wil send me a text dat she has recivd it and i wud tell her to go to facbk and confirm dat she has receiv it.

Y i do it dat way is because dis isnt my first time i gave her loan cash. I once loan her cash and wen i requstd it back she said i shud pay her for all d sex i use to hav wit her. (she was my gf). Since it was money i can let go, i let go.

This time around it involves bigger money and since we stay in different states we did d agreement thru facebk.

I was on dis forum last yr seekin for 2dvice dat am about lending money to my ex.
I was advised against it but since she gave me ful asurance to pay back i lend her d money bt dis time we did agreement.
Eyah you went against the advice of the elder and see now. See if that phone is android find some that can use Android debug bridge or ADB. It can fetch your photos backs
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by flinton(m): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by SilentVboy: 9:44am On Apr 02, 2020
flinton:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxxPBuQBzEg
Bro d video does not show how it recovers PEEMANENTLY DELETED MESSAGES but shows how to recover messages that are in achive and also present messages.

This video no work.

Even if u search on google, still no solution.

The op should just record the calls as advised.
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by GreatResearcher1: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2020
h
stanliwise:
Eyah you went against the advice of the elder and see now. See if that phone is android find some that can use Android debug bridge or ADB. It can fetch your photos backs
it's android
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by GreatResearcher1: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2020
rF
SilentVboy:
Bro d video does not show how it recovers PEEMANENTLY DELETED MESSAGES but shows how to recover messages that are in achive and also present messages.

This video no work.

Even if u search on google, still no solution.

The op should just record the calls as advised.
recording is wat i wud do.
I wud first lure her wit airtime and act like all is well b4 making d call. If nt, d moment i cal and talk abt d loan she wil end it and tell me to go to court. Already she has severaly told me to go to court dat she is ready for me. Dat even FG owe debt
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by OlawaleBammie: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ishilove:
*sigh*

My dear friend, go back to God. This rebellion is not working out for you.

Live am na, he loves moving from frying pan to fire and from fire to frying pan back, as if he's journeying from obalende to cms

Re: Friends I Am Finished. by GreatResearcher1: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
7s
OlawaleBammie:

Live am na, he loves moving from frying pan to fire and from fire to frying pan back, as if he's journeying from obalende to cms
so those with God have no problem?
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by finalboss(m): 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
7sso those with God have no problem?
you dy listen to religious people
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
Its a lost battle without the proofs. Except if you can go to the bank and retrieve the details of transaction you made that period. But it still not going to be tenable enough as theres no evidence to prove the monies were given out as loan. So its a lost battle.
Forget and move on. Let her conscience prick her.
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by OlawaleBammie: 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
7sso those with God have no problem?

ask dem they wil answer u bro, they are the best to answer this.

But me oo, i dont have a problemgrin
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by stanliwise(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
hit's android
if it can come up use ADB or some advance android kit, it can help you dump your files
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by BarrSly: 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Don’t worry I am a lawyer and I have seen this type of issue before.

What you’ll do is simple; get a motion exparte from court to grant an order giving you leave to obtain chat conversations between you two from the mobile phone of the person who has it (the person who you were chatting with since you’ve deleted the one in your own phone) support it with an affidavit and written address.

Or better still when the matter comes up for hearing, serve the opposing party with an interrogatories form. This will be more complicated so go with the first.

It’s a little bit complicated than this so feel free to contact me to explain better.

GreatResearcher1:
Please how do I retrieve messages from Facebook?

I mistakenly deleted a Facebook user from my inbox.
I just realized that the messages I do send to the user contain vital info which I am to use in court as evidence.

please I need help on how to retrieve those messages back.
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by Ozema29(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Simple!!!! If the trusts you ask the person to send you his Facebook ID and password..... and retrieve the messages from his inbox
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by GreatResearcher1: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Its a lost battle without the proofs. Except if you can go to the bank and retrieve the details of transaction you made that period. But it still not going to be tenable enough as theres no evidence to prove the monies were given out as loan. So its a lost battle.
Forget and move on. Let her conscience prick her.
am not moving on. I want to teach her a lesson plus dat money is too big to let go
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by GreatResearcher1: 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
She is not saying she wont pay the loan. She is not denyin gettin d loan. She only breachd d agreement which stated that she should pay the loan by Jan, 2020.
And when i ask her she say she doesnt hav dat the busines she invested d money in failed. That she wil pay wen she has.
I den told her to pay little by little til she completes payin which she aceptd to.
But til date i havnt recivd a dime. Wen i askd, she wud tell me nt to disturb her dat she isnt d first debtor dat evn FG owes.
i threaten her wit police arrest she said i shud take her to court that she is ready
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by GreatResearcher1: 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
THanks
BarrSly:

Don’t worry I am a lawyer and I have seen this type of issue before.

What you’ll do is simple; get a motion exparte from court to grant an order giving you leave to obtain chat conversations between you two from the mobile phone of the person who has it (the person who you were chatting with since you’ve deleted the one in your own phone) support it with an affidavit and written address.

Or better still when the matter comes up for hearing, serve the opposing party with an interrogatories form. This will be more complicated so go with the first.

It’s a little bit complicated than this so feel free to contact me to explain better.

Re: Friends I Am Finished. by Emmizofficial: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=GreatResearcher1 post=87986131]from my old phone.
would have said let me use statement of acct as evidence in court but;

1. statement of acct only tells who paid d money and not d purpose of payment so d person might say d money was a gift.

2. on three ocasions i've used POS from a business centre to make d transactions and these do not have my name as sender.

I alsways save my chats and text messages with the person on facebook since i can change phone anytime.
Even our whatsapp chats i used to screenshot and save on facbk.

The guy must have gone spiritual to confuse you.
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by GreatResearcher1: 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
Emmizofficial
post=88036120:

[quote]
sigh!
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by GreatResearcher1: 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
It coms up wen i charge but d touch pad is fault. Na to do recording.
stanliwise:
if it can come up use ADB or some advance android kit, it can help you dump your files
thanks
Re: Friends I Am Finished. by stanliwise(m): 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
It coms up wen i charge but d touch pad is fault. Na to do recording. thanks
it doesn’t need to come up, ADB communicate with you phone using command line even when in background mode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Memes Make We Laff Abeg / Is It That Women Are Not Afraid Of Stds? / You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.