Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:43 PM

What's The Cost Of Getting And Maintaining E-commerce App For Apple And Android - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What's The Cost Of Getting And Maintaining E-commerce App For Apple And Android (860 Views)

How Do I Get Duns Number For Apple Developer Account. Please Help / [Career Post] "What Are My Chances Of Getting A Job As A Web Developer?" / Cost Of Installing And Maintaining A Wi-fi Router (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Cost Of Getting And Maintaining E-commerce App For Apple And Android by AkProsper(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2020
Hello, please I need a break down of how much it will cost to get an ecommerce app (Android and Apple).

Including the reoccurring cost if any.
Re: What's The Cost Of Getting And Maintaining E-commerce App For Apple And Android by makavele: 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
No two apps are priced the same.
As low as 20k ==> quacks, to
20,000,000 and above ==> creme de la creme
Re: What's The Cost Of Getting And Maintaining E-commerce App For Apple And Android by ovoSoft: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
$350 for the default features with the first year free app maintenance and updates and $2000 for yearly app updates and maintenance....if you decide not to update the app with the latest features then thats fine..this is for the android app only.

(1) (Reply)

Experience Php Developer Needed / Python Tutorial Courses: Very Easy To Understand / He Called Me A Terrible Designer So I Did This To Prove Him Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.