Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,102 members, 7,939,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 (65760 Views)

How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / COVID-19: 34 New Cases Confirmed. Total Now 407, 128 Discharged, 12 Deaths / Trying To Get Tested For Coronavirus By NCDC In Abuja: An Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by 360clips: 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Media does more harm than good in today's world! All these numbers are goddamn lies and they're just tryna implement martial law on its people. There is no covid flu in Lagos. They just want to copy what every country is doing! If this flu only affected the poor, who would care? But because it affects the rich that's why they're locking everywhere down! You Africans should use your common sense and stop following everyone like zombie. Oh I forgot, there's nothing like that here.
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by cerpvad(m): 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Abi NCDC Don turn this coro thing to scam? I suppose Ekiti was declared Covid-19 free yesterday. Who brought the virus back to Ekiti between yesterday and today?
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by horpigee1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Adesina18111:
Osun state how na?...make I kuku forget home for now...I think Akure is sweeter than and safer than Ilesa for now grin
bro Ilesa is safer, nothing they happen, I they there as I they talk

1 Like

Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by 100naira(m): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
gudnex22:

You are the only reasonable person in this forum. For me I no corona virus in Nigeria is a scam
see trash that some is spewing even in the face of overwhelming truths and facts angry
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by Legendguru: 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
Really
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by ojaysam25(m): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
sam4noow:
Ohh Dammn Shiiitttt niggggarrr

Build Hospital build hospital... Dem no build one under Six years...

Close Border Close border.... Dem no hear
They waited till most of their Peeps arrived 9ja b4 Dem close Border..... Now look the Shit they've caused....

Sense go kill you

Oh I miss GEJ

GEJ defeated Ebola within few weeks because niggggarrr is fucking Educated...

Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by ojaysam25(m): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
sam4noow:
Ohh Dammn Shiiitttt niggggarrr

Build Hospital build hospital... Dem no build one under Six years...

Close Border Close border.... Dem no hear
They waited till most of their Peeps arrived 9ja b4 Dem close Border..... Now look the Shit they've caused...

Oh I miss GEJ

GEJ defeated Ebola within few weeks because niggggarrr is fucking Educated...
Sense go kill you

1 Like

Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by russello: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
bizzibodi:
It baffles me that Edo state has a low statistic.

What were you expecting?
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by MrPaul2: 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Depot:
I repeat, any body that dies of this Virus in Nigeria has been sick.
did you read about the new cases of death in UK? I mean the 19year old chef
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by Biodun556(m): 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
mechanics:
How did they enter into the country when everywhere has been locked?

Late February and early March there was no lock down around the World including Nigeria. According to a source some Nigerians in diaspora who were running to escape the deadly virus were secretly appealing to Nigerian government not to close the airport. About 6000 of them came in but unfortunately many of them are potential career of the virus.
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by Bestchoice4me(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
Whoever say diz thing is not real is a compound fool.. We should expect more from diz same osun state, don't be surprised if d number doubled.. Some of those who tested positive were returning from Ivory Coast, about 120people, and right now they were all in isolation centre, my brother was among them, but his own result is not out yet, he has been giving me d updates. He said, 5 among those who tested positive today were in d same bus with him.. Guys, that shit spreads easily and i don't know my bro fate right now.. These guys have been together for over two weeks and no one is showing any symptoms, now results came out positive.. Imagine d number of people moving around carring covid-19 without knowing.. God help us.. I wish everyone quick recovery from diz shit..
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
lepasharon:

He's gone awol
He has no gone AWOL its just that he's far from people like you

Are you a child of God? Do you make him your Shepard? Do you believe in him?

If no, I assure you that you are part of those that are vulnerable.

Psalm 51, 23 and 51 says it all

God is surely with his people
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by Itemmanu: 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:

Forget beer parlor news and check death rate of malaria in countries and u will find out Africa has 2m deaths yearly from malaria alone, some other countries like Austria has death rate of 2 in every one thousand cases
[/s]
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by gudnex22(m): 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
100naira:
see trash that some is spewing even in the face of overwhelming truths and facts angry

What truth? Let them show us pictures of those they claimed to have isolated recieving treatment because other countries are doing same. Grow up boy
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
tumababa:
What of IMO?
you get problem with IMO?
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
lanre4411:
it was fashola that defeated Ebola not Jonathan get ur fact correctly It[b] was God that saves me then I was one Of those that have primary contact with Patrick sayer then [/b].
Glory be to God.

Pls how come you came In contact with him Did you know him or are you a health worker?
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
mickzzy:
truth is the whole nation should have been on locklock down not just lagos and abuja.
The grace we're enjoying is that its mostly the elite and middle case that are contracting the virus for now, which is still manageable and controllable, now imagine a case where the average market woman has this virus, how many people will be affected?
I foresight more cases in oyo, osun, ekiti if a total lockdown is not adopted
#MyView
God has a hand in this mild widespread
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by mechanics(m): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Biodun556:

Late February and early March there was no lock down around the World including Nigeria. According to a source some Nigerians in diaspora who were running to escape the deadly virus were secretly appealing to Nigerian government not to close the airport. About 6000 of them came in but unfortunately many of them are potential career of the virus.
Chai there is problem o.
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

If by now you haven’t heard of cases of hundreds on ventilator machines, and hundreds dying at this stage, then it means Nigeria and other West African countries will get off lightly compared to the west! At the stage we are now....in Italy, Spain, etc, we had started hearing and seeing dire situations and deaths in industrial numbers!
Hmm interesting and enlightening

1 Like

Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
sam4noow:

I thank God 4 ur life but the Credit still goes to GEJ...

I pray this Coro die as we've been praying.... now tell me if 9ja overcome this Coro Sagar abeg who will they credit?
God of course
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
sirdick17:

Over four thousand death in America as of today, i guess they re uneducated too
you didn't get his point
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by Chasepark: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Who has news on recovery rate... I think it's so slow and should be of major concern..
This lock down shouldn't extend plssss
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by Nigeriapen(m): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
WATCH MAN SLAPPING A SOLDIER WHO PUNISH HIM FOR LOCKDOWN ORDER VIOLATION.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdeci2Ot-f0&t=13s
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by Adesina18111(m): 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
Oooooooooooo...emi re ni ooo...ibo ladugbo rin lul'esa ooo?
tolijascro:

Omo ujesha inle o...they should at least give us details concerning the location of the infected....me I'm in Ilesa and I'm very scared right now.....aa ni kagbako o
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by tolijascro(m): 12:23am On Apr 03, 2020
Adesina18111:
Oooooooooooo...emi re ni ooo...ibo ladugbo rin lul'esa ooo?

Omo isokun ni ha ihin nko o?
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by Adesina18111(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2020
Odi olowo ni lọnà sábó Iroko...
tolijascro:

Omo isokun ni ha ihin nko o?
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by 11thGoldTREE: 8:33am On Apr 09, 2020
mvem:
Nigerians can wail...lockdown lockdown!!... They have lockdown, now they say why lock down when people can't feed...If dey no lockdown dey go talk say the government wants the virus to kill everybody
you can't satisfy them
Re: 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 by Robby24: 8:05am On Apr 17, 2020
Excuse me, I do not know the number of viral centers in Nigeria???

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) / Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.