Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,867 members, 7,973,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:11 AM

Breaking: FG Begins Payment Of N5000 To 1 Million Nigerians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking: FG Begins Payment Of N5000 To 1 Million Nigerians (399 Views)

Breaking: FG Begins Massive Payment Of Survival Fund Payroll & MSME Grant / N-power Begins Payment Of 2017 Beneficiaries Across Nigeria / Kwese Tv Price Now N5000 With One Month Subsription Of N5000 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: FG Begins Payment Of N5000 To 1 Million Nigerians by Tundezy6(m): 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
The federal government, Wednesday, began the payment of N5,000 to one million indigent Nigerians in the country. But the beneficiaries the money said to be from the Conditional Cash Transfers Scheme, were paid N20,000 each covering four months.

The action was in line with a recent directive by President Muhammadu Buhari that the conditional cash transfers for the next two months be paid immediately to beneficiaries.

See the list beneficiaries here

Re: Breaking: FG Begins Payment Of N5000 To 1 Million Nigerians by Franzinni: 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
This government is the most unorganised organism in history ... Like what do we do for the almajiris in the heart of the north them can they simply figure out a system that is credible and efficient ?

Is there a politician who rechages his phone less than 5k? Even Me wey no ever do politics at least in 2 days I must load Airtel 6 gig 1k5 as my work warrants it ... No be yahoo oo..

(1) (Reply)

Father Of 4 Who Violates 'lockdown' Order Dies During Sex Romp With Lover / The Public, Media Need To Leave Anambra’s COVID-19 Index Case Alone / Lockdown: Another Phcn(eko) Staff Was Beaten While Distributing Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.