Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,165 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:52 PM

What Can I Do To Make Money While At School? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do To Make Money While At School? (971 Views)

Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course At School Of Aviation Zaria / Make Money While Recharging You Phones, Pay Bills With Recharge and get paid / Earn Free Money While Reading News Online - 100% Working, No Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Make Money While At School? by Failure44: 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
I was going about NL and saw the below thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4852491/how-old-when-made-first/9

I was astounded by the number of ways there were to make money and how easy it could be with the right equipment but my issue is, I'm currently 17 years in the university but as we all know it's all closed down because of the covid-19.
My parents send me about 30k a month for feeding and other things but I wanted to ask is there anything I can invest half of this money into?
Is there any stocks I could buy that are cheap currently or jus anything I could do that would profit myself in the future? I made a promise to myself that by age 25 I shouldn't be living in my father's house and I want to see towards that arrangement.

Oh and how does Fiverr work? I have tried going towards it but it's confusing and seems hard to gain clients even when I apply to write articles nobody seems interested in patronizing me.

Is forex trading a good or wise thing to venture into, I know it's risky but it seems profitable the only reason I haven't tried it is because I'm not old enough to acquire a Visa or MasterCard to perform the transaction and there about.
What about bet9ja? It seems like an easy way to lose money and I'm somewhat good at gambling but never tried it with actual money just online games.

All ideas and possible assistance are welcomed, thank you smiley
Please I'd be grateful if this were moved to FP
Seun
Lalasticla

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To Make Money While At School? by Iceyjay(m): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
I have different streams of income ranging from real estate, Forex trading, digital marketing and others, you can learn anyone.

For now I earn 4/5 figures trading monthly, you can choose anyone you want to learn.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money While At School? by Failure44: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
Iceyjay:
I have different streams of income ranging from real estate, Forex trading, digital marketing and others, you can learn anyone.

For now I earn 4/5 figures trading monthly, you can choose anyone you want to learn.
Kindly educate me on this please!
I'm tired of depending on my father for my money, is there anyway to contact you?
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money While At School? by kumulus(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Forex is a great skill to learn....
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money While At School? by Failure44: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
kumulus:
Forex is a great skill to learn....
Can you kindly show me the way? smiley
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money While At School? by kumulus(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Failure44:

Can you kindly show me the way? smiley

Get telegram and message me
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money While At School? by Failure44: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
kumulus:

Get telegram and message me
I know this is late but finally got a good phone.
Former one was too old and couldn't support telelgram.
Are you still available

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Money While At School? by kumulus(m): 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Failure44:

I know this is late but finally got a good phone.
Former one was too old and couldn't support telelgram.
Are you still available

Yeah man....reach out on telegram and I'll get back as soon as I can.

(1) (Reply)

Made In Aba Face Mask Now Available.. / Made My First Millions During This Tenure. / Do You Need Funds? Paypal & Skrill (legit Source)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.