Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,905 members, 7,906,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls (959 Views)

Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Kalatium(m): 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
STOP DATING MENTALLY BROKE GIRLS
I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post but try learn from it.
Men!!!!!!!!
Guys, how do some of you even cope with dating a broke girl?I know some still don't understand what I mean by Broke Girls.
I mean:
1. A girl who doesn't have transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves every damn time.

2. A lady who can't get you a birthday or a Valentine's day gift, but expects you to bring down the world for her during hers.

3. Someone who can't comfortably call you on phone for 5mins. Always flashing and
complaining she doesn't have airtime even when you know you just sent her airtime.

4a. I mean how do you guys cope dating a lady who thinks relationship is an occupation;
where she is supposed to be paid and taken care of?

4b. Even if it's an occupation, what services is she actually offering to be privileged to receive such benefits?

4c. Or is she a ghost worker?
( NB: sex is not a benefit ONLY to men )
How do some guys manage to date such ladies?
Am not saying this because am working but it's what I see in most ladies.

5. No wonder suicide and depression victims are mostly men.

6. See guy, don't ever date a broke girl no matter how gorgeous you think she is. They are serious liabilities.

7. Rather date a lady who adds something beneficial to your life. Things like emotional intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual
intelligence and other intelligence.

8. Date someone who's capable of calming the storm within your soul ( an average man has enough storms ); and not someone who
adds stress to your life.

9. Forget that yehn yehn talk, don't tolerate any woman's brokenness or stupidity just
because of her physical beauty.

10. There are actually a lot of extremely gorgeous and beautiful ladies with common sense.

11. So don't ever think of settling for less brother.
One thing I've realized about all these broke girls is not that they don't actually have money...

12. Most of them do; but it's just that they're mentally broke, which is way worse than not having money.

I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post, they won't like or comment in it .

ButLadies don't blame me... I just want to make sense common. 2020 Common sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Happyguy201: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
my brother may you live lone . guys are now wising up . we can no longer settle for less . if your a broke girl and your reading this . repent or you perish alone
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Ladylite: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
Loud it
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
sadly a lot of men dont know what a mentally broke woman is... here is what someone said yesterday when i mentionned mentally broke women:

benji93:
What the hell does mentally broke even mean? You guys just invent phrases whenever you wanna defend your argument.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Who dose dat this days. Better remain single than a nagging woman
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Juell(m): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
This is very deep
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by gunners160(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
preach On broda. I must post this on my Facebook and whatsapp
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by 2dice01: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Just one Airtel flashing will reset the Brain of a typical 9ja Guy

3 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Iceyjayz: 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
You can't just excape from them because they are everywhere in this country

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Kalatium(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
sadly a lot of men dont know what a mentally broke woman is... here is what someone said yesterday when i mentionned mentally broke women:

Lol like seriously
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by ednut1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Continue 90% of guys should be chasing after 10% of Nigeria babes. Wetin go be result. For many guys taking care of a girls needs is the only things they can offer so they can get nacks. Na demand and supply. Guys dey wey put babes on salary
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by benji93: 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
What the heck! Don't quote me again if you don't have anything relevant to say, alright. As it turns out it's not a cliche. Who uses such a phrase to categorize people? We can talk about financial independence, Intellectual freedom, INtellectual independence from a personal perspective, which one be mentally Broke women? Now if you use the word Broke, which usually connotes the ability to access cash, then I have no problem. But a mentally broke woman, How do you quantify that? Does it mean a woman that has good character, or book smart or a combination of the aforementioned? Now as per intelligence, what does it even mean to say a woman is intelligent. By the way, where your intelligence end, na hin someone own start. So intelligence is relative. Moreso any lady that's partially financially independent must have a decent level of intelligence, or must be hardworking or inherited money. The point is your argument was a moot one, especially because you used that phrase. I respect your opinion though. Just stay for your lane. Don't come here forming Connoisseur. That post self was copied. The original post even used mental brokeness with respect to a woman being able to support her man, or at least connected them.
MrBrownJay1:

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
benji93:
What the heck! Don't quote me again if you don't have anything relevant to say, alright. As it turns out it's not a cliche. Who uses such a phrase to categorize people? We can talk about financial independence, Intellectual freedom, INtellectual independence from a personal perspective, which one be mentally Broke women? Now if you use the word Broke, which usually connotes the ability to access cash, then I have no problem. But a mentally broke woman, How do you quantify that? Does it mean a woman that has good character, or book smart or a combination of the aforementioned? Now as per intelligence, what does it even mean to say a woman is intelligent. By the way, where your intelligence end, na hin someone own start. So intelligence is relative. Moreso any lady that's partially financially independent must have a decent level of intelligence, or must be hardworking or inherited money. The point is your argument was a moot one, especially because you used that phrase. I respect your opinion though. Just stay for your lane. Don't come here forming Connoisseur. That post self was copied. The original post even used mental brokeness with respect to a woman being able to support her man, or at least connected them.

i guess you still have a lot to learn....

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by SultanOfPuna: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
Was your mother wealthy when your father married her?
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Ziky491(f): 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
I'm new here, please someone should show me love joor
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by adexpa(m): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
benji93:

I love your composition bae, it was a great one base on your mood at the moment you composed it.

Let me share little light on the word MENTALLLY BROKE op means here. The mentally broke is not about not been smart, brilliant, and intelligent but having financial independent orientation. No reasonable guy will expect his girl not to collect from him n no reasonable guy will not willingly give a reasonable lady who does not see collecting money all time from her guy has entitlement. Many ladies out there has turned it to entitlement and that is what op is addressing. I am very sure you are not part of those girls op is referring to dear .....no shaking

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by SweetCunt97(f): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
Everybody trying to get into each others pockets.... God will help us in this country
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Ekakamba: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
If you like preach this from now till eternity, most niccas won't give a damn coz it has been part of their life.

Number 7 & 10 is the take home.

This applies to ladies too, don't date a mentally broke guy.

Let's not date dem mentally broke fellas, let's use 'em. grin tongue

Kapish?

Stay Safe!
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Cholls(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
Happyguy201:
my brother may you live lone . guys are now wising up . we can no longer settle for less . if your a broke girl and your reading this . repent or you perish alone
my brother abi oooh. Like you said. May he live lone

Anyways happy birthday SweetCunt97
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Brunicekid(m): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
Eleeyii giidii gan ooo... This one is strong!!!
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by finalboss(m): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
ednut1:
Continue 90% of guys should be chasing after 10% of Nigeria babes. Wetin go be result. For many guys taking care of a girls needs is the only things they can offer so they can get nacks. Na demand and supply. Guys dey wey put babes on salary
lols plenty.
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Newbielearner(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kalatium:
STOP DATING MENTALLY BROKE GIRLS
I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post but try learn from it.
Men!!!!!!!!
Guys, how do some of you even cope with dating a broke girl?I know some still don't understand what I mean by Broke Girls.
I mean:
1. A girl who doesn't have transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves every damn time.

2. A lady who can't get you a birthday or a Valentine's day gift, but expects you to bring down the world for her during hers.

3. Someone who can't comfortably call you on phone for 5mins. Always flashing and
complaining she doesn't have airtime even when you know you just sent her airtime.

4a. I mean how do you guys cope dating a lady who thinks relationship is an occupation;
where she is supposed to be paid and taken care of?

4b. Even if it's an occupation, what services is she actually offering to be privileged to receive such benefits?

4c. Or is she a ghost worker?
( NB: sex is not a benefit ONLY to men )
How do some guys manage to date such ladies?
Am not saying this because am working but it's what I see in most ladies.

5. No wonder suicide and depression victims are mostly men.

6. See guy, don't ever date a broke girl no matter how gorgeous you think she is. They are serious liabilities.

7. Rather date a lady who adds something beneficial to your life. Things like emotional intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual
intelligence and other intelligence.

8. Date someone who's capable of calming the storm within your soul ( an average man has enough storms ); and not someone who
adds stress to your life.

9. Forget that yehn yehn talk, don't tolerate any woman's brokenness or stupidity just
because of her physical beauty.

10. There are actually a lot of extremely gorgeous and beautiful ladies with common sense.

11. So don't ever think of settling for less brother.
One thing I've realized about all these broke girls is not that they don't actually have money...

12. Most of them do; but it's just that they're mentally broke, which is way worse than not having money.

I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post, they won't like or comment in it .

ButLadies don't blame me... I just want to make sense common. 2020 Common sense

It's time for real men to wisen up. I believe in caring for someone who deserves it; contributes to my life. Anything other than that is charity that you would not receive a great reward for. I'd rather do it for children who lack school fees or those in the orphanages.
The worst part is that they hide the shame by being over confident. However, I've been amazed at some with good characters.
Typically, 70percent of Nigerian girls out there are to be avoided. They'll make a millionaire turn to a common salary earner. Well, simps wouldn't listen.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man Uses Another Igbo Man As Collateral For His Dubious Business ! / Feminists Are Lonely And Craving For Love / Please I Need Your Advice So Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.