Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,441 members, 7,964,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:54 PM

I Will Kill You: Burnaboy Threatens Fellow Artiste 'cezza Milli' Omg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Kill You: Burnaboy Threatens Fellow Artiste 'cezza Milli' Omg (589 Views)

Nigerians Roast Burna Boy – For Threatening Fellow Artiste / Singer Waje Drags Fellow Artiste On Instagram / Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Kill You: Burnaboy Threatens Fellow Artiste 'cezza Milli' Omg by khaprio: 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Burna boy had made the threat after seeing an interview of Ceeza admitting to writing one of his hot songs ‘on the low’.

He called him a spineless liar to which Ceeza has now narrated that he was in the studio laying ‘vibes’ for Burna boy when the song was recorded so he was rightly a Co-writer.

Burma’s label boss however denied that such a thing ever happened and asserted that the song was written by the artiste himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UENowvrDLNA
Re: I Will Kill You: Burnaboy Threatens Fellow Artiste 'cezza Milli' Omg by MrSensor(m): 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Is he a Corona?

Re: I Will Kill You: Burnaboy Threatens Fellow Artiste 'cezza Milli' Omg by khaprio: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Some Nigerian Artiste get mind sha.
Re: I Will Kill You: Burnaboy Threatens Fellow Artiste 'cezza Milli' Omg by dawnomike(m): 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
At least he achieved his aim of gwt a bit of attention to his name
Re: I Will Kill You: Burnaboy Threatens Fellow Artiste 'cezza Milli' Omg by Flexzy360(m): 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
MrSensor:
Is he a Corona?
I no knw for am oo
Pride just chopam
Re: I Will Kill You: Burnaboy Threatens Fellow Artiste 'cezza Milli' Omg by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Why do Nigerian artist behave in an uncultured manner like this,when you say you will kill him now what if he die you will now create a bad image for yourself
Don't they see the way foreign musicians do .?

(1) (Reply)

UK Mourns The Death Of An Icon / OAP Dotun Calls Out Governor For Suspending Lockdown For Easter / Don't Go And Ask Anyone For Food.see What Happened To This Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.