Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,517 members, 7,917,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:35 AM

Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. (1202 Views)

Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus / Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises / Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by muykem: 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
A president of USA is watching helplessly as death toll of COVID 19 already over 4000. How can you describe lifeless again, the virus was not originated from US but was allowed to be generated to this ridiculous stage. Where was Donald Trump when other countries of the world are preparing against the virus. Even India with their population and proximity to China didn't record such death.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by Citytrend: 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Oga why bother about his comment if his comment was irrelevant. Something he said more than a year ago.

On the other hand, you're probably one of those who think Coronavirus is your mate. Which shows your level of maturity.

Thank you for making mockery of the victims Coronavirus around the world. And I wish you what you wish these Families

As if Trump is the President of Italy who has recorded the highest death toll or the Prime minister of of UK who had been on total Lockdown for a while now.

How insensitivity can you get because of Politicians who could not even sacrifice their one week allowances or salary for you?

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
grin cheesy
Zombies On heightened rampage. Seems the Covik 1...9 mess got them some kinda pay rise, hence the renewed onslaught.
E no easy for BMC.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by Bigcowhorn: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
muykem:
A president of USA is watching helplessly as death toll of COVID 19 already over 4000. How can you describe lifeless again, the virus was originated from US but was allowed to be generated to this ridiculous stage. Where was Donald Trump when other countries of the world are preparing against the virus. Even India with their population and proximity to China didn't record such death.

You may not be smart but your are definitely useful to APC and Buhari's government

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by Humanoid01(m): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
muykem:
A president of USA is watching helplessly as death toll of COVID 19 already over 4000. How can you describe lifeless again, the virus was originated from US but was allowed to be generated to this ridiculous stage. Where was Donald Trump when other countries of the world are preparing against the virus. Even India with their population and proximity to China didn't record such death.
Bros, are you currently in the USA?
Re: Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by tsaragii(m): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
I personally dont like Trump but I like is leadership style "America first" and with this they can't maintain world power.

predictions were made on how Trump will lead America to destruction and I see it fast coming.

truly lifeless, myopic, insensitive, selfish and coward.
God Bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
tsaragii:
I personally dont like Trump but I like is leadership style "America first" and with this they can't maintain world power.

predictions were made on how Trump will lead America to destruction and I see it fast coming.

truly lifeless, myopic, insensitive, selfish and coward.
God Bless Nigeria.
He go still win 2020

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by tsaragii(m): 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by ivolt: 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:

He go still win 2020
Read the above comment again.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by ivolt: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
It isn't news that Trump is the most useless American president ever elected.
The funny thing is that he is widely hated in other developed countries while
citizens of poverty-stricken people from "shithole" countries worship him.

Donald Trump is the idea of a rich man to a poor man and the idea of an effective
leader to those who don't understand power and government. They think it is all
about noise.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by LordIsaac(m): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
Trump didn't kill them... I wonder why in every sphere people hate and envy excellence.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by Yaribanzaonic: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
FEAR GOD!!

A man that gave and will still give Americans a benchmark for higher standard of life and economic empowerment that was absent with the eloquent deceptive disgrace called Obama??

Please face your Buhari, who has shown that being LIFELESS is another form of rulership grin

ivolt:
It isn't news that Trump is the most useless American president ever elected.
The funny thing is that he is widely hated in other developed countries while
citizens of poverty-stricken people from "shithole" countries worship him.

Donald Trump is the idea of a rich man to a poor man and the idea of an effective
leader to those who don't understand power and government. They think it is all
about noise.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by Bigmanpickin: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
This op is madd!
Re: Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by Meti99(m): 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Leave Trump and face your life problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by armyofone(m): 1:11am On Apr 02, 2020
Some are still saying its not true because they aren't seeing the bodies dropping down or littering the street like the walking dead - or like the movies.

muykem:
A president of USA is watching helplessly as death toll of COVID 19 already over 4000. How can you describe lifeless again, the virus was not originated from US but was allowed to be generated to this ridiculous stage. Where was Donald Trump when other countries of the world are preparing against the virus. Even India with their population and proximity to China didn't record such death.
Re: Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by basilico: 4:48am On Apr 02, 2020
The new Yorkers were told by the governor to go out, mingle and party in January.
n
blame teump fir york deaths?
Re: Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by flamingREED(m): 10:43am On Apr 02, 2020
muykem:

Bring Italy and Spain into the equation.
Re: Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2020
muykem:
It's obvious u haven't stepped out of NIGERIA before.
Let me EDUCATE you:.
Do you know that, What LAGOS is, to Nigeria, Is exactly what NEW YORK is, to the WORLD.

EVERY 5 minutes if not even lower, AIRPLANES land in JFK AIRPORT. JFK and WASHINGTON DULLES are extremely busy if not among the busiest in the world.

I have not mentioned the LAX AIRPORT in California, where flights land almost every minute. I can't imagine the one in ATLANTA.

I can tell you that we have more CHINESE in the US, than in INDIA. I can stake my Money.
Do you know how much the US is losing in business following this outbreak..?

I guess you don't know why people term the US, LAND OF OPPORTUNITIES...?
There are lots of Lucrative menial Jobs.

So, just imagine such BUSY AIRPORTS, entertaining people from all parts of planet earth.
Tell me why CORONAVIRUS wouldn't be this high.
In fact, I was expecting a PAN-PANDEMIC in the US.
The US is the only country where you find different tribes of the world residing in a BUILDING.

Now COMING HOME, why are you not surprised LAGOS entertains the highest number of cases.?
WAKE UP, MAN..
Ask QUESTIONS....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2020
Meti99:
Leave Trump and face your life problems
Give him VISA and watch him worship TRUMP grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by muykem: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2020
Trump mocked Iran at beginning but today he is helpless.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by Juchii(m): 3:11am On Apr 03, 2020
We can never forget
Re: Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by Horus(m): 7:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Yesterday the US lost 1,049 people to the Coronavirus

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by wirinet(m): 7:11am On Apr 04, 2020
basilico:
The new Yorkers were told by the governor to go out, mingle and party in January.
n
blame teump fir york deaths?
So it's only what the governor said in January you saw? You are blind to all Trump said in January and February that "it is only one person coming from China" and that he is fully in control, even after being briefed by the intelligence community.

I think you are suffering from partial blindness or rather selective blindness

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by mysticwarrior(m): 8:12am On Apr 04, 2020
wirinet:

So it's only what the governor said in January you saw? You are blind to all Trump said in January and February that "it is only one person coming from China" and that he is fully in control, even after being briefed by the intelligence community.

I think you are suffering from partial blindness or rather selective blindness
you are absolutely correct, this man didn't take signs and warnings of this pandemic seriously, when China and Iran were being plagued by the virus, instead of making formidable medical preparations
to protect his people he was busy laughing and mocking these two nations, with the rate at which the Chinese has been able to suppressed the Epidemic to an understandable level in their country, goes a long way to convince the world more that China has indeed surpassed the US in very many aspects.
Re: Donald Trump Is The Real Lifeless As Us Death Toll Of Coronavirus Pass 4000. by Degentlez: 8:35am On Apr 15, 2020
Citytrend:
Oga why bother about his comment if his comment was irrelevant. Something he said more than a year ago.

On the other hand, you're probably one of those who think Coronavirus is your mate. Which shows your level of maturity.

Thank you for making mockery of the victims Coronavirus around the world. And I wish you what you wish these Families

As if Trump is the President of Italy who has recorded the highest death toll or the Prime minister of of UK who had been on total Lockdown for a while now.

How insensitivity can you get because of Politicians who could not even sacrifice their one week allowances or salary for you?
religion won't kill us

(1) (Reply)

South Africans Slam White Woman Who Called The President "An Ape" (TWEETS) / Colonel Gaddafi 'gave French President Nicolas Sarkozy £42million To Fund His 2007 Election Campaign' / When Will America Stop Disturbing World Peace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.