Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,893 members, 7,879,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Once Had A Gay Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Once Had A Gay Friend (4341 Views)

I Once Used To Be Uniben Bad Girl / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Once Had A Gay Friend by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
When i was still studying in a Nigerian university, i recall an incident that happened to me in my 100level yr vividly. I was quiet and an introvert then so it made me a loner automatically. I badly needed friends but i couldn't get any due to this personality. Somehow, a correct guy who was in my Faculty drew closer to me out of the blues and soon, became my closest gee. He was a very expressive person who was also well to do as his father was very wealthy and he had lots of friends . This made his friends automatically my friends. I took him as my alobam. So we paid for the same Hostel(different rooms though) and shuttled to each other's rooms whenever we liked. soon, he began spending nights in my room , on my bed. I no reason anything 'cos i thought we were just Alobams(close friends) until one morning. I woke up in his room and felt his pelvic region pressed against my y*nsh firmly. I glanced at my back to check what was going on but he was at sleep so i thought it was nothing. Fast forwarding to my 2nd year, we became even closer. I remember a night i slept in his room, his roommate usually dozed off first while him and i watched some movies before sleeping.(thinking back now, i understand why he put the films).
That particular night, after watching the movie,there was no light and the heat was unbearable so i couldn't sleep but i just tried laying still in his bed to avoid waking him (thinking he was asleep) After about an hour,i felt a hand on my butt. He touched it slowly, up and down. I was petrified. At that point , i didn't know what to do so i just lay there in shock. Thank God he didn't try penetrating.I almost sobbed because i was shocked and i knew things would never be the same with us.

Here are ways to know gays to be able to avoid them;
A gay or lesbian always talks bad about opposite sex

A gay or lesbian always talks about faggism in either a sarcastic way or a serious manner. They always try to get their point across to you.

They always brag and try to impress you
This guy was really handsome and appealed to the ladies but he never felt anything for them . Shun gayism
Have you had an encounter with one before?, share how you handled it.
Re: I Once Had A Gay Friend by Gwagone: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
K
Thank you sir
Them say make una stop gayism oo
I wish Americans are on Nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Once Had A Gay Friend by dawnomike(m): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
Take flight and flee the bed... You even tried to have stayed and pretended while he touched you. For me, it would have been an auto resetting slap straight up. grin

7 Likes

Re: I Once Had A Gay Friend by benchovic11(m): 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
This is a direct Volkswagen LT 35, 2003 model, Diesel engine with good mileage. Price: 2,500,000 naira only, contact 08106770119

Re: I Once Had A Gay Friend by Obaman12: 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
shocked grin

You were honestly lucky bro. Had one stup*d one like that, you know those set of friends that'll choose you to be their friend not u choosing them, I had one like that. This kept calling me my friend everywhere he saw me in school then, Gasp, it was then becoming alarming so I had to start avoiding him by taking other routes when I sight him afar. So one day, he asked me if I had boyfriend, and I said yes, in short that I have many friends. There, he was like, many boyfriends?...and me I was like wtf is wrong with is mugu.

Then again, I kept mute as if I knew nothing abt what and where he was heading towards. The one that broke me was when he said I should come to his house, that he's going to pay my fees grin

Na dia I come know say d mumu dey serious. Las las, I cleared him and he never tried such shit around me again.

But yours, based on what u dropped here, it shows you wont have done(no reaction) anything being that u were already an introvert, a shy one in that matter. Just thank God, if not by now u for don turn probably Riskybob grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Once Had A Gay Friend by froze6(m): 12:22am On Apr 02, 2020
Four was seriously beaten today at my area,disgusting habit.

2 Likes

Re: I Once Had A Gay Friend by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:23am On Apr 02, 2020
Where are the photos

1 Like

Re: I Once Had A Gay Friend by rex444(m): 5:22am On Apr 02, 2020
u dey crase ? wetin for my body wan even attract my fellow man?? the one time one stupid Dutch guy tried it in a club .... na race him take comot for the club....hahaha good times
Re: I Once Had A Gay Friend by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 02, 2020
angry angry angry

So, you enjoyed it, hence the reason for not responding. Balderdash!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Once Had A Gay Friend by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 02, 2020
dawnomike:
Take flight and flee the bed... You even tried to have stayed and pretended while he touched you. For me, it would have been an auto resetting slap straight up. grin
I like the term auto grin
Reason is because one time a foolish gay gave me a peck and I really don't remember how fast the slap went but it was lightening fast grin as if there was a button he pressed that automates it.
Since then idiot avoided me grin

3 Likes

Re: I Once Had A Gay Friend by tehilah92(f): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2020
Mine was in secondary School, chai, I tie towel to go bath, na so this babe begin dey talk, see your hot legs, u have beautiful eyes, me Sha I just say thank u, fast forward to valentine day, come and see gifts with note, "be my lover" I will be waiting for ur reply, na so I bundle her note and gifts dash her back warn her seriously never to cross my path in her disgusting life again, and she kukuma respect herself

2 Likes

Re: I Once Had A Gay Friend by Dobson43: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2020
Bae, you make sense. A girl and a guy would knock themselves out for your attention
Re: I Once Had A Gay Friend by kalufelix(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2020
Op you fall hand big time...if it were just the two of us in the room i would make sure i murder the gay ...back in sec. School i would usually sleep with a fork under my pllow cos of one notorious ibibio gay luckily for him he never crossed my yansh...i see the gay on Africa Magic these days and i'm sure his gayism made way for him in the industry...*spits
Re: I Once Had A Gay Friend by rosy1992(f): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2020
Progeny of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Re: I Once Had A Gay Friend by FGonline: 11:49am On Apr 02, 2020
kalufelix:
Op you fall hand big time...if it were just the two of us in the room i would make sure i murder the gay ...back in sec. School i would usually sleep with a fork under my pllow cos of one notorious ibibio gay luckily for him he never crossed my yansh...i see the gay on Africa Magic these days and i'm sure his gayism made way for him in the industry...*spits
how do you know dem
Re: I Once Had A Gay Friend by kalufelix(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
FGonline:
how do you know dem
assumptions can sometimes be misleading but from my experience with the said guy he had more female besties than male..during breaks or free periods he would be in the company of over 5 girls chattin and laughing without feeling uneasy. The girls thought he was a social harmless non pervert and they all liked him...lol but they never knew he just took them alike and was a bloody man lover in the dark back in the boys hostel. He also had a big backside and a not so masculine voice..
Re: I Once Had A Gay Friend by mrbenjame: 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mine is a long story. Please take pains to read it. I met this course mate in my first year. He doesn’t joke with his properties. He doesn’t even give people so to speak. But each time I ask him to lend me some of his stuffs he gives me with speed. Since I didn’t know him to be gay I just felt it’s God’s Favour in my own sight. Now fast forward to my Nysc clearance . I was out of school then. But the boy had a little problem in school and had to spend an extra year. I just went to my childhood friends house to squat for the time being of my clearance. (Mind you that this my childhood friend’s house was formerly my room before he moved in since we all lived in the same compound before I graduated)But the problem is that this my childhood friend lives with his girlfriend. Before then he lives alone. But since it was my compound it was nothing new. He even loved my stay. The problem now was that the girlfriend was always acting funny whenever the guy is not around. The guy noticed it but I just made him feel she’s just being nice. She talks to him in a disrespectful manner but treats me like a king. To be honest I was not comfortable. As a faithful friend I decided to avoid her. She hardly wears cloths whenever the guy goes to school. She’ll just tie towel and move up and down the house. As a sharp guy, I’d just be fully dressed even with my shoes on. Then I’d stay at the balcony every now and then. This thing kept repeating until one day this my friend came back and saw me sitting on the pavement in his frontage. He asked me why am I not inside the house? I said I’m fine here. When he entered inside and saw the babe undressed. He got mad and they started quarreling. In a short while they started exchanging blows. After everything was settled it was getting dark. So I had to leave the place to locate this gay course mate to spend the night. When I got to his hostel he was very happy. He spent so much that day like a boyfriend came to visit him. I was surprised too. He gave me his assignment to do for him so I told him I’d do it first thing tomorrow morning as at then. He obliged. While we were sleeping, about 2 am (because it’s a two man room and his room mate was not around, and he convinced me not to lie in the other bed ) I innocently agreed. he was rubbing my chest and tried touching my d**k. I jumped out of the bed. Turned on the light and asked him what he thinks he’s doing? He blatantly denied. I knew we wanted to do something because I felt it so badly like a woman was touching me. So I told him to give me the assignment that I want to do it that time. He said it was dark. I insisted. I had to do that assignment with sleep. Accommodation was hell for me. I had no option than to sleep in class till I was done.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Have The Most Dirtiest Mind. / My Fiancé Said I Should Open A Shop For Her / Sex Is Too Sweet, e Dey enter Agabari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.