Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,827 members, 7,930,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:13 AM

Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money (3260 Views)

Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi / Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason / How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by Mistaicey2288: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Get out. I thought your reason of quoting me was that all Nigerians have bank acc? What's my business with you? Carry your matter go find who go help you.

Lol so is it not the same discussion about the bank accounts that brought about the simple question you couldn't answer but rather finding way to excuse yourself out. How pathetic, sorry ehn. Just take your L in peace.. I have no business with you either. I only discuss with intelligent people who can argue reasonably and answer simple questions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa / Mr. President's Candidate Set To Declare Tommorow / If #500 Was Our Highest Denomination (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.