Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,363 members, 7,910,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:16 PM

I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George (866 Views)

Tinubu Is Currently Meeting With Wike, Ibori And Governor Makinde At The Villa P / "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari / PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George by nairavsdollars(f): 7:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Chief Olabode George, a former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Wednesday said it is unfortunate that the All Progressives Congress (APC) are playing politics with the Coronavirus pandemic by claiming Governor Seyi Makinde contracted the disease at the Unification rally of the PDP held in Ibadan, the Oyo state capital.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, George said if it was true that the governor actually contracted the virus at the PDP rally, everyone present at the rally would have been infected by now.

George who said he sat beside Makinde at the rally and till now he has not been sick nor developed any symptoms of Coronavirus added that the governor attended the National Economic Council (NEC) meeting in Abuja after the rally was held and likely came in contact with an infected person.

“That is a load of trash from APC that the governor got the virus at the PDP rally. I was at the rally also and nothing has happened to me. How can it be the rally? If it is the rally, all of us would have been sick by now”.

“ I sat beside him at the rally and that is almost about a week and half now. The governor went for National Economic Council (NEC) meeting in the Villa. I have spoken with him and he is doing fine. Why are they politicising this issue?”.

“What has the rally got to do with coronavirus? The rally took place before the first person died from the virus. They know the truth that the fact that the governor tested positive has nothing to do with the rally. They are just being mischievous. Let them call out their people and let’s see how many people will come out”.
https://www.independent.ng/i-sat-beside-makinde-at-ibadan-pdp-rally-yet-i-dont-have-coronavirus-bode-george/

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George by rusher14: 7:46am On Apr 02, 2020
Bode George always talking rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George by Bola146(f): 7:48am On Apr 02, 2020
Baba please go and do test... Coro no dey show for face ooo

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George by muykem: 7:49am On Apr 02, 2020
See this old man instead of going for test, he said he is not sick.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George by Iyiataata92: 7:52am On Apr 02, 2020
I think I agree with Bode George on this. If Makinde contracted the virus at the rally, that means someone brought the virus there and others too will be infected. oyo state have not confirmed much cases since then.
Meanwhile, Bode George has been with PDP all his life. I don't support PDP but I Love Him for that
Re: I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George by athaboi(f): 7:53am On Apr 02, 2020
You don do test?? Is not a friend to old people ooo

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George by Eriggs: 7:59am On Apr 02, 2020
That is to say, He never reach ur time. Barawo..All.of una wey steal our nation money no go escape am
Re: I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George by Iyiataata92: 8:01am On Apr 02, 2020
rusher14:
Bode George always talking rubbish.
He always spews thrash, but on this one I think he's making sense
Re: I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:03am On Apr 02, 2020
Sir, test would truly ascertain your status at this time.
But next time, one should not joke with his/her health in the face of pandemic all in the name of politics because "safety first".

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George by Merit123(m): 8:09am On Apr 02, 2020
Only time will tell

Re: I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George by hisexcellency34: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2020
I agree with you

Iyiataata92:
I think I agree with Bode George on this. If Makinde contracted the virus at the rally, that means someone brought the virus there and others too will be infected. oyo state have not confirmed much cases since then.
Meanwhile, Bode George has been with PDP all his life. I don't support PDP but I Love Him for that
Re: I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2020
grin grin grin
Whether u have it or not doesn't concern us. You are no longer important in the scheming of things.

Jagaban has really rendered this man useless. Infact in his Lagos island ward jagaban always flaw him there grin grin
Re: I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George by 7lives: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2020
Iyiataata92:

He always spews thrash, but on this one I think he's making sense

This baba never seems to amaze me, I'm more interested in his covid 19 status.
I think government should start arresting those who had contacted every known covid 19 carrier.
Re: I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George by hisexcellency34: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2020
And how are you sure he is a carrier

7lives:

I think government should start arresting those who had contacted every known covid 19 carrier.
Re: I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George by seanfer(m): 11:06am On Apr 02, 2020
Bode George should stop accusing the APC of the same thing his party is guilty of. He was there when Makinde was shouting that it is the other party that has Covid-19 in their party. All of them were laughing and rejoicing. This is a serious pandemic that we all have to leave aside our party politics and make it go away. But Naija politicians are so daft they joke politicize anything.
Re: I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George by Salvador1: 11:08am On Apr 02, 2020
This man no get sense I swear

Afonjas with their pull down syndrome
Re: I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George by sapientia(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2020
I hope the clown have been tested.

For sake of his domestic staffs.

Don't really care for him.

He is one of the reasons we are in this mess.

Dude stole NPA blind.
Re: I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George by hisexcellency34: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
How come Supreme Court cleared him?

sapientia:
I hope the clown have been tested.

For sake of his domestic staffs.

Don't really care for him.

He is one of the reasons we are in this mess.

Dude stole NPA blind.
Re: I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George by nairavsdollars(f): 8:28am On Apr 03, 2020
you yourself must have come in contact with a Coronavirus person without knowing it
7lives:

Re: I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 03, 2020
Iyiataata92:
His association with pdp all his life in Lagos is one of the reasons pdp can't win lagos
Re: I Dont Have Coronavirus Despite Sitting Beside Makinde At PDP Rally– Bode George by 7lives: 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
nairavsdollars:
you yourself must have come in contact with a Coronavirus person without knowing it

grin grin grin
Me ke, me wey dey my house since three weeks ago.
I did most of my supplies to my customers, though I also have a shop where I do daily sales.
I fled that place because of a likely covid 19 carrier, my fear has since been confirmed.

(1) (Reply)

Trump Asks USA To Use COVID-19 To Reflect On Their Relationship With God / Nigeria Takes Delivery Of Power Warfare Armor From China-photo / Human Right Activists Going Extinction In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.