Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,203 members, 7,903,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

Oh No! 2020 Toyota Supra Plows A Rock In Puerto Rico Despite Strict Curfew - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oh No! 2020 Toyota Supra Plows A Rock In Puerto Rico Despite Strict Curfew (407 Views)

Explore The Best Neighborhoods In Puerto Vallarta For Real Estate / Bbnaija Housemate Rico Swavey Kidnaps Bam Bam To Spend Time With Her Alone / Terror Attack: 8 Dead As Truck Plows Down Bike Lane, Suspect Links To ISIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh No! 2020 Toyota Supra Plows A Rock In Puerto Rico Despite Strict Curfew by cars9ja: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2020
The island of Puerto Rico like many places on the planet is under strict curfew prior to the alarming rate at which the deadly coronavirus is spreading. Looks like the driver of this super expensive and insanely fast Toyota Supra for the 2020 model year wasn’t bothered about the lockdown when he ended up barking it up against a rock.

From the image, the 2020 Launch Edition was in a rather flattering position on top a rock over a median strip while on route 159 at Caguas in Puerto Rico before the unfortunate incident.

Although we are yet to ascertain how the accident occurred but it seems it happened on Saturday and the car would have suffered costly damage, especially on its undercarriage.

As against some opinions, the Ford Mustang pictured right behind the 2020 Toyota Supra in one of the pictures had nothing to do with this road mishap.

So far, Puerto Rico had already extended the mandatory curfew to 12th of April in order to curtail the deadly virus. As of 31st of March, nonessential workers were also asked to be indoor by 7pm, which is 2 hours earlier than present curfew. Vehicles with even numbers as licensed plate ending numbers are allowed to ply the road on Monday, Tuesday and Friday, while those with odd numbers will move on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

Link: https://cars9ja.com.ng/2020/04/01/oh-no-2020-toyota-supra-plows-a-rock-in-puerto-rico-despite-strict-curfew/

Re: Oh No! 2020 Toyota Supra Plows A Rock In Puerto Rico Despite Strict Curfew by Eriggs: 8:04am On Apr 02, 2020
Count your loss and move on

(1) (Reply)

I Have 120k With Me And I Want To Start A Business/investment And I Need Advice / Protect Yourself And Help Prevent Spreading The Virus. Stay Safe Everyone / Onitsha Head Bridge Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.