Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,787 members, 7,918,499 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:00 AM

End Times My Foot- Radio's First Sonar Blasts Religious Conformists - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / End Times My Foot- Radio's First Sonar Blasts Religious Conformists (304 Views)

Jackie Chan’s New 150-foot Luxurious Superyacht In Pictures / Contortionist Officialdflex Uses His Foot As Dining Table While Drinking Tea / #bbnaija: Miracle My Foot, Don’t Compare Him With Efe - See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Times My Foot- Radio's First Sonar Blasts Religious Conformists by black9: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2020
Anointed Parasites | Denominational Walls | Pandemics | History | Biblical References | Revelation.

Before you jump on my post with defensive conundrums please make sure you have read it and understood it, only then will I welcome your comments, whether for or against it.

I'm tired of asking respondents to go back and read my post again then address what I wrote and not what they IMAGINED, Moreso wasted time defending on my page, it has almost become an anthem with me to these hasty religious apologists defending what was never attacked.

� Religion at most is 'mind control and brainwashing', this doesn't mean God doesn't exist or that serving him is a scam, no; these things are real, the power of prayer is real and the word of God works wonders.

� Sadly, humans can be manipulative and since the beginning, people have risen up to dominate others by force and by deceit, though God never gave humans such dominion over other humans, he gave all humans dominion over the earth (plants and animal) not other men (humans), this is because worship is reserved only for God alone and not man but go tell that to men worshipers in religion and politics today and see the fierce but weak argument they'll  come up with.

END TIMES
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
We hear of end times whenever religious folks can't wrap their minds around critical events around them, end time is that word they utter to sound intelligent but all it does is reveal an empty mind that is too lazy to research. These types are not just gullible but easy pick for false prophets who prey on them.

FALSE PROPHETS
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
They have existed since they beginning of the gospel both in the old and new testament's periods, Paul 'the apostle' took time to talk about false prophets and he sometimes named names.

Read (2 Corinthians 11:3-7) and see what he said about those coming to steal members from the flock with lies and deceit which are false doctrines.

These false prophets are Flashy, have charisma and can talk, they brag about their power and they are popular amongst people who see their stage gymnastics and rate them heaven bound unknown to them that what they preach is a different Jesus, different spirit and different gospel entirely just as Paul highlighted in scriptures.

ANOINTED PARASITES
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
People naturally endorse and blindly follow any professed man of God that preaches convincingly, prophesize, heal the sick and cast out demons but even these things are not proof that he is of God. After all you do not need to be holy to do these things, read again and I'll prove it.

Romans 11:29
============
"For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance".

I'm not even talking about those who use other powers, I'm referring to those who use God's power to achieve these things, they themselves didn't know they were hell bound, see more proof below.

Mathew 7:21-23
=============
"21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but He that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

"22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

"23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity".

It is nothing short of frightening to see that someone who constantly did so much in God's name still missed heaven, very frightening indeed.

A bitter reminder that it is not by appearance or performance, God is interested in the heart and soul of men, not the facade we put up to deceive others that we are holy.

False Prophets build walls within the body of Christ, call them denominational walls, you dare not believe anything different from what they tell you or else you're treated like a plague. It doesn't matter whether what they tell you is biblical or not, just believe it. Na by force.

DENOMINATIONAL WALLS
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
For me what I see as denominational walls are the contradictory doctrines that no one feels compelled to challenge because they've been programmed no to.

Debate amongst believers was a norm in the Bible but today it is frowned at, I still wonder why.

Many believes are so damn paranoid and hasty in judgement when in a debate, they assume you're the enemy so they abandon the topic and attack you, only to run away when you Confront them with knowledge.

I come across them all the time, all many want to do is protect the doctrines they're used to or familiar with whether true doctrines or popular heresy they don't care, they simply reject any truth that is new to them, "Cognitive Disonance".

It is disturbing. These man made doctrinal walls need to fall for the church to be truly united and the truth spread yonder.

JUDGEMENT DAY OR JUDGEMENT ERA?
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Personally, I have nothing to fear about end time, when it comes and if it comes within my lifetime it will be great, I'm ready.

I only want to point out some facts that false prophets and their followers alike have ignored or are outrightly ignorant of otherwise they'll not be spewing the conspirational fallacies about antichrist and his coming that many are busy dishing out to the gullible.

No one will know when the end will come, yes we'll have signs to confirm the period but no one will know when it'll all happen.

THE BIBLE SAYS: "Like a thief in the night" (2 Peter 3:10) Read below.

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

"BUT THE DAY OF THE LORD WILL COME AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT;" in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up".
(2 Peter 3:10).

Peter also warned the church not to be ignorant of how God sees a day, to him, God, a day could be as much as a thousand years but humans often think a day to God is 24 hours, read this below and see.

2 Peter 3:8
=========
"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day".

Also read here

Psalms 90:4
==========
"For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night".

END TIMES MAY OUTLAST US ALL
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
It's very likely that no one alive today will witness the rapture, going by how God sees time, forget all the calculations and prophesies, it's all guess work to scare people into conformity for denominational purposes.

Na today? ��‍♂️ I've heard about extremely convincing arguments all my life about how the world would end the next day, however we're still here.

Now the Corona Virus is here and boom they've started, accusing God for punishing sinners with it, calling it judgement and percussor to the end Bla Bla Bla, ignorance ��‍♂️

HISTORY OF PANDEMICS (Brief)
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
The Corona Virus is a learner when compared to some other diseases that have ravaged the world in the past, some like HIV and Ebola are still with us but thanks to modern science they are only manageable.

1. HIV/AIDS 1976 = 36 million lives gone so far.

2. Ebola 1976 = 11, 310 lives in 2014 alone.

3. Flu pandemic of 1968 = 1 million lives.

4. Asian Flu of 1956 - 1958 = 2 million lives.

5. The Flu pandemic 1918 = between 20-50 million lives. 25 million deaths in the first 6 months and a week of its outbreak i.e. 4.5 million people in a month.

6. The Justinian plague 541-542 AD = 25 million people.

7. The FATHER of all pandemics in recorded history is THE BLACK DEATH, 1346-1353.
75-200 million people and at the time it was almost half of the world's population.

All the while these pandemics showed up and slaughtered humanity, church folks screamed end times, judgement day, rapture, second coming etc...

We're still here, the Antichrist didn't show up, Christianity didn't end, no second coming. Nature simply took its course and humanity recovered, even thrived afterwards.

Hence I said those spewing this end time talks, spreading fear and using the narrative to gather crowd are simply ignorant of history and have nothing better to do, it is all a distraction as no one knows when the end will come, plain and simple.

WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO A BELIEVER?
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
YOUR SALVATION!

This is all that matters, your own personal salvation, focus on it and obey God's laws.

Philippians 2:12-13
================
"12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, WORK OUT YOUR OWN SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING.

"13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure".

That's it, leave end time matter, its beyond you, leave people alone, stop being nosy, preach but do it like christ with love not judgement. Also respect people's space don't force yourself on them.

End time is the last thing you should be worrying about once you are prepared, if it comes, it comes, focus on your salvation. God bless you abundantly.

Study, meditate, discover, pray, stay connected.

~ Imevbore Sunday Imonah
The Humanist � God's Son

#EndTime #Rapture #Religion #Fear #Corona #Covid-19 #Covik #Coronavirus #Pandemic #Outbreak

Re: End Times My Foot- Radio's First Sonar Blasts Religious Conformists by Annienation: 10:35am On Apr 02, 2020
Luke 21;9.
When ye shall hear of wars and commotions be not terrified; for these things must first come to pass but the end is not by and by.

Matthew 24;6
And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars;see that ye be not troubled;for all things must come to pass,but the end is not yet.

Mark 13;7
And when ye shall hear if wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled; for such things must needs be, but the end shall not be yet.

THE WORD OF GOD IS CLEAR, AS TO NO MAN KNOWS WHEN THE END SHALL BE.

when pandemics occur, lives are lost to it, families mourn their members, it is our duty as children of God to ensure as much as we can that they do not die without the knowledge of christ(salvation) and giving the assurance that even if they die in christ they will be recieved in Heaven which is a better place. As the hair on our heads are numbered and not one falls to the ground without his permission, no one dies without the knowledge of the creator... As to the end no one knows when the time shall be not even the son except the Father. Let us focus more on the Salvation of the lost and living in love and leave the end for God.

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Release New Song, Kata. Download Mp3 / Funke Akindele Arrested By Lagos State Police, Naira Marley, JJC Skillz Wanted / Funke Akindele’s Lawyers Allegedly Denied Free Access To Her In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.