Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,154 members, 7,887,348 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:15 AM

China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges (98513 Views)

Covid19- London Put In Emergency Lockdown As U.K. Fights New Strain / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) / First New HIV Strain In 19 Years Identified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by JoshTrillions(m): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Thats sad.
I don't believe covid19 is bioweapon.Even if it's.How are you sure it's not America that gave it to China?
Did the rest of the world treat Americans,Spanish like this when USA created HIV,Mad cow disease,bird flu and Ebola?
You are a genius my brother
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
travelland:
grin. This is the right time to use nuclear on China

USA can still resort to that, I have been pondering on it for sometime.

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by executive12: 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
Devilish Chinese. I hope they don't send us this strain to Africa.

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by MERCHANDISER: 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
chukzie2002:

I'm suspecting this china 5G network is causing all these trouble......Since it was launch in November there has been a lot of trouble
You are right.
Many people have said that.What people didn't know is that the Internet and technology advancement in WUHAN city is more that what is prevalent in Newyork.Wuhan is one of Chinese smart cities together with Shenzhen
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by abumeinben(m): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
peacettw:

Witty. Learning how to program so I understood this. What people dont understand yet is the ripple effects that will come from being infected with this virus. Noone knows if it is carcinogenic, teratogenic or if it mutates human DNA leading to new abilities or lack of it. We simply don't know what we are dealing with yet.

Again, I am wondering if this virus isn't perhaps alien in the true sense of it. What if this virus is from outer space? I am sure China will love this line of thought. Let's blame it all on a meteor rock from mars

China rarely have alien contact, they just start exploring the outer space in 2010. Or maybe they have. It's another theory sha
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by abumeinben(m): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
incogni2o:

You are talking trash.

You think you know, but you're dumb.

Thanks boss.
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by kunletexs: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
knowhowk:
. One of the Major World Powers is US.You mean President Trump is in conjunction with China on this Covid 19 Issue ...Better you research well.

Have you watched documentaries on SEPT 11 TERRIOST ATTACKS? When you have done that then you can decipher what is meant by world power
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Correcto: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
Biological war you mean?
ikh777:
abeg abeg abeg, this stuff is just a chemical war china launched on the whole world.

THEY ARE THE ONES DOING IT but they will be exposed soon

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by jaja2019(f): 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
God help us

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by JoshTrillions(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
eniolaamos7:

USA can still resort to that, I have been pondering on it for sometime.
Because the USA is the most saintly of Nations yeah?
(by the USA, i'm hoping we are referring to the government and the powers that be, hiding behind the mask)
Lol, it's funny tho how china is now the devil of the World, talk about distractions and decoys..
There's more to global politics than meets the eye..In this chess game of global politics, the stakeholders pay no allegiance to nation or race..Anyone, place or thing can be used as cannon fodder as long as the agenda is accomplished..
SO MUCH MORE IS YET TO EVEN BE UNFOLDED, TWILL BE SO CLEVERLY AND CONFUSINGLY ROLLED OUT THAT WE WONT EVEN KNOW WHO TO POINT FINGERS AT ANYMORE.
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by BBSBTrainings: 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Chinese are bastards...

The world need to stop patronising these animals...

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by JoshTrillions(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
kunletexs:

Have you watched documentaries on SEPT 11 TERRIOST ATTACKS? When you have done that then you can decipher what is meant by world power
Lol bro, one can't patronise CNN and the rest of mainstream media as his/her sole source of info and see things for what it really is nah..The USA is the most saintly of Nations to most peeps..
We are in for a very bumpy ride in these trying times..

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Collinsanele: 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
Iyiataata92:

How can you take out almost 2 billion people from world map?
Easier said than done

Have you heard of nuclear energy

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by LordKratos1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hope this virus will not evolve to "COVID - Z"
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
JoshTrillions:

Because the USA is the most saintly of Nations yeah?
(by the USA, i'm hoping we are referring to the government and the powers that be, hiding behind the mask)
Lol, it's funny tho how china is now the devil of the World, talk about distractions and decoys..
There's more to global politics than meets the eye..In this chess game of global politics, the stakeholders pay no allegiance to nation or race..Anyone, place or thing can be used as cannon fodder as long as the agenda is accomplished..
SO MUCH MORE IS YET TO EVEN BE UNFOLDED, TWILL BE SO CLEVERLY AND CONFUSINGLY ROLLED OUT THAT WE WONT EVEN KNOW WHO TO POINT FINGERS AT ANYMORE.
I read on this forum that the US has petitioned China for the cause of the virus with several questions to be answered by China. This alone has sufficed that the US is suspicious of China to be behind the disaster the world is faced with. And if resolution is not reached it might escalate to war between the two countries.

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Somebody should confirm this!!

It sound fake to me!!
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by AsawanaDgreat: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
The sickness go kill all of them not us again, we dey struggle to defeat covid-19 first.

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by Promise62972: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
see below
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by JoshTrillions(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
VillagePipu:

Stop talking nonsense. Until the Chinese virus catches you, that's when you would have sense. If China had been cut to size long ago, this won't be happening. China is an example of power in the hands of idiots. They would smell pepper when this is done.

1. And if peradventure,, just peradventure,, the USA has a hand in this, you would go and cut them to size too?
What if BIG BROTHER "UNCLE SAM" who you are cheering on to police the world was actually responsible, what then would you say or do??

2. Why are we all just jumping into xenophobia willingly without even giving room for other possibilities.
i even saw some msgs abt nuking china because the average Chinese man, woman, infant or elderly citizen knows how the virus came about ryt?
Its easy to point fingers when u re not the one putting on the shoes..The average Chinese man is as scared, terrified and confused as any other human being in any part of the world.
Let's be HUMAN first before rushing into the trap set by whatever or whoever is doing this..
We could all egg and cheer on the world into the nastiest war in the history of humanity by simply being over opinionated and xenophobic..It wouldn't even be a war that will last long cuz all countries likely to be involved have nukes..its not exclusive to the USA..It would be ALL OVER in a matter of minutes..

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by 21Rebirth(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
China has a bunch of explanation to do eventually if the Virus ends!!!

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by somehow: 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Nuclear weapon,duhh undecided

What did you do to the US when their "Spanish flu" killed 50 million people worldwide in 1918?
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by somehow: 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
RemoveKebab:
by NUKING them to oblivion.

You think China is Fiji?
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by somehow: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
BrutusOj:
May God punish China sad, because the COVID-19 didn't kill at the rate the expected, they now released COVID-19 pro to finish the job for them. They will end up being consumed by their own invention. And some people are yet to believe that the virus was actually a laboratory prepared virus.

Too many single minded people on this thread

If you want to be angry with a country that spread this virus, blame Italy!
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by somehow: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
johnmattew:
the way the world will gag China when this plaque is over will be alarming.

they should get ready for hatred

Like they gagged the us in 1918 after 50 million people died?
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by thinkmoney(m): 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
ikh777:
abeg abeg abeg, this stuff is just a chemical war china launched on the whole world.

it's a shame how u people are so ready to believe lies simply because many people are saying it. I thought about it this morning and blamed the Nigeria education system. Majority of you, throughout your time in school just heard about virus but didn't have the privilege to see it in a lab under the microscope. so it does really look like an abstract thing. you don't know how it can mutate to further aid it's survival or how contagion it can become. Alot I can say again don't know that mankind throughout the ages have always been suffering from pandemics and almost all region have had a one or more virus causing pandemics that originated from them.
This is a natural health issue, probably caused by our careless way of life. it's not any biological warfare. Labs even in Nigeria have been isolating and sequencing the virus. This coronavirus, is observable in lab and it's behaving like other coronavirus that have been known before only that it is proofing more contagious than the others.
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by suremanpatriot: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
China eats diseased insects,they eat worms,they eat all many of unclean animals yet you ppl stil see them as humans? This is not surprising ,it is time of evolution diseases fr china's abominable diets which they thought their eatin garlic can always cure. undecided
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by JoshTrillions(m): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
eniolaamos7:

I read on this forum that the US has petitioned China for the cause of the virus with several questions to be answered by China. This alone has sufficed that the US is suspicious of China to be behind the disaster the world is faced with. And if resolution is not reached it might escalate to war between the two countries.
And china has also expressed suspicion that the virus could have been brought in by 300+ US soldiers who attended a military program in wuhan last year.
Iono but i see some very nasty power play going on behind the scene..And its very much likely to not even be streamlined to a simple USA-China thing..
Global politics has always been misleading..To this very moment as we type, there is war in the middle east..And it has always been as a result of manipulative plots and consequent blame game..
Trump already started escalating tensions by calling it the "China Virus"..
A war is looming and humanity who will bear the brunt of it all, is unfortunately fueling it by ignorantly dancing to the tunes..
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by persius555(m): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Why is it originating and mutating in China alone.

Why not India?
Why not Vietnam?
Why not Russia?
Why not the Amazon of Brazil?
Why not Africa?
Why not America?

Why always China?

Why! Why!!Why!!!

2 Likes

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by xcelentattitude(m): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
Wait o shocked

49 days ? shocked

Isn't that 7weeks

They'd better watch that dude closely and make sure it ends on him.

If for any reason this one explodes again, they should be blamed for witchcraft; or atleast aiding and abetting witchcraft alongside their co-conspirators (that's if they're not the one who started this whole thing in the first instance) + intent to commit mass murder or genocide.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
It seems shoemakers have pledged their support to FG in order to enforce this lockdown (I mean, how do you go out when your shoe or slippers is bad You certainly won't go around borrowing people's footwear during this corona period na grin).

My slippers don cut for like 3days now and as of this minute, one single shoemaker never pass in front of my house (and they normally pass in droves before o) .
Abeg, if you see them, please do tell them that they are one of the essential services FG mentioned grin

1 Like

Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by sotyuzono(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
They should just kill the man mbok
Re: China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges by xeju: 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
ikh777:

mumu, you don't even know difference between biological and chemical

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This / He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). / Coronavirus: These Beard Style May Make One More Likely To Catch Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.