Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,668 members, 7,889,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:42 AM

Tom And Jerry Monikers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tom And Jerry Monikers (374 Views)

Funny Photoshop Images By Photoshop "Troll" "Tom Can Make " / Tom And Jerry Memes / Why Do People Create Useless And Senseless Monikers On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tom And Jerry Monikers by wengerman: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2020
There are some monikers that are like tom and jerry on nairaland.they don't see eye to eye and here always looking for each others trouble.I will set the ball rolling by naming one which I know.
Skmoda360 and Beckysexy
oya add your own

1 Like

Re: Tom And Jerry Monikers by Skmoda360(m): 10:03am On Apr 02, 2020
wengerman:
There are some monikers that are like tom and jerry on nairaland.they don't see eye to eye and here always looking for each others trouble.I will set the ball rolling by naming one which I know.
Skmoda360 and Beckysexy
oya add your own
I have hand over the baton to the new available guy grin

(1) (Reply)

Proof Your Education Isn't In Vain / Where Can I Watch New Funniest Comedy Videos? / The Boss Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.