Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,198 members, 7,943,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

Most Girls Who Call Guys 'stingy' Have Rubber Brains. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Who Call Guys 'stingy' Have Rubber Brains. (344 Views)

Is It Normal For Ladies To Call Guys Dear, Sweetheart Etc / Jobless Girls Have The Highest Taste And Are Quick To Call Guys Broke / 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Girls Who Call Guys 'stingy' Have Rubber Brains. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
Most girls who are quick to refer to men as stingy are 'gold diggers' trying to reap from where they did not sow. When their man is not able to provide their immediate needs,they use their peacock look-alike mouth to call him stingy. Go find work jor!

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Who Call Guys 'stingy' Have Rubber Brains. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
You?
Kwantinue
Re: Most Girls Who Call Guys 'stingy' Have Rubber Brains. by zexy2030(m): 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
favoryte33:
Most girls who are quick to refer to men as stingy are 'gold diggers' trying to reap from where they did not sow. When their man is not able to provide their immediate needs,they use their peacock look-alike mouth to call him stingy. Go find work jor!
if she can't cope free her there r thousands out there that are you type. No need to pass insults.
Re: Most Girls Who Call Guys 'stingy' Have Rubber Brains. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
zexy2030:

if she can't cope free her there r thousands out there that are you type. No need to pass insults.
Wil yhu kip kwayet. we are talking about building independent ladies here. Abi if you get one e no go sweet?
Re: Most Girls Who Call Guys 'stingy' Have Rubber Brains. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
You?
Kwantinue
My crush,are you not independent? oya lie make i call police.
Re: Most Girls Who Call Guys 'stingy' Have Rubber Brains. by zexy2030(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
favoryte33:
Wil yhu kip kwayet. we are talking about building independent ladies here. Abi if you get one e no go sweet?
we are still saying same thing, no b quarrel my friend. If she is not ur type of woman, go and date independent ladies, no b by force? No need to insult her.
Re: Most Girls Who Call Guys 'stingy' Have Rubber Brains. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
favoryte33:
My crush,are you not independent? oya lie make i call police.

Of Cos I am by the grace of God. But it doesn't mean one will not need assistance some times. Even guys too sought for assistance.

Oya, call 911 tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons For Getting Married. / This New Generation Trend About Marriage. / This Is How You Will Know If She Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.