Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,451 members, 7,950,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Declares That A High Ranking Member Of Buhari’s Cabinet Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Declares That A High Ranking Member Of Buhari’s Cabinet Is Dead (515 Views)

International Journalist Dr Kemi Olunloyo Declares That Nengi Is The Most Beauti / Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Declares That A High Ranking Member Of Buhari’s Cabinet Is Dead by sleekgist4: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has made yet another shocking claim about Aso rock.

And this time, she is alleging that a high ranking member in President Buhari’s cabinet has died.

She stated this in a tweet which included coronavirus hashtags thereby insinuating that the person whom she failed to mention died of coronavirus.

She also revealed that she would allow the Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI, to announce the identity of the person. SleekGist reports.

She tweeted: “#BREAKING A HIGH RANKING member of President Buhari’s Cabinet has DIED of #CoronaVirus #Covid9 complications. I will give the feds the honor of announcing it. U cannot hide it like Yar’Adua. I’m not telling because I value NATIONAL SECURITY OF NIGERIA”.
See more here

https://sleekgist.com/news/kemi-olunloyo-declares-that-a-high-ranking-member-of-buharis-cabinet-is-dead/

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares That A High Ranking Member Of Buhari’s Cabinet Is Dead by Nackzy: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Abba is gone

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares That A High Ranking Member Of Buhari’s Cabinet Is Dead by tempem: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nackzy:
Abba is gone

You are a clown! grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares That A High Ranking Member Of Buhari’s Cabinet Is Dead by Nackzy: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
tempem:

You are a clown! grin grin
Hahahahahahahahahah grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares That A High Ranking Member Of Buhari’s Cabinet Is Dead by Skepticus: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
grin

ABBA mana! Hanty Kemi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares That A High Ranking Member Of Buhari’s Cabinet Is Dead by Dwayne19: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
Are you interested in drafting, starting and running a business? Join the biggest and best business community on whatsapp,, learn, share ideas and network with over 2000 active viewers, click the link below to join

https:///2347030251085?text=I'm%20interested%20in%20being%20a%20part%20of%20your%20platform%20i%20was%20reffered%20by%20REF16[url][/url]

(1) (Reply)

“credit Everyone’s Account Through BVN Even If It’s N10k” –toke Makinwa Tells FG / Man Try To Compare Wizkid (drop Out) & Davido (graduate) Grammar / Nigerian Navy Finally Releases IG Comedian, Cute Abiola Following Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.