Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,153 members, 7,887,347 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:12 AM

A Cry For Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Cry For Help (933 Views)

Oyo Government Seals Off Agbowo Shopping Complex, Tenants Cry For Help (pics) / A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. / I Have 1.5m And Looking For Help On The Business That Is Lucrative: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help by jomarq(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2010
PLEASE I WANT TO START RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUT THESE ARE MY PROBLEM BECAUSE AM NOT LIVING IN LAGOS.
1,CITI-SERVE SELL THIER ORANGE BOX FOR 65,OOO WHICH IS ON HIGH SIDE FOR ME AND THEY HAVE NO ALTANATIVE
2,RINGOTEL NEED YOU TO BRING YOUR DESKTOP TO LAGOS BEFORE THEY INSTALL THIER SOFTWARE FOR YOU.
3,PREPAID NIGERIA COULD'NT PICK THIER CALL TO TELL ME THIER OWN TERMS
those are the three company i know that offer this service in lagos
if any body have information that will help me should PLEASE help me
am begging PLEASE
Re: A Cry For Help by oduz: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2013
Beware, if you dont have enough capital in the range of N1m, the costs will eat up all your profit because the mergin is very low, unless you have the advantage of selling above the fixed price. If YOU ARE patient & observant the emerging mobile money market will overun that market because the machines can also retail recharge cards amongst other things!

Best OF luck! cool

(1) (Reply)

Is This Another Scam Or A Reliable One / Is Soonyglobalasset.com Genuine Or Another Big Scam? / Making Money With Awards Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.