Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,878 members, 7,980,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:53 AM

Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate (8160 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal / PDP Releases Press Statement On AIT Ban, Says It's Dangerous For Democracy / In Losing Power, Goodluck Jonathan Finally Finds Himself-olusegun Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Beaf: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2010
oyb:

perhaps, gej is always quiet because, like beaf, he becomes a street thug when cornered

maybe he too will start running his mouth and making an even greater fool of himself than his most ardent advocate

See who is talking, our very own "educated" night soil man!!! grin grin grin grin
"Wrestlers" parade! Thoroughly entertaining.
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2010
Beaf:

Wretched argument.

If you want a stake in PDP, go buy a card. Thats commonsense.
If you campaign for debates in PDP, then you must do it across all parties, except there is some degree of foolishness or dishonesty driving your argument. Nigeria was not a one party state the last I checked, except other political parties have declared themselves no hopers before the event. But then, hey! Its a wrestlers thing, common sense isn't expected.

dude, are you scared?

the other parties do not have different thieves fighting do or die for the ticket

thats only within pdp,

anyway, lets see what gej is really made of, when he does not have prepared speeches for you to spam nl with

beaf the chicken  cheesy cheesy cheesy

who knows what gej will say under pressure - i am a spokesman for mend  cheesy cheesy
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Vigilante: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2010
GEJ Ph.D=Phony Hollow Diploma
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by lagbaja20: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2010
Vigilante:

GEJ Ph.D=Phony Hollow Diploma

He must have sucked someone's dick for his Ph.D.

What a dunce for a president

Even, Beaf, as stupid as he is, can do better than GEJ
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2010
maybe if they invited gej to a debate hosted in the us

he spends most of his time on foreign media after all

maybe if we could get the former us ambassador to host the debate. . .
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Beaf: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2010
oyb:

dude, are you scared?

the other parties do not have different thieves fighting do or die for the ticket

thats only within pdp,

anyway, lets see what gej is really made of, when he does not have prepared speeches for you to spam nl with

beaf the chicken  cheesy cheesy cheesy

who knows what gej will say under pressure - i am a spokesman for mend  cheesy cheesy

You are like a wind up toy, repeating the same old stuff like a zombie. Thats what "wrestlers" do. There is a reason GEJ called you guy's wrestlers, think about it and weep!
I can't help laughing so much when I use that word, its so apt. Imagine the bottom feeding company you keep? Lagbaja20 and bkbabe! grin grin grin
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Vigilante: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2010
GEJ's BP readings = 120/80=normal

BEAF BP readings = 200/160= cardiac/stroke

solution = say the truth.
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by BetaThings: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2010
Beaf:

No, it exposes his hypocrisy and your stup!dity. Why canvass for debates within only the PDP, especially when one is not even a member? There are are several other parties like the ACN, APGA, CPC, LP etc, why not spread the campaign if not for hypocricy and dishonesty?
Abeg, go and worry about the drug dealing Tinubu and what occurs in your ACN. Is it that you guys are jobless or so fearful of your chances that you are "loving" PDP here? Donkey brained fool who couldn't even understand simple English, yet jumps into arguments like an id!ot.

Think before you speak, cos you're sounding really daft.
How come you are from a country of so many daft and stupid people. It means it runs in the country - from the president down. Your resort to mutual silence in the face of undemocratic tendencies is worrisome. If anyone makes an eloquent case for intra-party debate, then let set the standard. Why should PDP - with an intellectual candidate run away from debate because some other parties are not doing it. Afterall, PDP should not lead only in rigging, intimidation

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-577128.0.html

BTW, when will the "saintly" Johnathan arrange for his beloved, patiently-greedy wife to have her day in court for that $13.5m money laundering case of 11 Sept 2006 - forget the Ribadu's absolution from prosecution-induced recant. For a patriotic Nigerian, you must be concerned about this sum given that is 10 times the amount for which Ogbulafor was removed from office as PDP chairman. Madam does not have immunity. And Oga should continue that fine tradition of making his assets declaration public. Or is that fresh air now so fouled that light cannot be beamed upon what is around it?
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2010
Guys, make una save una breathe on Beaf. He is a paid[no jokes] blogger for Gej and always loves to swim against the tide. Gej is Nigeria's president and we all see his dispositions everyday. We need no 2000 naira per day blogger holed up in a bunker in Abuja to introduce our sitting president to us.
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Akainzo(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2010
Beaf:

Only a few dozen delegates per state, selected by the parties inner workings will vote. It makes a public debate absolutely pointless.

Beaf, you are such liar! The PDP primaries is made up of over 1500 delegates from each state of the federation and the elected party members in the National Assembly ==> Over 2000 delegates!

Is it that once you want to make a point in support of GEJ, your brain takes a [i]Leave of Absence [/i]or is it that you are traditionally clueless or too lazy to check for facts? Abeg, try and brush up your knowledge of things before you take on others on public forums (at least read up your GEJ facebook posts  grin)
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Beaf: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2010
BetaThings:

How come you are from a country of so many daft and silly people. It means it runs in the country - from the president down. Your resort to mutual silence in the face of undemocratic tendencies is worrisome. If anyone makes an eloquent case for intra-party debate, then let set the standard. Why should PDP - with an intellectual candidate run away from debate because some other parties are not doing it. Afterall, PDP should not lead only in rigging, intimidation

BTW, when will the "saintly" Johnathan arrange for his beloved, patiently-greedy wife to have her day in court for that $13.5m money laundering case of 11 Sept 2006 - forget the Ribadu's absolution from prosecution-induced recant. For a patriotic Nigerian, you must be concerned about this sum given that is 10 times the amount for which Ogbulafor was removed from office as PDP chairman. Madam does not have immunity. And Oga should continue that fine tradition of making his assets declaration public. Or is that fresh air now so fouled that light cannot be beamed upon what is around it?

I wish you could stand back and realise how foolishly you started out and how desperately you ended. But, I'm sure you can't though, being a "wrestler." Sad really.
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Beaf: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2010
Akainzo:

Beaf, you are such liar! The PDP primaries is made up of over 1500 delegates from each state of the federation and the elected party members in the National Assembly ==> Over 2000 delegates!

Is it that once you want to make a point in support of GEJ, your brain takes a [i]Leave of Absence [/i]or is it that you are traditionally clueless or too lazy to check for facts? Abeg, try and brush up your knowledge of things before you take on others on public forums (at least read up your GEJ facebook posts grin)

Did you ever pass maths? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Dude, you are daft, I'll advice that you sit down and count your fingers and toes. Boy, you are daft!!!
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by naso2(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2010
Gej has already accepted the offer of a debate, so what are people sweating over? Personally i believe debates are designed to help the electorate make informed choices , however in this case, its not the general public that decides the party flag bearer, chances are that the debates , if not properly handled will further arm the opposition for the general inter-party debates later.

Dis Guy:

was wondering the same thing too, I mean GEJ is still the most popular candidate out there

This is his opportunity to nail Atiku once and for all, afterall Ciroma did him a favour with IBB
maybe he will arrest Atiku's campaign manager too for Jos bombings

If in your words he is the most popular candidate, then you will agree with me that he doesnt need the debates to win the primaries. If atiku is already down , then there is no point trying to nail him further, expecially if the process is laden with some hidden risks. our people say "If you are a  wrestling champion, you must be wise enough to carefully pick your fights"
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by blacksta(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2010
lol

N2000 paid blogger  - is it that bad  - Abeg stick your tesco cashier job grin
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Akainzo(m): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2010
Beaf:

Did you ever pass maths? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Dude, you are daft, I'll advice that you sit down and count your fingers and toes. Boy, you are daft!!!

Beaf, Like I said in another thread, your raking is like someone that learnt ABC from the rhymes of his neighbours kids. He knows the rhymes but has no idea what they mean. I am sure you know 1,2,3 in studied in Maths but don't have a clue what the numbers stand for. [i]Simply admit that you lied! [/i]The PDP primaries is not made up of a few dozen delegates but over 2000 delegates. Ok, your neighbours kids had no rhymes for thousands  grin grin grin
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by nex(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2010
Well, I was just passing by when I saw a certain Nsiman fellow spreading a most vicious lie that Jonathan had to cut down Yar'Adua's Independence Budget. It makes no sense to claim that Jonathan cut down the budget from 62 million to more than 6 billion. Please, tell that dude to stop spreading his insane propaganda.
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2010
na_so:

Gej has already accepted the offer of a debate, so what are people sweating over? Personally i believe debates are designed to help the electorate make informed choices , however in this case, its not the general public that decides the party flag bearer, chances are that the debates , if not properly handled will further arm the opposition for the general inter-party debates later.

If in your words he is the most popular candidate, then you will agree with me that he doesnt need the debates to win the primaries. If atiku is already down , then there is no point trying to nail him further, expecially[b] if the process is laden with some hidden risks[/b]. our people say "If you are a  wrestling champion, you must be wise enough to carefully pick your fights"

i no talk am- they are running scared is all
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by BetaThings: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2010
nex:

Well, I was just passing by when I saw a certain Nsiman fellow spreading a most vicious lie that Jonathan had to cut down Yar'Adua's Independence Budget. It makes no sense to claim that Jonathan cut down the budget from 62 million to more than 6 billion. Please, tell that dude to stop spreading his insane propaganda.
Even if Yaradua put thing in the budget, the man, as C-in-C should be able to say no and cut it to zero, if necessary. We saw Yaradua prune down U-17 budget from N36b to N9b. But Johnathan is just dazed in this undreamed of wealth that he forgets simple economics - human wants are insatiable but resources are limited.

But GEJ's apologists defend everything the man does even if it is intimidation and thuggery
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by naso2(m): 10:19am On Dec 31, 2010
oyb:

i no talk am- they are running scared is all

Forget story. If I am sure of beating you in the primaries without a debate , then why bother with one? Atiku can get desperate during the debates and makes statements that can hurt GEJ's chances in the general elections.

We all know this election is between GEJ and buhari. If you dont already know this, then i cant help you.
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Beaf: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2010
Akainzo:

Beaf, Like I said in another thread, your raking is like someone that learnt ABC from the rhymes of his neighbours kids. He knows the rhymes but has no idea what they mean. I am sure you know 1,2,3 in studied in Maths but don't have a clue what the numbers stand for. [i]Simply admit that you lied! [/i]The PDP primaries is not made up of a few dozen delegates but over 2000 delegates. Ok, your neighbours kids had no rhymes for thousands  grin grin grin

Go and count your fingers and toes like a wrestler. There are 501 PDP delegates from the whole of the North East, you can count the rest on your fingers for the rest of the country. When you've finished, tell us how you arrived at 74,000 (37 x 2000).

You are a real dunce!
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by BetaThings: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2010
Beaf:

I wish you could stand back and realise how foolishly you started out and how desperately you ended. But, I'm sure you can't though, being a "wrestler." Sad really.
Confirmed! The man you defend and your "humble self" want a community of imbeciles. A pig wants everybody to join in its puddle where, of course, it will excel at its favourite game for which God  has given it unassailable talents
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Beaf: 10:24am On Dec 31, 2010
BetaThings:

Confirmed! The man you defend and your "humble self" want a community of imbeciles. A pig wants everybody to join in its puddle where, of course, it will excel at its favourite game for which God  has given it unassailable talents

Thank God you've admited to what you saw in the mirror. Life as a fool must be pretty tough! grin
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2010
na_so:

Forget story. If I am sure of beating you in the primaries without a debate , then why bother with one? Atiku can get desperate during the debates and makes statements that can hurt GEJ's chances in the general elections.

We all know this election is between GEJ and buhari. If you dont already know this, then i cant help you.
We? you and who? Guy drop that rigging mentality. Any Nigerian who declared to run for the presidency is a potential winner. Even our own mama Sarah is a great contender. Anything can happen unless the result has already been penciled down somewhere
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by BetaThings: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2010
na_so:

No, we don't. Otherwise why will Anenih threaten people who may want to vote for Atiku

Why will a state governor stop Atiku from meeting delegates from his state.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-577187.0.html

Yet these are people speaking of peaceful change
What will happen when they are meeting people from opposition party
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Beaf: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2010
jabbok:

We? you and who? Guy drop that rigging mentality. Any Nigerian who declared to run for the presidency is a potential winner. Even our own mama Sarah is a great contender. Anything can happen unless the result has already been penciled down somewhere

One of una wrestlers has already stated quite firmly that Sarah cannot win, and on this very thread too.
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by naso2(m): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2010
jabbok:

Abeg go siddon make we here word. Anyone who declared to run is a potential winner? crap. Anyone like dele momodu or pat utomi or chris okotie? This is my problem with NL, people just blind their eyes to reality.
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Beaf: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2010
BetaThings:

No, we don't. Otherwise why will Anenih threaten people who may want to vote for Atiku

Why will a state governor stop Atiku from meeting delegates from his state.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-577187.0.html

Yet these are people speaking of peaceful change
What will happen when they are meeting people from opposition party

Because he is a THIEF.
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by bkbabe97y(m): 10:33am On Dec 31, 2010
lagbaja20:

He must have sucked someone's diyyck for his Ph.D.

What a dunce for a president

Even, Beaf, as stu*pid as he is, can do better than GEJ

Hahahahahahaha. ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Akainzo(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2010
Akainzo:

Is it that once you want to make a point in support of GEJ, your brain takes a Leave of Absence [/i]or is it that you are traditionally clueless or too lazy to check for facts? Abeg, try and brush up your knowledge of things before you take on others on public forums (at least read up your GEJ facebook posts  grin)
Akainzo:

Beaf, it is now CONFIRMED. [i]You are a LIAR!

See my above posts and see what you posted below.  You lack the knowledge of Maths and you lack basic understanding.

Beaf:

Go and count your fingers and toes like a wrestler. There are 501 PDP delegates from the whole of the North East, you can count the rest on your fingers for the rest of the country. When you've finished, tell us how you arrived at 74,000 (37 x 2000).

You are a real dunce!
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 31, 2010
na_so:

Abeg go siddon make we here word. Anyone who declared to run is a potential winner? crap. Anyone like dele momodu or pat utomi or chris okotie? This is my problem with NL, people just blind their eyes to reality.
Nostrademus, how does all these names[dele momodu or pat utomi or chris okotie] sound to you when compared to Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Awolowo Belewa Jonathan? Do you really think Gej will poll more votes than each of these dudes if he plays by d rule of free and fair? Dude u r an ardent believer in Ghana-must-go and do-or-die politics
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Beaf: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2010
Akainzo:

Beaf, it is now CONFIRMED. You are a LIAR!

See my above posts and see what you posted below.  You lack the knowledge of Maths and you lack basic understanding.

Are you taking pride in being a fool? I said each state produces only a few dozen delegates and you replied with this:

I calmly told you to do the math on your fingers and toes, because the whole North East has a total of 501. Donkey, the North East is not a village, in fact it consists of quite a few states. But, instead of quietly recanting, you are revelling in your loud id!ocy. Its a mistery!

This is the break down the max of your calculation, cos it is clear you can't grasp it.
2000 x 36 states + 2000 for Abuja = 74,000

[size=21pt]Dunce![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/317132_ROTFLM_gif474f1382cac6aa709538e551d507cbfc
Re: Victory For Democracy! - Jonathan Finally Agrees To Debate by Akainzo(m): 11:54am On Dec 31, 2010
Beaf:

Are you taking pride in being a fool? I said each state produces only a few dozen delegates and you replied with this:

I calmly told you to do the math on your fingers and toes, because the whole North East has a total of 501. Donkey, the North East is not a village, in fact it consists of quite a few states. But, instead of quietly recanting, you are revelling in your loud id!ocy. Its a mistery!

This is the break down the max of your calculation, cos it is clear you can't grasp it.
2000 x 36 states + 2000 for Abuja = 74,000

Obviously, you lack comprehension. From the states will come over 1500 (with each state contributing), then add the NASS assembly members, you'd get over 2000. That is the meaning of my post and it clearly stated that there are more than 2000 delegates to decide who wins the PDP ticket.

This is against your assertion that the primaries is a waste of time as only a few dozen delegates from the states would decide.  You clearly would lie being Beaf if that would get you support for GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Of Reps Allegation On North-east Food Aid Blatant Falsehood – Presidency / Nigeria To Save N20bn Annually In Local Shoe Production / Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.