Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases (67829 Views)

51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases / 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by travelland(f): 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jack Ma's testing kits ar faulty. They give positive result to negative individuals.
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by travelland(f): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

God punish all those supporting this evil contraption. God punish one Nigeria

Shithole nation

Wailing wailer grin
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by zoe123: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

Figures from NCDC are as reliable as fu**k!!!
Any thinking man should know that these figures are hyper deflated

Some people were even negatively tested positive.

You are on your own in a country like this!! angry

And you came to this conclusion how?
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by Patrioticman007(m): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
Who noticed the population of Kano & Sokoto provinces, compared to Lagos province ?.
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by Btruth: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
We will surely get over this deadly disease in Jesus name. sad

1 Like

Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by codedlee(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
sylve11:
With this corona ish and constant suffering of mankind, i think i got off on the wrong planet. Beam me up Seun, lacastica, there is no rational life here. sad cool

Laca wah?
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
travelland:

Wailing wailer grin

We have shared the money amongst the poorest of the poor... The vulnerable in the society ..

Billions gone...

You are here claping for your oppressors.... Shame on you

Do you know what citizens of other countries are getting in this trying times to cushion the effect of staying idle at home?...

Once again... Shame on you
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by Apili: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
It seems Lagos is wining the league
But any way stay safe and to the sick � � ones out there I wish you quick recovery
Never give up remember corona virus is not a death sentence
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by Bellotelli: 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
how about those cases that have been discharged?

It should be reducing also.
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by FGonline: 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

haha

What makes u tink so
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by travelland(f): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

[s]
We have shared the money amongst the poorest of the poor... The vulnerable in the society ..

Billions gone...

You are here claping for your oppressors.... Shame on you

Do you know what citizens of other countries are getting in this trying times to cushion the effect of staying idle at home?...

Once again... Shame on you[/s]

Go for check up
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by Numero9: 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
it'll soon get to a Thousand if it's not taken seriously.
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by tunjijones(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

Shut the Bleep up. I know you always like to hear bad new abt Nigeria and Nigerians.

If you were the DG of NCDC what wld you have done better?
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by Krafty006: 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
0kinographix:
Please and please stay at home and stay safe
#staysafe
#stayhome

And give me your designs to work on at a cool rate
#workfromhome
Nice graphics
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by eRex(m): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
The ones reported in Osun state nko..?

I tire o
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by Correcto: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
You said it all
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry
Figures from NCDC are as reliable as fu**k!!! Any thinking man should know that these figures are hyper deflated
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by kayalcomp: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
we need to know the cause of this covid-19. it is important. This will help to eradicate it totally.
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by Tetrahedron: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
a certain mod on nairaland I suspect has diplegia and brain gay! how does a political topic resemble crime and be moved to crime section.
Seun
You need to checkmate a certain mod, he is losing it!
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by patwilly(m): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
fergie001:
God help us as we help ourselves..

pls where did u get the picture from? are the people really dead?
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by Angelfrost(m): 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

Yeah... We survive solely by the miraculous here.

What really irks me is ncdc, alongside FG, taking credit for low hospitalizations and fatalities from this widespread infection... Like for real??!... undecided
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by Angelfrost(m): 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
johnlegend01:
We are yet to peak. Hopefully, this pandemic will go as it came.

Meanwhile, a news earlier said there are 6 new cases in Osun as supposedly confirmed by their Commissioner for Health.

So, when are we likely to peak (whatever the hell that borrowed term truly means)??!...
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
johnlegend01:
We are yet to peak. Hopefully, this pandemic will go as it came.

Meanwhile, a news earlier said there are 6 new cases in Osun as supposedly confirmed by their Commissioner for Health.
We won't peak.
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by wyqay: 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
We shall over come
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by LabDNA: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
0kinographix:
Please and please stay at home and stay safe
#staysafe
#stayhome

And give me your designs to work on at a cool rate
#workfromhome
Nice pic.
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by muhyeenisce(m): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
E sure me say 89% of people wey get covid-19 no be Nigerians they be.... majority of them na expatriates.... ���
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by adam4success(m): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
Audio Case
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by Angelfrost(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kellie069:
This whole thing is getting messy everyday ! Please let us all be safety cautious and pray and hope this whole thing ends soon! We are all in a whole lot of hard times and things don’t seem to get better, when human and medical effort fails, God won’t fail! Let’s be steadfast and stay safe! It wlll pass soon! May the new month bring healing to the whole earth! Peace

Nothing is getting messy sir... Lol...

The number of confirmed cases is supposed to actually triple with increased or wider testing!!!... These are most likely not newly infected people, rather newly detected existing cases, except they just returned from abroad.

If they embark on radical or thorough testing across the nation (at least major cities), trust me, the figures will blow your mind (predictably thousands)... They know this as I do, so they won't...

They will just keep deceiving themselves and praying that the low symptomatology observed so far will continue till it all fizzles out!!! undecided
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by McCoy662(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ncdc are just animals. Give us a breakdown not figures. Are they expected cases: returnees, first contact with returnees or confirmed cases, were they in isolation. Wtf is this naked figure only for??
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by explosiveskull(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
There is noting like lockdown here oo, these people are joking with this virus, once it enters here, straight to my village, Enugu is not an option for now.
The two cases in Enugu no wan heal make them discharge them.
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by AureliusWolf: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

Please, your tiny font puts a needless strain on the eyes, It's unnecessary.

And No, they are not "hyper deflated" - Stop regurgitating those tired old lines. We all know the figures are not the reflection of the total number of cases based on the testing capacity of the NCDC and the slothful contact tracing of the agency. It's simple common sense not some grand scheme or conspiracy.
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by otokx(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Peridotushers18:
Am very sure this covid 19 is already on the north may God help us

Are you sure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) / Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband / Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.