Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,387 members, 7,913,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:19 PM

I Rather Give It To The Poor Directly Than To Those Greedy Govt - Pst Suleman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Rather Give It To The Poor Directly Than To Those Greedy Govt - Pst Suleman (489 Views)

Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / "My Boyfriend Must Be Greedy" - Nkechi Blessing Shares New Photo / 'Amala Is Poo, I Rather Go To Life Imprisonment Than Eat It — Jamaican Man Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rather Give It To The Poor Directly Than To Those Greedy Govt - Pst Suleman by News247updates: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
Suleman Johnson is a Nigerian televangelist and the senior pastor and general overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International, a church with its headquarters in Auchi, Edo State having many branches all over the world.

Earlier on his twitter account, he twitted that for him to donate to Nigeria government, he will rather give it to the poor directly, which he refer the government as greedy ones.... Read full article https://djkotech.com.ng/2020/04/02/i-rather-give-it-to-the-poor-directly-than-donating-to-those-greedy-government-pastor-johnson-suleman/

Source: Dj Kotech
https://djkotech.com.ng/2020/04/02/i-rather-give-it-to-the-poor-directly-than-donating-to-those-greedy-government-pastor-johnson-suleman/

Re: I Rather Give It To The Poor Directly Than To Those Greedy Govt - Pst Suleman by ignis: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Making sense.
Re: I Rather Give It To The Poor Directly Than To Those Greedy Govt - Pst Suleman by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Needy, not poor.

1 Like

Re: I Rather Give It To The Poor Directly Than To Those Greedy Govt - Pst Suleman by beylinko02: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nice on apostle.
the fear of corruption is the beginning of wisdom.. Most of these government officials are more corrupt than corruption itself
Re: I Rather Give It To The Poor Directly Than To Those Greedy Govt - Pst Suleman by NextD18: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
This is why every reasonable person should give to the poor and less privileged than giving to pastors.

2 Likes

Re: I Rather Give It To The Poor Directly Than To Those Greedy Govt - Pst Suleman by News247updates: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Needy, not poor.

He said poor... Check his tweet, is there
Re: I Rather Give It To The Poor Directly Than To Those Greedy Govt - Pst Suleman by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
News247updates:

He said poor... Check his tweet, is there

I am correcting him. The needy needs something. You need something doesn't necessarily make you a poor man.
Most of the people are not jobless, a situation is making them to need something.
Needy is different from poor, during this period, we talk about the needy.
Re: I Rather Give It To The Poor Directly Than To Those Greedy Govt - Pst Suleman by News247updates: 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

I am correcting him. The needy needs something.

angry
Re: I Rather Give It To The Poor Directly Than To Those Greedy Govt - Pst Suleman by News247updates: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

I am correcting him. The needy needs something. You need something doesn't necessarily make you a poor man.
Most of the people are not jobless, a situation is making them to need something.
Needy is different from poor, during this period, we talk about the needy.

Okay

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Expensive Lifestyle Of Lionel Messi And His Family / "Who Is Lying To President Buhari" - Actress Hulda Angered (video) / Mother And Daughter Graduate With Medical Degrees On The Same Day [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.