Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,917 members, 7,879,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student (51800 Views)

Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested / 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by APOPTOSIS: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
ololadeajayi:
The most painful part is that no Governor will want to approve death sentences, hence they will rot in Jail
You are Right.
We miss Military Era
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by HAYWHYBAM(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
Good for them.
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by niyi123: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
so pathetic
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by UKBobo(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
They should dip their head in honey and leave in a pit up to their shoulder in thick mud. Na bees or snake go chop tire
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by Belugaice1: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
cry
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by Warmaterial(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
At least 2bad eggs out
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by chatinent: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
Wicked world; no one is truly your friend!
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by WeRblessed(f): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bojack:
Public execution will be better

Don't you wish they can give Nigerian politicians a public execution? That's my wish!
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by Femeto: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
Terrible.
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by Deicide: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
OH shut the F up people like you disgust me angry
SoNature:

They know the implication of money ritual and not are willing to provide the requirements themselves.

For instance, where you are asked to donate your mother, sacrifice your future kids or a sensitive part of your body

2 Likes

Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by Adgideon(m): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
The wickedness of men, well I thank God they did not go scout free, the electric chair would have been better, or even bury them alive, or even throw them in front of a moving train, drowning them is also a good idea, better still give them to lions or crocodile, chopping of their libs one by one is also not a bad ideaa

1 Like

Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
This is the kind of news I want to dey read.

if u are guilty of murder, na death sentence be the joy wey remain for u.

long delayed sha. since 2017.

1 Like

Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by scott04: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
He touched her with a charm and she lost her senses.
well i dnt believe in juju not after countless experience i had with it
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by simigold: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
ololadeajayi:
The most painful part is that no Governor will want to approve death sentences, hence they will rot in Jail

If they don't want to approve they can as well donate them for Covid-19 Vaccine clinical Trial. With that, scientists will advance with the efficacy of the vaccine and know where to make necessary adjustments.
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by yomislim: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Astrologyfact:
Please I have not eaten since today help me please cryGood evening every one some thing has just happened to someone,i stay out of friends just to stay out of trouble and bad gang. Please I don't know how to steal. please am Finished I didn't buy anything no money I sell sim cards at a plaza and the plaza has been closed down totally, I never knew such a thing could happen so soon , and am totally down. Please the World should not treat me like this!!! This is Man in humanity to Man ,by this Government.
are my Gone for life?? please help me even if its indomie I will buy and store please,
Your generation will never beg to feed..Corona economy hunger Virus is not your portion.
Please... You can save a Soul
First bank
Udeh chukwuma... Why did you follow suit... Table you are shaking ain't good, bruv!!!
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by pennywys(m): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Where is the case of Aluu four?
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by saintexcel: 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Interested in learning data analysis.
Call 0907 329 0628
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by shogsman(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
You sold a human being for 10k,my only regret is that they only get to die once.

3 Likes

Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by Totoforpresiden: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
What an easy and calm way to die than people who are going due to Corona virus either by hunger,police and soldiers molestations 9r the virus itself
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by LZAA: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
grin
Cc immhotep iceberg3 blackking98 Afamed helinues

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
They could've just exported them to Italy in a container. undecided
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Damn! BOIL THOSE BASTARDS ALIVE asap! undecided
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by mamatwiny(f): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
All ye buyers of London used phone, may you not fall into yusufs position. 2yrs plus toture since 2016 for buying used phone that was stolen. Ignorance is not an excuse.
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by onadana: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
ADEWUMIMichael:
Imagine!! Something that happened since 2016,

The family of the deceased has almost forget her self

Justice is slow.But it was served.
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by Buharidgeneral: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
At last

Justice delayed is not Justice denied. It serves them right. They should rot in hell �

Imagine 10k for a whole human being
What a wicked world!!!

Rest on dear.May Almighty Allah grants her Al janah firdous.Amen
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by LegalOpinion: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
The way I would prefer murderers to die is not by hanging, firing squad or any quick death.

I would put them in an empty cell, lock them up without food or water and wait until they die slowly.
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by Hillsautos: 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
Danger of buying second hand phone.
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
So Sad.

And to the atheists who say charms don't work.

U see am?
They.did not force the lady o. Na touch and follow dem use.

Anyways give your lives to Christ before it is too late. With Him only is Total protection.

Rest in peace pretty Girl.

1 Like

Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by foreveryoung1515(f): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Dammy later got justice. such a nice girl, the last time I saw her, she paid my tfare. continue resting in peace.
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by worldclass68(m): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
I know this girl quite well.....we used to live in
the same area then.......
She was very quiet person.....
Shame her life was cut short just like that.....

RIP......
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by Rapmoney(m): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
mondbest:
So for this rona era some people still don't want to have sense abi sad sad sad sad undecided undecided undecided undecided

The crime took place in 2016. Always read properly.
Re: Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student by vr0xen: 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
corona no mean anything for dis guy right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) / Man Who Impersonates Yinka Ayefele Arrested, Sleeps And Defrauds Women / 2 Men Lure Girl From Lagos To Ibadan, Kill, Dismember Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.