Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,113 members, 7,922,680 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:20 AM

Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Burial Delayed Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Burial Delayed Again (1163 Views)

Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today / Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death / Sikiru Ayinde Barister Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Burial Delayed Again by nairapals: 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2010
The top fuji musicians held a meeting at the Fuji Chambers of the late musician and told scores of sympathisers waiting for the arrival of the remains of Alhaji Agba that the corpse would not arrive as earlier scheduled.

Obesere, who spoke on behalf of the musicians said: “We are still expecting the body. They had to fly to Dubai and from there to France before they will land in Lagos
http://naijan.com/sikiru-ayinde-barrister-burial-delayed-again/

When is Sikiru Ayinde going to be buried, I think it's taking soooooooo long and I think the family are hiding something from the public

(1) (Reply)

2face, D'banj Win Bet Award! [winners List] / I Am A Witch – Tontoh Dikeh Declares / Ghanaian Actor Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.