Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,241 members, 7,943,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Livestock And Crop Production Profitability In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Livestock And Crop Production Profitability In Nigeria (296 Views)

Updated Price Of Livestock And Location / Profitability Of Plantain Farming / Profitability Of Pig Farming In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Livestock And Crop Production Profitability In Nigeria by xtainzy(m): 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
Between Livestock or Crop Production?

Here are 7 Farming guides you should know first

On farming profitability in Nigeria, A friend once asked me that between Animal and planting form of Agriculture, which one is more profitable?

livestock or crop production
Here is my take.

I have been asked this question many times in the past, so I decided to share my view here.

To begin with, I will simply say it’s pretty hard to tell straight up, because it largely depends on three things principally, which are; interest, personality and environment.

The choice of which to key in, depends firstly on passion – this is where your interest comes in. Some people are natural farmers while some will be frustrated out when things don’t work the way they planned it out. So, passion in interest of what you desire will sustain your love for Agriculture.

Personality on the other hand is about the kind of person you are. Your personality will determine how much of time or effort you wish spend on a particular farming engagement.

Read More https://www.forumnaira.com/livestock-and-crop-production-profitability-in-nigeria/
Re: Livestock And Crop Production Profitability In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 04, 2020
Oga if you want to enlighten us,you do that using this medium or allow us to ask google stop redirecting us to your link period.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cashew Now That The Price Is Very Low / 60 Tons Of Maize Available For Sale / Calculating Dimension Size Of A Poultry Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.