Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,545 members, 7,978,793 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:18 PM

Stop blasphemy God - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop blasphemy God (11973 Views)

Police Fail To Make Arrests.. After Mob Killing Of Yunusa Over Alleged Blasphemy / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” / Would The Law Of Blasphemy Count If You Are An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
The Jesus character is an adaptation of various older religioussic characters from all across the globe i.e Apis, Buddha, Dionysus, Ela, Horus, Krishna, Merlin, Osiris, Romulus, Serapis e.t.c

Especially Horus the son of Isis and Osiris.

Pyramid Texts dated Horu's rule as Pharoah of KM.T c. 2400-2300 BCE.

Jesus was supposedly born on 0 B.C.E; obviously theres no such date as 0 B.C.E but thats their claim.

The similarities between the Jesus character and that of Horus are too numerous for it to be down to coincidence.

(1) Horus was miraculously conceived.

(2) His birth was accompanied by heavenly bodies

(3) His birth was attended by angelssic.

(4) His birth was heralded by the star Sirius (the morning star).

(5) He was persecuted by a tyrant who ordered the slaughter of thousands of infants who feared that the divine child would supplant his kingdom.

(6) Ancient Egyptians paraded a manger and child representing Horus through the street at the time of winter solstice.

(7) Horus was baptized by Anup the Baptizer.

(8.) He was baptized in the River Eridanus

(9) The missions of Horus and Jesus were the same - the salvation of humanity.

(10) Horus worked miracles and wonders such as raising the dead and healing the sick, the deaf and the blind. e.t.c Horus was said to have "stilled the seas by his power"

(11) Horus was taken from the desert up a mountain by his arch rival Seth; where he was said to later resist temptation

"I am Horus in glory . . . I am the Lord of the Light . . . I am the victorious one . . . I am the heir of endless time . . . I, even I, am he that knoweth the path of heaven"

(12) Isis is the Graecinzed form of the KM.Tic goddess Au-Set, She is also called Meri. Jesus mother is called Mary.

Isis/Horus vs Mary/Jesus

"I am Horus, the Prince of Eternity"

"I am Horus who stepeth onward through eternity . . . Eternity and everlasting is my name"

These are extracts from the Book of Going forth by Day authored by Maulana Karenga.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:
The authors of the Christian Bible arent qualified to comment on the validity of the African Gods.

When we talk about Gods and Divinities, the Christian Bible is nowhere to be found.

The number one rule that guides ethics and morality can be found in under the 'Laws of MAAT'.
What is your problem erhn?
I have already conceeded that, yeah, borrowed technology out of lateness, was employed. Who in theur right sense, is going to reinvent the wheel, when it's already there for the picking and/or taking. Remember all those mythologies, pantheon, cosmos narrative, I already said about them that: "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons anyway."

These gods that often are half human half animals, gods marrying each other and some even having children, human beings like Shango, Oya, Osun becoming gods and associated with rivers, trees, rocks, market places etcetera

Amujale:
Do not lie.
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
What lie? Point it out then

Amujale:
The Christian Bible is riddle with fakery and falsehood and as such is completely disqualified.
Riddle with fakery and falsehood my foot. The bible translations no doubt in certain aspect and/or areas are suspect, aside that the Bible can be taken to the bank. Such a living and very much alive book it is
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
The fakeness of the Jesus character is divided into various facets.

.Character is fake.
.Name is fake
.Story is fake
.Fake god.
.Utterances are fake.

Everything about the Jesus character is fake and malicious.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
What is the etymology of the 'term' Jesus?
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:
Who utters these words, and to whom are these directed to?
In what book would one find these utterances, the Christian Bible or the Quran
?

"I am .... in glory"

"I am ... the Prince of Eternity"

"...Eternity and everlasting is my name"

....I, am he that knoweth the path of heaven.

MuttleyLaff:
Is that just how you give substantive content on Yoruba Cosmos and/mythology. Right?

It is when you guys want to hide and bury things away, that you intentionally opt for obscuring, lol, keep your points out of plain sight and not aligned with questions asked you, so to muddle up the waters and stop others keeping track of what youse written and/or responded to, lol. Nice strategy. Not angry angry angry

It is one or the other, if not both. Now having said that, the Qur'an piggybacks on the Bible anyway

Amujale:
That is incorrect.
Those utterances above are the words of the KM.Tic God
Horus the son of Isis and Osiris.

Horus is a real God. Jesus is a fake god.
What a dishonest, vile and scum of the earth person you are angry angry angry
A low grade wannabe antichrist competing with the out there many other antichrists already getting their heads down angry angry angry
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
In what language can we find the root word for the name 'Jesus' ?

I will give you a heads start, it isnt Hebrew because Hebrew is a relatively new written language that was invented in1881.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:
What is the etymology of the 'term' Jesus?
You still dont get it sha, smh. Jesus isnt His real name. The content of the Bible is not based nor centred on Constantine Christianity. The question you should have asked is: what is Jesus real and original name and what does it mean, lol?
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

(

You are a disgrace to all the human senses.

Get it into your thick brain cells,

Christianity was introduced to the African continent through the Transatlantic slavetrade.

Based on that alone, and without invoking the multifaceted fakery of the Jesus character ought to tell you that it can never be of any good.

Go and read a book on African history and free yourself from the mental slavery of the Abrahamic religions.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:
In what language can we find the root word for the name 'Jesus' ?

I will give you a heads start, it isnt Hebrew because Hebrew is a relatively new written language that was invented in 1881.
Does Aramaic and/or Mishnaic Hebrew mean anything to hmm? Are they on your radar?
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Jesus brings evil, rape, murder, theft, plunder and slavery anywhere he goes.

Again, what is the etymology of the term 'Jesus'?
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Does Aramaic and/or Mishnaic Hebrew mean anything to hmm? Are they on your radar?

Nope because that doesnt explain why Jesus was the name of the firsr American slave ship.

And why the name 'Jesus' is associated with pain, misery, death and slavery.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
Anyone can attempt to answer this question.

What does the Roman Catholic Church and the Klu Klux Klan both have in common?
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
The name Jesus is fake due to the fact that its an adaptation of the Greek god Zeus.

The quickest way to get to where you want to be.

The Spanish term for 'Jesus' is
'Jesús' - pronounced 'jay-zeus'.

Deriving from the Greek word 'Iēsous' (Greek: Ἰησοῦς) pronounced 'izeus'. This was translated into the English word 'Jesus'.

The name 'Jesus' refers to the Greek god 'Zeus'.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
Bin all that Hellenist mumbojumbo of the Abrahamic religions and concentrate on reality, real history.

The god of Christianity is fake and malicious.

The African Gods are the only true and proper ones.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Should anyone adopt a God who is not in the person's own image; once a person embraces doctrine that doesnt teach that person to love that person's own kind above any other people, when one's oppressor and saviour; one's God and enslaver are one and the same, such a person becomes the principal agent in the person's own destruction.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
After realising that Christianity is personally responsible for the enslavement of our people for a period that lasted for almost 1000 years, anyone who continues to follow such ideology is definately suffereing from the 'Stockholm Syndrome'.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:
You are a disgrace to all the human senses.
Get it into your thick brain cells,

Christianity was introduced to the African continent through the Transatlantic slavetrade.
Your brain cells have been swapped with sawdust

Amujale:
Based on that alone, and without invoking the multifaceted fakery of the Jesus character ought to tell you that it can never be of any good.

Go and read a book on African history and free yourself from the mental slavery of the Abrahamic religions.
Who enjoys prison when there is professed love, power, grace and total freedom in the Gospel of Yeshua Ha Mashiach. Praise God. Alleluia

You have imprioned your mind. You have become a prisoner of the past and holds you in from realising the simplest and the most beautiful realities of life, hence why you wallow in the prison of self pity, low esteem and chronic inferiority complex. Taking pot shot at the relic shadow of an unsavoury past. Snap out of playing the victim-persecutor game and move on with life angry angry angry

Amujale:
God is an African concept.

The African Gods are the true and proper ones.

Not to be conflated with the Almighty God that exist regardless of human perception.
The gods turning into rivers, marrying themselves and having children, the gods that are half goat half human being, half bull half human being etcetera, hmm? Yeah right. Smh.

MuttleyLaff:
1/ Who is the Almighty God according to your knowledge and/or understanding?
2/ What is this God's name?
3/ What is/are this God's plan to end misery, sin, pain, poverty, sickness, affliction, weeping, suffering, death etcetera?
I dare you grow balls big enough that will enable you to respond to the above, three easy, peasy lemon squeezy, simple, straighforward and direct questions, lol
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Alright it seems you prefer to veer off on tangents.

Stick to the content and give your response as a person who is sane would answer.

Is the Christian Bible the sole tool that the Eurocentric warmongers used in enslaving Africans for over 1000 years, yes or no?

I need a yes or no answer.

If you dont know or youve never heard this before, then you can say so.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Is it possible that a book and malicious ideology that enslaved people for a thousand years be the same ideology that will save you?

Yes or No?

And i need a sensible explanation to how that is possible or not.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Anyone may attempt to answer this question.

Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:
Jesus brings evil, rape, murder, theft, plunder and slavery anywhere he goes.
Again, what is the etymology of the term 'Jesus'?
Entries in your Application form to be considered for one of out the many antichrists position vacancies

Amujale:
Nope because that doesnt explain why Jesus was the name of the first American slave ship.

And why the name 'Jesus' is associated with pain, misery, death and slavery.
It wasn't the first neither is it the last that the name of Jesus was/is used to justify, legitimise, carry out etcetera criminality(ies). Till tomorrow people are being duped scammed etcetera in the name of Jesus. Nothing new under the sun here

Amujale:
Nothing comes to mind

Amujale:
The name Jesus is fake due to the fact that its an adaptation of the Greek god Zeus.

The quickest way to get to where you want to be.

The Spanish term for 'Jesus' is
'Jesús' - pronounced 'jay-zeus'.

Deriving from the Greek word 'Iēsous' (Greek: Ἰησοῦς) pronounced 'izeus'. This was translated into the English word 'Jesus'.

The name 'Jesus' refers to the Greek god 'Zeus'.
Listen man, His real and original name is Yahshua Ha Mashiach. Praise God. Alleluia

Why dont rise up to the occasion, be a star and tell the whole wide word what "Jesus, an adaptation of the Greek god Zeus" means and why, lol?

Amujale:
[s]Bin all that Hellenist mumbojumbo of the Abrahamic religions and concentrate on reality, real history[/s].
The god of Christianity is fake and malicious.
=>(check) ✓ 10/10
and the Pope is and/or easily might be the False Prophet and the last Pope, maybe even the AntiChrist, lol

Amujale:
The African Gods are the only true and proper ones.
=>(check) ✓ 0/10

Amujale:
Should anyone adopt a God who is not in the person's own image; once a person embraces doctrine that doesnt teach that person to love that person's own kind above any other people, when one's oppressor and saviour; one's God and enslaver are one and the same, such a person becomes the principal agent in the person's own destruction.
You've got hold of the wrong end of the stick. No wonder you are a prisoner of wrong dogma. Besides you arent expected adopt a God who is in your own image. That is idolatory. Doing that is you practising idolatory. That is stuff from how idolatory develops, lol

Amujale:
After realising that Christianity is personally responsible for the enslavement of our people for a period that lasted for almost 1000 years, anyone who continues to follow such ideology is definately suffereing from the 'Stockholm Syndrome'
You are so far out ignorant you are oblivious to the fact that the Gospel hant anything to do with Constantine Christianity to say the least. It has nothing to do with the TransAtlantic slave trade etcetera
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:
Anyone can attempt to answer this question.

MuttleyLaff:

Nothing comes to mind

They Roman Catholic Church and the Klu Klux Klan are both Christian organisations.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:
Alright it seems you prefer to veer off on tangents.
Stick to the content and give your response as a person who is sane would answer.
Soot calling snow black. Smh.

Amujale:
Is the Christian Bible the sole tool that the Eurocentric warmongers used in enslaving Africans for over 1000 years, yes or no?
I need a yes or no answer.

If you dont know or you've never heard this before, then you can say so.
Knowing you play silly and dishonest games, I'll just have to settle with saying, No.

Amujale:
Is it possible that a book and malicious ideology that enslaved people for a thousand years be the same ideology that will save you?
Doesnt dignify an answer, because there isnt anything malicious in a knife left on the kitchen table. The same knife could be picked up to peel potato and making dinner with, while the same knife can be picked up by an unhinged lover and use to stab his/her partner to death. There is nothing wrong with the Bible. It is people who wrongly apply and/or incorrectly use the Bible Amujale. Capisce, hmm?

Amujale:
Yes or No?
Dealt with immediately above

Amujale:
Though already immediately dealt with above. I'll just tongue in cheek, add that: Wasnt the Israelites enslaved for over 400 years, huh? Wasnt an innocent Yahshua Ha Mashiach sentenced to death and this indirectly paved way for salvation for the world ni, hmm? My point is there is a method in there, in the seemingly madness
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

...the gods turning into rivers, marrying themselves and having children, the gods that are half goat half human being, half bull half human being etcetera, hmm? Yeah right. Smh.

Thats why you're brain dead, because that is the description of the Arabian, Roman and Greek gods from whom the manufacture of Christianity owes the basis of their ideology.

Since you dont bother to read it doesnt suprise me that you come up with all that bs and nonsense.

You havent even bothered to read the Christian Bible that well or you would know by now that you dont have any legs to stand on.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:
They Roman Catholic Church and the Klu Klux Klan are both Christian organisations.
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
So? And what's your point with that?

Are you having comprehension issues ni, erhh? I have advanced that the Gospel is not about the Roman Catholic Church and the Klu Klux Klan are nor any Christian organisations that takes your fancy. You really are biblically uneducated and illiterate angry angry angry
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Now i know why you cannot understand simple logic.

Even an infant could understand that my question demands a yes or no answer.

Try again.

This is the last chance im giving you and then i will ignore you for good.

Amujale:

Yes or No?

Yes or no?
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:
Thats why you're brain dead, because that is the description of the Arabian, Roman and Greek gods from whom the manufacture of Christianity owes the basis of their ideology.
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
I am biting my tongue. It's hard.

Please Amujale, do the honours, show in the bible of the God turning into rivers, marrying other gods and having children, become half goat half human being, half bull half human being etcetera, hmm. Thanks

Amujale:
Since you dont bother to read it doesnt suprise me that you come up with all that bs and nonsense.
I dont see you that does read how much that has made you think you're better because all I see you type on here are just tired old bs and nonsense on steroids. You're an empty barrel make noises pretending you have something to argue about

Amujale:
You havent even bothered to read the Christian Bible that well or you would know by now that you dont have any legs to stand on.
Siddon there. Believe that and you'll believe anything, lol

You are just a chihuahua and I am, the jungle. Just like a chihuahua, you won’t survive in the jungle, talkless legs to stand on
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

So? And what's your point with that?

You are worshiping the same fake god as the Klu Klux Klan.

If you dont know who the Klu Klux Klan are then you seriously need a reeducation on world history.

The Klu Klux Klan use the Christianity and the Christian Bible in an attempt to justify slavery.
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

show in the bible of the God turning into rivers, marrying other gods and having children, become half goat half human being, half bull half human being etcetera, hmm.
I

Learn to read properly.

Amujale:

Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:
Now i know why you cannot understand simple logic.

Even an infant could understand that my question demands a yes or no answer.

Try again.

This is the last chance im giving you and then i will ignore you for good.

Yes or no?
You better quickly book an appointment at SpecSavers

Good riddance to bad rubbish, if you ignore for good. You werent even up to the job anyway. All you did was flounder, abysmally inefficient, having difficulty responsibly responding to question. Going raving berserk as if like a bull seeing red in a china shop. One track minded centred on playing a victim-persecutor card
Re: Stop blasphemy God by MuttleyLaff: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amujale:
Learn to read properly.
Soot calling snow black. Smh

MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
I am biting my tongue. It's hard.

Please Amujale, do the honours, show in the bible of the God turning into rivers, marrying other gods and having children, become half goat half human being, half bull half human being etcetera, hmm. Thanks
Comprehension has never been one of your strengths anyway
Re: Stop blasphemy God by Amujale(m): 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
The Klu Klux Klan is a Christian organisation.

Christianity is responsible for the Transatlantic slavetrade.

Christianity is single handedly responsible for the murder of over 1billion innocent Africans over a period exceeding a thousand years.

Christianity is responsible for the systematic destruction of communities from all around the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? / Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) / Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2020 (Anglican Communion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.