Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,083 members, 7,906,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 08:05 PM

MTN Nigeria Has Added 3 New Network Prefixes To Its Preexisting 10 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Nigeria Has Added 3 New Network Prefixes To Its Preexisting 10 (67717 Views)

Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature / All Nigeria Phone Number Prefixes And Their Network / Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Nigeria Has Added 3 New Network Prefixes To Its Preexisting 10 by jimcaddy(m): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
0703 and 0706 nko... They also belong to MTN
Re: MTN Nigeria Has Added 3 New Network Prefixes To Its Preexisting 10 by leodegreat: 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
MTN, na waaaoo. They kept duplicating numbers here and there. The other 10 still dey and they are duplicating numbers. Besides, is these numbers what we need this trying period. What has MTN done to make our life better during this China virus pandemic. They gave free SMS, we no get WhatsApp ni. Make they leave us survive this virus before bringing another lines. No be person wey dey alive dey make calls .
Re: MTN Nigeria Has Added 3 New Network Prefixes To Its Preexisting 10 by lakesider(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
JosephXavier:
There is no useful network providers in Nigeria. All we have is network bandits. Go to other countries, their network providers are gifting them free internet access to assist them in lock down but all MTN could do is to tell me that I have been rewarded with free SMS. Pleas can someone tell me what I want to do with free SMS when I have whatsapp and other social media platforms to connect with friends and families and text my boredom away. Now they are buying additional prefix, who dat one help
Ogun kill mtn and if they survive make devil uproot their teeth

Na so idiots go dey naija and understand abroad pass all the oyinbo
Re: MTN Nigeria Has Added 3 New Network Prefixes To Its Preexisting 10 by missimelda01(f): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
Pope22:

You are so fine. Please will you marry me? Don't worry, we will do both traditional marriage and white wedding online.

How do we kiss biko? Don't tell me we'll miss that part grin
What of the rice and chicken? No no I can't do online wedding grin
Re: MTN Nigeria Has Added 3 New Network Prefixes To Its Preexisting 10 by missimelda01(f): 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
ajebuter:

Proudly 0803 user.. grin grin

First thing l spent my NYSC allawee on in 2002 during my service year...grin grin

It must have been expensive compared to now, I heard that sim card was more expensive than phone sef grin
Re: MTN Nigeria Has Added 3 New Network Prefixes To Its Preexisting 10 by showafrica(m): 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Eriggs:
MTN.............Everywhere you go !
Their very first slogan in Nigeria from the very first day.
Still standing true......

Not really,.. There is one very first one that was criticized by other networks.

Its actually 'MTN the best connection'
Re: MTN Nigeria Has Added 3 New Network Prefixes To Its Preexisting 10 by ilevic(m): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
These things no longer matter since u can port to another network and still keep ur number
Re: MTN Nigeria Has Added 3 New Network Prefixes To Its Preexisting 10 by ajebuter(f): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
missimelda01:

It must have been expensive compared to now, I heard that sim card was more expensive than phone sef grin

My SIM card then cost 35k

My Nokia 3200 cost 24k

That was where my NYSC allawee went to in 2002.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Has Added 3 New Network Prefixes To Its Preexisting 10 by Pope22(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
missimelda01:

How do we kiss biko? Don't tell me we'll miss that part grin
What of the rice and chicken? No no I can't do online wedding grin
As for rice and chicken, I will giving on my side while you are doing same on your side. For the kiss, I can take the risky and come any where, if I will die let me die marrying you, I will be happy... grin grin
I wanted to DM you but I remember what you said on your profile, am an obedient prospective husband.
Re: MTN Nigeria Has Added 3 New Network Prefixes To Its Preexisting 10 by Legendguru: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
They do irrelevant things no news of such like free data free airtime in this hard time when nigerians need it most
Re: MTN Nigeria Has Added 3 New Network Prefixes To Its Preexisting 10 by Deyemz(f): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
OK oo
Re: MTN Nigeria Has Added 3 New Network Prefixes To Its Preexisting 10 by Rick9(m): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
0803, 0806, 0703, 0706, 0813, 0816

Are the best
Re: MTN Nigeria Has Added 3 New Network Prefixes To Its Preexisting 10 by missimelda01(f): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
ajebuter:

My SIM card then cost 35k

My Nokia 3200 cost 24k

That was where my NYSC allawee went to in 2002.. grin grin grin

Wawu shocked
Rich woman.. e no easy o grin
Re: MTN Nigeria Has Added 3 New Network Prefixes To Its Preexisting 10 by TwoBottles: 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Hello, been a while. Hope you are keeping safe?

Sure, hope you are safe too.... Don't worry it'll soon be over.
Re: MTN Nigeria Has Added 3 New Network Prefixes To Its Preexisting 10 by viution(m): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
naijanaso:

Nice, but would have been better if in order of chronology as regards their dates.
Thank you. It was an oversight.
Re: MTN Nigeria Has Added 3 New Network Prefixes To Its Preexisting 10 by Hassanmaye(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2021
Dumte:
Funniest of it all is that a 12year old boy will go to market and pay 2k to buy "0803" only to make people believe he started using phone since the evolution of mtn
Still it's very difficult to get 0803 special number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Identify Real And Fake Micro Sd (memory) Cards / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral / How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.