Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,027 members, 7,915,977 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:19 PM

Can I Trust You With My Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Trust You With My Heart? (630 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! / Can I Trust A Guy Who Does This? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Trust You With My Heart? by xgel: 1:14am On Dec 31, 2010
How can you regain trust and self-assurance when your boyfriend lied to you a couple of times but promises he's changed?
Re: Can I Trust You With My Heart? by viruz007(m): 2:38am On Dec 31, 2010
open ur mind a little and try and read him 2 no if he's for real. Reali hope d best u. Cheers. cool
Re: Can I Trust You With My Heart? by Moyola(f): 2:40am On Dec 31, 2010
Trust no man!
Re: Can I Trust You With My Heart? by 190: 2:44am On Dec 31, 2010
he lied or he cheated

if he cheated no big deal

but if he lied, kick his azz to the curbs

(1) (Reply)

She Gives But Never Accept Mine / What Do You Want As Gift On Valentine's Day? / My Parent Say I Shl Not Mary This Girl I Love with Everthing In Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.